Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Helloimnew

I’m not sure if it’s still same owners but they used to just rack up loads of debt and then change it into different names etc. The fire at millhouse was an insurance job. Never been to kings head but the same family used to get different pubs until they were banned from the suppliers for stocking them etc
I think they’re the same owners, the kings head has recently been taken over and remember them posting a lot about the mill house too

Reactions: 1

forthelikes

Why does she keep pretending she has money to buy designer stuff 🤣🤣 Aaron was right she’s the worlds biggest liar

surely she gets decent money off him if he’s just made millions on a fight? I think it’s genuine designer stuff and she posts it to piss him off because he’s basically bought it for her

Happybythesea

Chatty Member
What time does she put Romeo and Maddox to bed, I know she just posted bathing them and getting them ready for bed but my nearly 3 year old won’t go to sleep till at least 7pm which I think is a good time
They seem to be in bed between 6 and 6.30 a lot of the time!

lazydaizy

VIP Member
They will be the complete opposite they will grow up hating her for how selfish she was a mum ! Especially Oakley he will look back and see all this embarrassment he's caused her and hate her ! I've said it a million times it's her scatty ugly face that needs hiding under a hood and emoji not his
Pure delusion