Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
Is anyone else absolutely SHOCKED at the amount she has changed her face in such a short around of time? First picture she’s looking down at a baby Romeo so less than 3 years ago
Yes! It's truly shocking. These people always look better before
---
I can't get over her face shape in the one she put up of her holding Oakley in hospital a while back

Reactions: 5

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
Must be a while. No way would I let my kids nap so late in the day. Mines used to wake about 7 then nap 12-1 then bed 8/8:30 at the latest. That was until they were no later than 3 yrs old. I think once they get to 3ish the naps need to stop. Iv seen before they go for naps or to bed and they ain't tired, end up bored then start pulling the bed apart. That shouldn't be the case, she's either putting them to bed too early or napping them too long.
i Always tried to have them up from naps by 1pm as otherwise they wouldn't get in bed at their bedtime which was 7pm. Their bedtimes are ridiculously early aswell!! She just doesn't want to parent them if they're not at soft play or in the bath she wants them asleep at all other times

• Sad

stardust1

VIP Member
Didn’t she use to slag the NHS off and now she wants to be a nurse?? One minute she didn’t choose to be a nurse and now she’s on about training to become one?? All for the gram. What an absolute tool 😵💫
she’s slated the RVI many a times

dazzled103

VIP Member
Half the stuff she gets it’s either gifted or fake, or the cheapest branded accessory to show off.

As for the kids dressed head to toe in Burberry that made me howl 🤣 Chavtastic! 🤮
Those poor wee souls are dressed terribly 😔 totally chavtastic and an absolute sight. Just let them be kids!!!

That YSL bag is an absolute fake, see the weird handle 🤣🤣

She really wants a brand deal with these don't she this is like the 20th time of sharing their stuff not an ad 🤣🤣🤣🤣 surprised she doesnt tag the nhs with oakleys stuff saying not an ad 🤣🤣🤣 so she can be some kind of ambassador for NHS she's one sad ugly cunt
---
Lips like a rubber dingy
Banging on about them and how they’re soooo good… yet there’s no lashes missing and she hasn’t showed them on either 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

windowwatcher

VIP Member
Took me a while to work out this photo… but he must have the webbed or not developed toes too, bless him.
There’s no other reason why she would hold his foot like this while taking a photo!
Yes it took me a bit of time, bless Oakley I think it good she sharing a bit more about him and I didn’t expect her to post that, I love his chubby legs

nelly2317

VIP Member
I know this is sick to say, and delete if inappropriate, but #prayforoakley obviously didn’t take off in the way she imagined…. The way she is going on, it’s like she wants an angel baby so she can be put on a pedestal by her followers, and people would feel terrible for badmouthing her for any of her choices/actions/inactions ever again. Or if Oakley were to pass, she and her minions could then really go in and abuse Aaron for not being there for his poorly son. I don’t know how low she’d actually go to spite her ex… There is always a game with this utter cunt involved.
I completely agree with this!

• Heart
What time does she put Romeo and Maddox to bed, I know she just posted bathing them and getting them ready for bed but my nearly 3 year old won’t go to sleep till at least 7pm which I think is a good time
Wouldnt worry she will probs bath them another 3 times tonight before they eventually get to bed.
---
What is Talia’s living situation now? Is she renting or did she buy, looks like a new build estate from this mornings stories! Imagine moving and getting pregnant to a man 3 times and not even being on the mortgage!!!
The moron put her address and aarons online when she changed the address of her "fitness buisness" she's in a new build renting about 10 mins drive from aaron.

Pigsfly223

She’s saying she always wears this body suit under clothes… but she doesn’t cos she always has her belly on show, even when she’s wearing a T-shirt or jumper she always poses showing her belly and she’s never got on.
Also how can she say it pulls her bum in too when it’s a thong design 😭😭😭
She’s honestly so thick!!!
Came here to say EXACTLY this! We'd know if she wore it under anything! I know that we all know it's an ad, but some people actually use the stuff they're selling and believe in it. Talia would literally advertise anything if she was getting paid for it!

Nazar11

I was once a size 4 when I was very stressed and coming out of an abusive relationship, it took me years to put on weight and have a good relationship with food again , size 4 is underweight for a grown woman. I understand some people are naturally thin but promoting it when you have a big platform is not OK
*edit I’m sure she was speaking about wanting to put on weight because she’d lost it from all the stress when she was going to the gym, actually felt a bit sorry for her then 🙈 but she seems to be glorifying it recently!