Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scottishlassie🤢

Chatty Member
How long do they nap for? Surely doesn't need to be more than an hour now
Must be a while. No way would I let my kids nap so late in the day. Mines used to wake about 7 then nap 12-1 then bed 8/8:30 at the latest. That was until they were no later than 3 yrs old. I think once they get to 3ish the naps need to stop. Iv seen before they go for naps or to bed and they ain't tired, end up bored then start pulling the bed apart. That shouldn't be the case, she's either putting them to bed too early or napping them too long.

Reactions: 5

pixelsdream

VIP Member
You know what I don’t get she does understand if she phones an ambulance for Oakley they will take him and he will be looked after until childcare can be arranged

I know I’d rather my child be in hospital alone than playing with his life at home
Or even the ambulance would take them too until childcare is available

dazzled103

VIP Member
Title suggestion!!!

Brushing my teef wiv my nip slipping out,
Looks like she’s staying in a hotel too!
And the song is “in love”! Our cleaver girl is getting the ride! The brush teef nip slip worked a charm 🤣
---
You are clearly not cleaver enough to understand that hydroquarterzone is a newly-created treatment.
Full strength only for medical mummies!! Only for the cleaver folk 😁

• Haha

Blue1989

VIP Member
100%!!! The way she was going on after he had his head surgery, looking at things from a different perspective and how much she loves that baby…
Really???!!!
Saying she may as well be a nurse and how she knows her baby better than anyone else, there’s not 1 bit of motherly instinct there to start with, no nurse let alone someone who claims she knows her baby better than anyone else would just leave them to struggle to breathe!!!
She’s disgusting!!!
Thing is he will go on to lead a relatively normal life. There's a girl from the next town over and she's in her thirties has a good job and is always fundraising for something...she doesn't let any of it hold her back. Talia should be setting that life up for him ffs

Nazar11

This behaviour is very weird!!

1. It’s not her ‘fella’
2. The ‘hold in his load’ to it is very inappropriate when it’s your friends lad
3. Why upload it to TikTok

🤔 wonder if he’s the secret lad she’s dating
Hopefully it’s not for her mates sake but I wouldn’t put it past Talia!

Reactions: 4

SunshineRae

VIP Member
My friend!!!! Few years ago she went on 2-3 dates with him and let's just say he has some sick fetishism
Get it posted over here girl 🏃‍♀️ ⬇

pancake.2

I was wondering this. I always assumed she wasn’t exactly short….or at least over 5ft3….which is who petite clothing is for. I bet she thinks petite means extra tiny instead of height 😂😂😂
I’m 5’2 she was taller than me! I’d say she was 5’4-5’5