Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bubbles?99

VIP Member
Aw it’s sad looking at siennahs dads Facebook posts he’s made posts for her birthdays and the only pictures he has is what she posts on her Instagram and at the end of each post he says “one day” that’s horrible she’s kept him from seeing her!

• Sad
Reactions: 24

Opinionated

VIP Member
Omg what a lying bitch. This baby has not left my side 😂😂YOU WERE OUT LAST NIGHT 😂😂 how do ppl even believe any word that come out of her duck lips??? She projects so much she’s a pure narcissist. The posting of oakley is pure damage control and it’s SICK!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
And the comments on his insta are fucking vile. Her minions are a whole other level. She's one sly, conniving bitch
As much as I think he’s a dick, I think he’s behaving desperate and irrational and hope he doesn’t do anything stupid. The level of abuse he’s been receiving for weeks on end would tip the strongest person over the edge. She’s been playing a dangerous game!

Happybythesea

Chatty Member
Oh my word I went away to a place with NO signal at all and missed SO much!! After a quick snoop I can gather that:
▪Talia is finally home with the kids.
▪The first thing she did was get her nails done.
▪Dragged poorly children around shopping instead of spending quality time with them.
▪Left the children with her Mum AGAIN already.
▪Pretended to go on a date.
▪Hides Oakley in photos in her house
▪Aaron lost his shit and is going balls deep in tea tonight......Did I miss anything else 👀🤣

• Haha
Her saying “people try and kick you when you’re down”, it was only yesterday she was going on it’s the happiest she’s ever been in a while.
She’s either up or down 🥱

• Wow

gilly31

VIP Member
The biggest thing we need to know Aaron is …

does she really walk and stand like that or is that for advertising purposes only?? 😂😂

• Haha

Poolgirl30

I’m disgusted about how she’s openly talking about this in front of the kids in the bath, a new low!

Reactions: 22

stardust1

VIP Member
Sorry but she was clearly well aware of the 50k and likely used it doing the house up. Isn’t she just grassing her self up? How can you now be on your high horse about it when she obvs wasn’t arsed then.

I have a feeling this ain’t going to be pretty. It’s been brewing for ages.

It’s actually ridiculous in the grand scheme of things when they have those 3 little boys in the middle and especially Oakley being so poorly. It makes me so sad that he hasn’t been a priority to either of them the last few weeks and he’s been through major surgery. They are more interested in 1 upping each other. GROW UP

Opinionated

VIP Member
You phone the police love. Make sure you give them the videos of you driving whilst on your phone the receipts are here!!! Or maybe I will do it for you? You do know ppl have been prosecuted that way?? Good luck hun