Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #22 Talia trades her tots for tits new boobs, old lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so this video they turned Dani’s once a day for 30 days. So the above poster could be right and Oakleys may not actually need turning anymore. Was it more than 30 days ago he had the surgery for metal work in his head? I think it was
He had it done on the 26th or 27th of Feb I think.

Reactions: 1
He had it done on the 26th or 27th of Feb I think.
So that’s like 2 months ago so he shouldn’t need her going in daily to turn it then. I know not every case is the same and some will require longer but it wouldn’t surprise me if she’s lying about doing it to make her look like mummy of the year. She spews so much tit you never know what to believe anymore

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.