Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #2 traps him with babies galore, bet he wishes he was on GS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally respect your opinion on it

Talia looks constantly shattered
I personally think she thought if she got pregnant again he wouldn’t go away and only come back Saturdays!! I think she thought he will be around a lot more!!

Reactions: 6
I know, she looks beyond exhausted he’s a selfish prick and she’s chasing the money and Z list status. I’ve heard she’s a nasty cow so I’ve not got much sympathy for her. You can’t change a man no matter how hard you try.

Talia looks constantly shattered

Reactions: 3
Oh 100%% everyone that knows her has posted that she’s a horrible bitch! That only thinks of herself! It’s just embarrassing that people can see what’s happening and yet she’s still hanging off Aaron’s ass!

Reactions: 6
She let her kids sleep in a bed without any sheets on? Not so ocd tidy freak anymore

Reactions: 5
They are just such chavs aren't they?

Anyone know who Siennah's dad is? does she see him?

Reactions: 10
They are just such chavs aren't they?

Anyone know who Siennah's dad is? does she see him?
She’s a absolutely dick!! The dad wants to see the child! And there’s a court case!! But talia makes up shit so she doesn’t turn up! using excuses that she’s pregnant/mental health and can’t turn up to them!! She’s a common dirty chav! No wonder aaron is always away from her!

Reactions: 13
Oh really? I just assumed he didn’t want to see her

Reactions: 1
She dragged that poor child away from her family to run after Aaron!!! And everyone knows when they break up again no one cares about that poor little girl! Aaron certainly doesn’t give a shit! He showers that why he took her name out of his bio

Reactions: 7
oh wow how can she even do that. If the dads name is on the birth certificate he must have rights that he can fight for even if she won’t attend court ? She just wants/pretends That Aaron is her dad
Yes! She’s being a complete bitch and just wants Aaron! She probs thinks Aaron will leave her if the girls dad is involved!

Reactions: 2
What a dick she is..the little girl deserves a relationship with her father! She will never get a ring from Aaron, he’s protecting his money..I wouldn’t trust her as far as I could throw her! Not a nice person at all..god knows how she copes with three kids alone..it would be my worst nightmare Aaron doing what he wants when he wants..she’s such a mug!

Reactions: 1
1000% she can’t even hold down friendships!! For example- that blonde friend she had when her and Aaron broke up who’s girls played together!? They don’t even follow eachother anymore

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.