Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cc111

VIP Member
Glad she's read on here and actually put a emoji over poor maddox to hide a bit of his dignity and give him some privacy love him!!!

Reactions: 5

Jadexxx

Chatty Member
Look at her leggings sagging near her knees on her lift pic, she actually looks like a crackhead? She mustn’t eat at all

stoplying

I wonder the real reason why Aaron's not having the kids anymore. Is it him or her
I’m on two minds with this one is it a bit of both cause we know if he has screenshots of her telling him no then she wouldn’t be so vocal about it cause she’d worry about her poor single mother position and the fact he could share them. I wonder did Aaron say something like fuck you and your kids in anger and shes running with it now my ex when on a bender used to say shit like that then come back a few hours later and not realise it so it could be something shes holding over him she’s too smug in her stories

Matterbaby

VIP Member
And sorry if I offend but why would you want to take a picture of your child in a germ filled, most of the time a worn down play area with half the toys missing. Yes your child is happy and smiling but surely there are much nicer places to take a picture lol? I get in there with them, my phone is forever falling out my pocket or I’m holding on to it. Im watching out for my friends child and other children. Children whose parents are sat on their phone not watching their child and expecting someone else too. I’ve had children come up to me and their mum isn’t around and I’m a nice person but Jesus it can change in an instant. And this is not just play areas. The world should be how it used to be, safe but it’s not now and you have to adhere to how the world is now unfortunately.

Wonder if she’s planning on moving 🤔
She’s followed a childcare Instagram account that’s based in Manchester… I mean it would make sense to be closer to Liverpool since that’s the main hospital Oakleys going to be under
---
They’re more babysitters/nanny’s than a nursery too… right up her street

Bluebell5

Chatty Member
This came up and it acc made me feel really sorry for her
Talk about how to mess up your life... and your face!!
---
This pic of Molly Mae popped up on the video I was watching and how she now realises how warped her face was… legit the spitting image of Talia’s face🥴 wonder if she will ever realise
---
I just can’t get over the difference… she actually looked so nice and young in the other pic
That's mental. Molly is sooo pretty now with no filler

cc111

VIP Member
She reminds me of gollum here all scrunched up saying that gollum is a tad bit cuter
---
They definitely need the outdoors, that's where children thrive! We live by the beach and go for a walk there every single day come rain or shine.....does she not have a beach near her I've never seen her take them or to an outdoor park or zoo etc.
Shed have to watch them then she likes them to be at soft play so they can go run free and she can sit on her phone

Attachments