Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #18 shes with buspass Ben in the sheets, here comes Aaron with receipts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New here & probably definitely outing myself but just need to vent my actual rage.
When she was pregnant the third time she was asking for unusual names, I didn’t really know her but I did in fact comment my son’s name. The only person to comment said name and now she’s absolutely butchered my kids name. If I hear Mad Dog one more time - I might self combust. 🙃🙃
It’s my sons name as well and I’m fuming 😤 (I used it before her)

Reactions: 1
Oh it definitely is a thing but only those medical professionals can identify if it’s medical neglect and refer in, or like a previous poster said she may well have one allocated to Oakley under the children with disabilities team.

Unfortunately children social care is massively under funded which has meant threshold for intervention is getting Higher and each local authority has it on threshold criteria (also known as continuum of need), so a social worker may well want to help a family and the family may fall on level 2/3 of the continuum of need but the reality is now that for a lot of local authority’s a family who fall on level 2/3 don’t meet the criteria for statutory intervention from CSC, but they will be sign posted if appropriate.

You also have the issue of consent for familys that may meet the criteria but not for immediate child protection concerns and if they don’t consent to assessment or support the local authority in most cases can’t over ride it.

As for removing children… the evidence and threshold you have to have to do that is understandably extremely hard. Also when a local authority applies to remove a child they have to be evidence significant and imminent harm… it isn’t the social workers word against the parents. And it is also a judge who makes the final rescission and there is an idependant guardian involved who provides recommendations.

Sorry for the lengthy post and to derail, but it really infuriates me when people bash social services and make out they have not supported a family or removed a child on hardly any evidence. Instead of criticising go to your local MP and raise the issue of local authorities being under funded.
Oh no I agree with you and not bashing in the slightest. I've worked with children who are known the social services so I understand that it's not as simple as some are making out on this thread. Having worked with these families myself, I genuinely have concerns for the children's emotional wellbeing and Oakleys medical needs being met. I am just stating my opinion that I hope medical professionals have flagged the relevant people in order to get support for them. As I said, having worked with families like this, I have seen first hand cases where unfortunately the outcome of medical neglect has not been great.

Reactions: 5
Can I just ask if those who said Talia used to beautiful have had a recent eye test ? 😂😂 no but seriously she definitely wasn’t beautiful

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It’s my sons name as well and I’m fuming 😤 (I used it before her)
I don’t want people to start thinking Mad Dog is an acceptable nickname to call my 5 year old 😰
My Maddox just goes by Mads or Maddy. My mum thought Maddy was really cruel 😂

Reactions: 1
She looked like a trashy chav and still does just disfigured
Exactly this I’m not seeing where the beautiful comes from 😂 to be calling another woman beautiful means they either are a beautiful person or they literally are beautiful as in looks like gorgeous eyes cheekbones genuinely beautiful I look at Talia before and after and she’s ugly and uglier

Reactions: 8
Exactly this I’m not seeing where the beautiful comes from 😂 to be calling another woman beautiful means they either are a beautiful person or they literally are beautiful as in looks like gorgeous eyes cheekbones genuinely beautiful I look at Talia before and after and she’s ugly and uglier
Exactly! Beautiful woman are natural woman. She's ruined her face big time! I can see with her face shape before why she's had work done but she's went the wrong way about it. She has natural sunken in eyes so the prominent chin and cheek fillers make it look worse, like a skeleton. Not nice at all.

Reactions: 7
I don’t want people to start thinking Mad Dog is an acceptable nickname to call my 5 year old 😰
My Maddox just goes by Mads or Maddy. My mum thought Maddy was really cruel 😂
I say Maddy (or mads) as well 😂 it’s cute! It’s such a lovely name to be ruined by mad dog 😫

Reactions: 2
I honestly had never seen her before all the bleeping with her face so I mean by contrast to the skeletor horror it is now she was “pretty” but it’s the contrast that makes the before

Reactions: 4
Another day shopping gathering all them germs to take back to poorly Oakley she's an actual joke noone cares you bleep about dior bags !!! We only care about the kids your very poorly one too which keeps getting ill because your a selfish bleep and the world's shittest mum

Reactions: 15
Just home she’s doing her hair
Wonder if she’s off out later

Ya know she does everything by herself and umm never has a break

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.