Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #18 shes with buspass Ben in the sheets, here comes Aaron with receipts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Erm excuse me, but is this not a bleeping ad? How do you report someone for not declaring ads šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Also, may sound a bit morbid but I genuinely think she purposely risks Oakleys (and the other kids) life so that she can be rid of him and his clearly bothersome needs šŸ¤¢šŸ¤® eg, letting a sick person take care of him while recovering from MAJOR surgery, taking him out in public while recovering, taking him driving while she's on her phone etc. All of it points to an "accident" waiting to happen and I wouldn't be surprised if she'd just be like "oh no how awful but have you tried this amazing aesthetics lounge"
The whole carseat thing as well makes me ill šŸ¤¢View attachment 2036109
Especially when she posts things like this about her dangerous driving, yeah hilarious isn't it šŸ„²
Plus the obvious difference in how the other two are treated, ignoring a crying distraught child like that is VILE.

She is just a sick bleep and I really hope someone takes those poor kids off of her šŸ˜”
---

Oooh forgot to add, ignoring his SATS and being told multiple times he needs to go to hospital instead of noticing something is wrong, she clearly ignores it because ~effort~.
Her selfies and her selfish ways of leaving Oakley in hospital on his own is grim too.
Someone please give her stupid hexagon head what for if they see her in town šŸ¤£
Report to asa

Reactions: 6
It genuinely concerns me how she shows little to no emotion when talking about her SON, but then is buzzing and all smiles talking about getting needles in her face!!

She's not right in the head, she's so cold and detached from that poor boy.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Thread suggestion

Talia sneaks off for a bath
Still reeks of desperation and mouldy ass
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She admits he has low immune system and requires hospitalization for coughs and colds. Yet still parades him everywhere, albeit under cover, and letā€™s the poorly boys/nanny slobber all over him šŸ˜”

• Angry
Reactions: 15
She admits he has low immune system and requires hospitalization for coughs and colds. Yet still parades him everywhere, albeit under cover, and letā€™s the poorly boys/nanny slobber all over him šŸ˜”
She even said any cold or cough and she has to take him in to hospital, she was saying for days he had a bit of a cold and had to suction him for 2 nights in a rowā€¦ but once again the community nurse had to tell her to get him seen to!!

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Who in their right minds does a tiktok on suctioning of a poorly baby... the attention seeking is just too much now
Tiktok can be brutal at the best of times, if she pops up on the FY page folk will get rattled into her if they check her insta out & see what she's really like. She will use any platform for attention and sympathy all the while she's an emotionless arseholes who doesn't give a tit!! Also the quotes and stuff she's posting,, she's either reading here or people are messaging her getting tore into her.... But wee won't here about they messages eh Talia hun! Just the "loads of DMs" you don't get about the "not an ads"

Reactions: 6
Talia Iā€™m tired this rub my eyes that poor me, erm you mean duck you? your baby is struggling to breathe which he needs to be able to do to keep him alive?!?! Shut the f up about being tired. Absolute witch.

Reactions: 9
New here & probably definitely outing myself but just need to vent my actual rage.
When she was pregnant the third time she was asking for unusual names, I didnā€™t really know her but I did in fact comment my sonā€™s name. The only person to comment said name and now sheā€™s absolutely butchered my kids name. If I hear Mad Dog one more time - I might self combust. šŸ™ƒšŸ™ƒ

Reactions: 14
Social services absolutely will not get involved and I think Aaron wants to speak to the other kids dad as it sounds like talia has cut them both off from seeing their children and he wants to go for it ā€œjustice for fathersā€ style.
At the end of the day, the kids are fed, washed and warm and theyā€™re being sent to school/nursery when needed. Sheā€™s taking Oakley for his medical appts and despite what we know via her various videos, she will be telling the nurses she needs to get back to see the other kids and run errands etc. they wonā€™t criticise her for leaving as they do encourage parents to rest (she just takes the piss).
sheā€™s a dodgy fucker, who is caught up in the world of sick child social media (aka Ashley cain syndrome) and sheā€™s a very selfish and bizarre person, but from a SS standpoint there is nothing for them to go on.
Aaron on the other hand will have a case for getting some sort of custody, but expect her to play dirty and involve a claim of DV to keep him at arms length.

Reactions: 13
Talias face šŸ˜® has she tagged the aesthetician to avoid her/get her reported to the police her face is criminal. I donā€™t want to say it but she looks disfigured Iā€™ve never seen anyone with filler like that

Screenshot_20230317-232601_Outlook.jpg

Can't imagine posting (not) ads while your child is in a hospital bed but here we are

Social services absolutely will not get involved and I think Aaron wants to speak to the other kids dad as it sounds like talia has cut them both off from seeing their children and he wants to go for it ā€œjustice for fathersā€ style.
At the end of the day, the kids are fed, washed and warm and theyā€™re being sent to school/nursery when needed. Sheā€™s taking Oakley for his medical appts and despite what we know via her various videos, she will be telling the nurses she needs to get back to see the other kids and run errands etc. they wonā€™t criticise her for leaving as they do encourage parents to rest (she just takes the piss).
sheā€™s a dodgy fucker, who is caught up in the world of sick child social media (aka Ashley cain syndrome) and sheā€™s a very selfish and bizarre person, but from a SS standpoint there is nothing for them to go on.
Aaron on the other hand will have a case for getting some sort of custody, but expect her to play dirty and involve a claim of DV to keep him at arms length.
Are people forgetting medical neglect is real. If the hospital were to keep flagging her to social services they may well get involved, and so they should! If it wasn't for that community nurse popping in every so often something seriously would have happened to that poor baby by now.

New here & probably definitely outing myself but just need to vent my actual rage.
When she was pregnant the third time she was asking for unusual names, I didnā€™t really know her but I did in fact comment my sonā€™s name. The only person to comment said name and now sheā€™s absolutely butchered my kids name. If I hear Mad Dog one more time - I might self combust. šŸ™ƒšŸ™ƒ
Iā€™m confused. Iā€™m new to this woman. Is her kid called mad dog or yours?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Are people forgetting medical neglect is real. If the hospital were to keep flagging her to social services they may well get involved, and so they should! If it wasn't for that community nurse popping in every so often something seriously would have happened to that poor baby by now.

Oh it definitely is a thing but only those medical professionals can identify if itā€™s medical neglect and refer in, or like a previous poster said she may well have one allocated to Oakley under the children with disabilities team.

Unfortunately children social care is massively under funded which has meant threshold for intervention is getting Higher and each local authority has it on threshold criteria (also known as continuum of need), so a social worker may well want to help a family and the family may fall on level 2/3 of the continuum of need but the reality is now that for a lot of local authorityā€™s a family who fall on level 2/3 donā€™t meet the criteria for statutory intervention from CSC, but they will be sign posted if appropriate.

You also have the issue of consent for familys that may meet the criteria but not for immediate child protection concerns and if they donā€™t consent to assessment or support the local authority in most cases canā€™t over ride it.

As for removing childrenā€¦ the evidence and threshold you have to have to do that is understandably extremely hard. Also when a local authority applies to remove a child they have to be evidence significant and imminent harmā€¦ it isnā€™t the social workers word against the parents. And it is also a judge who makes the final rescission and there is an idependant guardian involved who provides recommendations.

Sorry for the lengthy post and to derail, but it really infuriates me when people bash social services and make out they have not supported a family or removed a child on hardly any evidence. Instead of criticising go to your local MP and raise the issue of local authorities being under funded.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.