Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
I am fuming. Sat here with my tea and Jaffa cakes waiting for the tea 😂😂😂
I've just sat and excitedly unpeeled 2 blood oranges, ready for the entertainment. Now, I'm sat here with nothing but the stench of orange, pith under my nails and a load of disappointment.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Jaceydooley

I think he’s being an absolute cruel bastard. Regardless of what she’s done, she’s at home caring for their seriously Ill baby and her 3 others. This will have an impact on those children As she’ll be stressing about what’s coming and in turn they’ll pick up on it.

• Heart

Dramatic

Talia in the car, definitely been over. Someone should do a welfare check and make sure he's still alive haha

• Haha
She’s back on posting with Oakley… she’s sick!
and “this little boy has not left my side for a month”
What about all those hours and nights on end she left him though 🤔 no wonder A calls her a thick bastard!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Nixsnax

She has probably been claiming benefits whilst not declaring her earnings from her insta posts, he has the receipts and now he’s going to unload it!

Reactions: 26

Angrysue_

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion: Aaron proposed a take down but that was just a let down. Talia turned manic in a state of shear panic

• Haha
  • Heart

bubbles?99

VIP Member
Omg it’s gonna kick off tonight! He is pissed off!!! I feel bad for him, imagine having talia as your baby mum! We can’t stand her from just watching her stories, imagine dealing with her in real life!

teawithtoast

Talia indirectly talks about Aaron ALL THE TIME, so in my opinion I’m not surprised he’s finally coming to his defence, she’s built a whole scummy mummy Instagram army against him who send him hate daily! All his posts have comments insulting him and defending talia, based on the narrative talia has portrayed! She has started this, now as soon as he says right okay I’m going to tell my side she suddenly turns into the victim and says he’s ‘slandering’ her. Talia are you for real!!! You do it all the time! She is a fucking nutter!

cc111

VIP Member
Hope he's still riled up at 8 to carry on and doesn't calm down by then and doesn't go through with it 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Marmite.Crumpets

Chatty Member
I haven't followed this thread for a wee while because it's the same old shite with her.

But let me tell you, I ran here when I saw Aaron's stories.

My husband asked what we were watching tonight & my reply was Aaron's stories and tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

StreakyBacon

That story with the dancing men carrying the coffin while black eyed peas - don't lie plays has fucking sent me into orbit 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 24