Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scottishlassie🤢

Chatty Member
Surely one of her friends could come over and sit with the kids if Aaron isn’t able to.🙄

Looks like he’s in charge of his Instagram again 😂
Seen that. He is bang on though. Exactly what plenty of us have said on here 👏 "working to get better" the quote said so somethings going on, and also as predicted she's not helping!!

Reactions: 2

Happybythesea

Chatty Member
They definitely need the outdoors, that's where children thrive! We live by the beach and go for a walk there every single day come rain or shine.....does she not have a beach near her I've never seen her take them or to an outdoor park or zoo etc.
Of course she may not be near anything like that, I don't know her area at all....I live in Devon miles and miles away🤣

Make It Stop

VIP Member
She is a nasty little skank like that. We worked in an office once my bf worked there too and I heard on my days off that she’d flirt like mad with him and get her boobs in her hands and shove them up to him to be a little whore basically. Can’t stand you talia. Slut.
She has an office job! What was her main responsibility?

Scottishlassie🤢

Chatty Member
She really wants a brand deal with these don't she this is like the 20th time of sharing their stuff not an ad 🤣🤣🤣🤣 surprised she doesnt tag the nhs with oakleys stuff saying not an ad 🤣🤣🤣 so she can be some kind of ambassador for NHS she's one sad ugly cunt
---
Lips like a rubber dingy
They can't be that good if she hasn't touched them ffs 🤣🤣