Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stardust1

VIP Member
I was wondering this. I always assumed she wasn’t exactly short….or at least over 5ft3….which is who petite clothing is for. I bet she thinks petite means extra tiny instead of height 😂😂😂
i think she looks tall, google says 5 foot 6

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe Romeo is approaching 3 years old and still requires a 2hr nap each day and a 6pm bedtime. I know all kids are different but surely he naturally would of dropped napping at 3?
My 3 year old still naps 😬 if he doesn't he's an emotional wreck, he'll sleep 12-2 and go to bed at 830, all kids are different I guess

stoplying

Just read through the first thread. Firstly Aaron's following has never changed still 2.4 mil 🙈 also did she actually work as a lash tech who fucked a client up, refused to fix or refund then starting banging on about her famous boyfriend who has a big.insta following and would sort the woman out? 😅 If this is true that reply tells you all you need to know about her... Not trustworthy and also the only reason she probably preyed on Aaron!!
I remember this wasn’t the girl threatened by them for not paying or something

Pigsfly223

Yep especially with the older men! 😂 she’d come in dressed like she was ready for a night out on the town. Wasn’t an insurance type office was it? 😂
Haha, no it wasn't insurance... Looks like she's never changed then, acting the same wherever show goes hahahah!

• Haha

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
Not defending the cunt and this is probably not even the reason but we call our mates ‘shag’ Newark slag if you like but it seems like she’s being inappropriate to her mates BF

Surely one of her friends could come over and sit with the kids if Aaron isn’t able to.🙄

Looks like he’s in charge of his Instagram again 😂

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
I’m blocked so I can’t see her stories but did she really say she’s going on holiday???

Reactions: 2

iLoveNectarines

VIP Member
My cousins child who has a condition very similar to Aperts needs a cpap machine when he is sleeping due to the craniofacial differences making it hard for him to breathe when he is asleep. I wonder if this is what Oakley needs?

A-Soul

VIP Member
Can I just say I’m a few years younger than Talia and up until I had my baby last November I was a size 2-4 and now I’m a size 6, I eat non stop and barely exercise and I physically can’t put weight on! Some people just have super fast metabolisms! I never broadcast it everywhere though cause I don’t make it my personality trait🤣
What’s a size 2 in the UK? Isn’t that -0?

• Wow

LeighB26

Are those stories of her out, tonight?? Surely not?!? Although it would explain why she won't take Oakley to hospital until tomorrow 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow

stargirl23

VIP Member
Maybe been left in hospital? If he was to go in for a steroid nebuliser then surely she wouldn't be out and about just now? The hospital app should have been first thing..
She said she was waiting to hear when to take him in so she’s going trampolining so he can’t be there yet