Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #18 shes with buspass Ben in the sheets, here comes Aaron with receipts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"The boys are downstairs with my Mum.. except Romeo, he's here"
"Maddox is in the bath Mummy!"

🤔

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Is anybody else so incredibly frustrated with all the arse lickers who absolutely love her and can’t see all the wrongdoings!? It’s actually infuriating! “Super mummy” “best mummy to your boys” is she though?! How can people be so oblivious to it all!?

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Is anybody else so incredibly frustrated with all the arse lickers who absolutely love her and can’t see all the wrongdoings!? It’s actually infuriating! “Super mummy” “best mummy to your boys” is she though?! How can people be so oblivious to it all!?
One day they will realise !! Unless they are all tit mums like her and belive it's normal behaviour to act like that

Reactions: 10
What does she bloody look like with that scarf in her hair haha... shes not on a French riviera she in pissing down Newcastle. Jesus!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So she says her mums downstairs with the boys. But Maddox is in the bath and she isn't in the bathroom with him. He's not even 2 surely he isn't without an adult 😡😡😡

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
She literally went to dior and bought the cheapest thing in the shop just so she could stunt like she's a designer queen. How embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I definitely think social services need to be involved. Not necessarily to take the kids away but to offer support. I'm sorry but medical neglect is a thing and Talia is very guilty of this, for example only taking him to get checked when the community nurse says, allowing him to be around sick people after major surgery. Not to mention all the emotional neglect to the other kids, especially Maddox. She needs some form of intervention.
Yes. A lady who lives in my city, accidentally killed her daughter by medical neglect. Made up she couldn’t get appointments to excuse herself from taking her daughter to get the help she really needed. It can definitely happen and it’s so so sad.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I really don’t think Talia is the best endoresement for Voduz. Every time she uses/advertises their products I make a mental note to definitely avoid them as it always looks so tit.

Reactions: 11
Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #19 Oakley’s stats are down to EIGHTYTHREE. Hospital? No way! It’s all about ME!!

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Aaron’s posted on his stories showing his tea. So oakley is either on his own in hospital, with a family member, or he’s been discharged and she’s not said
---
Eta
I’ve just seen her say he’s home. So with her mam probably?

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I really like the Dior scarf thing . But you would wear it with a nice dress or something classy not a Nike tracksuit .
she looks silly 😑 surely if she’s out she isn’t out dressed like that or is she going the gym

Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion: Aaron makes his return to Insta, Talia leaves the kids again for a vodka soda

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.