Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #17 Aaron thinks he’s the rock meanwhile Talias out chasing c0ck

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I personally don’t think he was ever in love with her like she was with him.
And I definitely never got the impression he was happy to have one baby after the other. The only reason he didn’t complain was because she had to stay home and run the house..while he went away “training” for the week. I believe the kids were born for the wrong reasons..hers to trap him and his to keep her off his back

Reactions: 13
Wtf? Did she actually know about it? I thought the way they both speak is that neither of them had any idea he had any condition?! My guess is that they split because of Oakley, they are both very vain people (her more so) so I'm thinking they split with some reason or other to do with the wee boys condition 🤷‍♀️ they both need their heids slapped, Co parenting with them doesn't exist. Those boys needs them both if she's stopping aaron and he isn't doing much about it they are as bad as each other!
Talia removed the scan photos from her Instagram feed after Tattler's pointed out Oakley's fingers were fused together. Meaning she would have known SOMETHING was wrong. Not to mention the multiple appointments, ultrasounds, and MRIs she had which you don't have during a 'normal/healthy' pregnancy.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
My questions to Aaron that I would like answered:😂

1. What's is the story behind poor Sienna not seeing her Daddy?
2. Are Talia's teeth really that black in real life?
3. Did she give off " trapping " vibes to keep you?🤣
4. What made you continuously sleep with her for all these kids?
5. Tell us why she is always in the bath 🚿
6. Did she really wash your floors that many times ?
7. Why did your family have nothing to do with you while you lived with Talia?
8. What has she said about all these girls she now tags in her stories?
9. Does Talia stink?
10. Is Romeo really yours?
11. Is she an abuser? Or are you?
12. Has she ripped you off with money or are you just calculating your stupidity over the years?
13. What is Oakley's condition and do you think she new beforehand ?
14. Tell us about the fraud without being a grass... Let us do that 🤣
15. Upload a picture of her fully natural
16. What's the contact arrangements ?
17. Are you going to fight her Dad?
18. Is she a bleep?
19. Does she ever shut her legs?
20. Tell us if you cheated on her with Marni 🤣
I second this 👍😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Why are people in his comments saying she keeps things private. Like do they skip all the ‘some people’ posts every other day moaning about not getting a break, putting in sly digs at every opportunity or making out she’s doing it all alone

Reactions: 15
Really hope he does this q&a at 8 but hope he does it dignified so he comes off better. Although he's on the drink now so that may be unlikely!!!! Corner a bear they eventually bite (or something like that ha!!!!!) Shes only brought this on herself. Sure he isn't a bed of roses to deal with either and she could tell some tales but he's obviously at the point where he doesnt care any more. My husband was put on the same situation by his ex, blackmailed him for money. Was told he could only see the kids if he paid her to see them.

Reactions: 5
He won’t go ahead with this getting everyone excited for nothing. If he does come on it’ll be to say his legal team don’t agree with it. And if he does go ahead the name calling the drinking will definitely go against him in his pursuit of access. He’s presenting now as the aggressor surely he’ll be advised against this

Reactions: 9
He’s be quiet for ages, probably because of the Mayweather fight. He should be able to talk about what’s happened. We can only go by what’s posted and let’s be honest she’s quick to be woe is me and silent when she has help. duck em, you wanna love your life so publicly the public deserve to know what’s going on. They are both hideous parents let’s not forget that, but at the same time, you wanna act like dickheads, it’s only fair we know what’s occurring.. it’s a lively sunday lol

Reactions: 4
He won’t go ahead with this getting everyone excited for nothing. If he does come on it’ll be to say his legal team don’t agree with it. And if he does go ahead the name calling the drinking will definitely go against him in his pursuit of access. He’s presenting now as the aggressor surely he’ll be advised against this
The thing is I think he only has boxing management/agency now not a celeb agent so no one to step in and stop it and his legal team won’t know about it until it’s done cause I don’t think they will be sat watching his instagram

Reactions: 2
What I would give to be a fly on the wall in Talias house! Tbh I think they are both utter twats and this is not a good idea for Aaron, both of them may as well do a eamon and frankee and release bleeping songs. Howay the kids will read all this teenage shite one day!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can’t be on the ❄ if he’s devoured a pizza! Just filled with revenge not gear then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It’s something to do with launches etc, the T stands for time and then whatever is after the minus is how long till launch..I think🤔
All this carry on and it will probs be duck all and just stuff we already knew🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.