Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

noobie123

So she’s out fannying around in the car after making the point of her mum being really poorly but still looking after the kids for her. That’s not making yourself look like a doting mum talia, sorry gal

Reactions: 21

Ali x

the fact he’s calling her a lying bastard, a thick bastard for everybody to see publically, imagine what he was saying and doing to her behind closed doors
I really dislike Talia but he’s not making himself look good tonight. They’re both playing games, both manipulative and both need to grow up!

He’s making himself look so bad and manipulative! the fact he’s calling her a lying bastard, a thick bastard for everybody to see publically, imagine what he was saying and doing to her behind closed doors

• Haha

Bb12

Better put my phone on charge

She pisses me off so much

“This little boy hasn’t left my side”

Ummm hotel most nights
Ummm out last night

Ummm full of shit

Nonottoday

he’s slagging her off like she’s the worst person in the world yet he was happy enough to have 3 kids with her literally one after the other!?

• Heart

lauren96111

VIP Member
I’m 38 weeks pregnant when I tell you I’m usually asleep by 8😂 I need some pegs for my eyes to get ready for this shit show. If Aaron backs out now I will be raging

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Secretuser18

What does he mean by fraud do you think? Do you think he means it in money sense? I hope he stays raging so he spills the beans🤣

In fairness this 8pm thing will boost his followers, engagement and interest
I reckon claiming tax credits while living with him??? Single parent

• Wow

Angrysue_

Chatty Member
Oooo she's making out she's rang the police the dirty grass. What is it with people that give it but can't take it.

And tell me you don't read here Talia hahahahahahaha sad bitch. How can her priority be social media stories when her children are in the bath!!!

Once again pushing Aaron. She knows exactly what she is doing. She's a rat

She’s said she’ll be off until tomorrow…. We’ll see hun!
and she’s saying everything he’s gonna post is lies?? She doesn’t even know what he’s gonna say yet and she’s already on the defence 👀👀👀

• Haha

cc111

VIP Member
She is seething 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 again mentioning Oakley to try put the attention off her she is shitttijg a brick

gilly31

VIP Member
It isn’t a crime if he tells his side of the story as long as he tells the truth and doesn’t say anything that’s untrue or can’t be backed up surely?

Reactions: 19

lexie81

I think there’s a lot of kids being neglected tonight and no just Talias 😂 I’ve told mine they’re no allowed to talk to me till this is all over 🥴😂
My eldest just face time me after work to let me know how she got on today and I said sorry I cant talk now I'm waiting for Aaron Chalmers to dish the dirt on Talia... She went WHO??

• Haha
Reactions: 19