Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

quinzel

VIP Member
They seem to be in bed between 6 and 6.30 a lot of the time!
My son is 3 and if he's had a very early start and a day at nursery he will fall asleep around 6:30pm. Not saying that's what's happening with Talia, but to just give another perspective.

Reactions: 4
It’s siennah I feel for I imagine she’s very vocal about her size infront of her
She was tiny even in 2016 imagine her boobs have deflated abit after kids but commenting on someone being skinny is just the same as commenting on someone who is overweight I’m not defending her cause I think she’s a psychopath but if she was over weight would you be the same
A47625F7-2CAB-4E81-B111-5B334D7FD5BF.png

• Haha

mrsknowqiitall

Takia
My initial reaction is because she’s tacky AF. Fake Louis Vuitton and nips out on the school gate.

Going in to Dior, buying the cheapest thing for sale and wearing it every other day is giving me proper Jane Norman vibes. Real OGs will know.
Bay trading Jane Norman and tammy ♥

Loppylou89

VIP Member
Pretty sure she’s same day as me 💀👀
Google said it’s the 27th. Is that yours?
---
At centre parcs once I had a lady taking photos ij the swimming pool near us I was so angry my then 2 year old could have been photographed in a swimsuit and posted anywhere she didn’t take kindly to me confronting her but it drew attention of the life guard and she was removed from pool area as refused to not use phone. What’s wrong with people!
---

Oh no you don’t want a joint party 🤔🤔
I think I’d rather pour sulphuric acid in my tear ducts than be anywhere near her

Reactions: 3

charlied0106

VIP Member
Apparently the community nurse has said she’s 1 of the best mums they’ve seen…. Yeah ok.
How can they say that when they don’t even see her? She fucks off the minute they get there and sits outside in her car til the minute they leave!!

And saying how she’s at EVERY appointment. EVERY operation… she forgets to mention she was swanning off staying in hotels when her poorly baby probably needed her the most.
And postponing important appointments cos it’s too much for HER to travel!!
---
Those teeth!!!
And forgetting his physio appointment

Scottishlassie🤢

Chatty Member
Even though she was saying the boys were poorly yesterday 🙄
---
Actually, where is Oakley? She’s just put on the boys in the arcade and she hasn’t got Oakley… she said last night that the community nurse only has him on a Monday & Friday morning
Maybe been left in hospital? If he was to go in for a steroid nebuliser then surely she wouldn't be out and about just now? The hospital app should have been first thing..

stardust1

VIP Member
They definitely need the outdoors, that's where children thrive! We live by the beach and go for a walk there every single day come rain or shine.....does she not have a beach near her I've never seen her take them or to an outdoor park or zoo etc.
shes 20 mins from tyne mouth

lazydaizy

VIP Member
She really does!
---
Poor little… I have my kids 24/7, I never get a break. Look at her profile and see all the nights out pics, fine fair enough go on nights out but stop making out like you never get any time to yourself or leave your kids.
Lol why does her chin look like that