Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PumpkinxQueen

Chatty Member
She was at silverlink this afternoon, drove by me in her ugly ass car. She was driving toward the cinema/nando’s area bit of car park 🪼

• Wow
Reactions: 4

Idk88

VIP Member
She’s prob going to share loads of ppls happy birthday wishes that shes saved from years ago as she has no friends now 😂😂
Hahaha was about to say the same let's see how many stories from her 'friends' she reposts today cause it won't be a lot 😂 she'll probably share posts from her minions wishing her a happy birthday as well

GBNI

VIP Member
I scrolled back on her feed to see what she was like prior to the work and she was so pretty! She has really ruined her face. Is the chin and cheek filler dissolvable?

sarahlou33xxxxxx

Chatty Member
What has she got them boys dressed like
And bloody hell you could grate cheese on her jaw line
Absolutely awful
Who wants a chin like that

pancake.2

Wonder if you worked in the same place as me. Always strutting around the office flirting with everyone.. especially the older men 😂 Really thought she was the bee's knees!
Yep especially with the older men! 😂 she’d come in dressed like she was ready for a night out on the town. Wasn’t an insurance type office was it? 😂
---
Being a whore

• Sad

stardust1

VIP Member
What is Talia’s living situation now? Is she renting or did she buy, looks like a new build estate from this mornings stories! Imagine moving and getting pregnant to a man 3 times and not even being on the mortgage!!!
it’s rent i saw the listing but it never had the price on x

Jaceydooley

Oakley’s respiratory rate is so high. I know those with breathing issues obviously have varying resp rates but bless him he was struggling

• Sad