Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Make It Stop

VIP Member
Currently racking my brains to think of an imagined reason I’m angry with my OH so I can ignore him this evening and have uninterrupted tattle time 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 33

DDEM

I think there’s a lot of kids being neglected tonight and no just Talias 😂 I’ve told mine they’re no allowed to talk to me till this is all over 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Rose94

VIP Member
I’m not a Talia fan but the T minus BS is so triggering to me, it’s a control tactic because he would be trying to make her apologise or give up information on her new man, I’ve seen this happen many times and experienced similar things. You can also tell his been snowing & can only imagine what his rants are like.
i have seen her indirectly shade him a few times and I haven’t followed the train wreck of a break up in a while so I may have missed her direct rants and I bloody missed the secret date post and his comments about Sienna lol. I can see her priorities are completely all over the place because she believes her self worth is based on her having a man, regardless if his a good one or not. He has probably said to her no one will want you and as a single mother, I have had some pretty shit things said to me or a guy having interest until I say I’m a mother. I was with my BD for well over 10 years, but we are still looked down on. I can only imagine the drop kicks she is chasing, which is a dangerous game. Predators target women like Talia, which she makes it easy by her kids in the bath tub posts.

As for Aaron, I look at my daughter and think if she had to have a serious surgery, death would be the only thing that could stop me from being by her side. It takes a lot for me to leave her side on a normal day so I find that hard to come to terms with. So missing his sons high risk surgery for fight that he was fixed to lose which I can’t see progressing his career is mind blowing to me (isn’t it illegal to fix fights?) and I wasn’t thinking this due to Talia’s post that was my own thoughts of it.
This!! My ex used to threaten to do things like post naked pictures of me, tell my family secret things about me (like things I enjoyed sexually), report me to social etc if I didn’t do what he wanted and like Aaron is doing he would say “you have one hour or I’m making the call” I feel extremely uncomfortable watching him do this he’s taken it way too far

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

LHJM212

Imagine this is all a big giant wind up and at 8 they actually announce they are back together and she’s pregnant again😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

Nadja

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion;

Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #18 - Aaron letting us down just like his kids, Talia can't help but keep posting digs

I know it doesn't really rhyme but it's my first attempt ok 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30

riddleme89

VIP Member
Well we all knew this would happen
He’s a narcissist. I don’t think this was about the kids it’s about control and if he can publicly call the mother of his child a bastard I can’t imagine the shit he said behind closed doors . I’ve no doubt in my mind he has shit on talia but a time and a place and it’s not on social media !!

he’s a cunt and it shows he’s embarrassed himself more and proved this ain’t about his kids or contact…. He’s bullying and threatening and that’s never ok in my eyes ….

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Talia is BITTTERRRRR
Indirect threats now….
and about covid loans then closing business ☕
Aaron hasn’t even came out and said anything yet and she’s already biting back!! 🎣

• Haha

Jill Tyrell

I've just pumped for 40 mins so my new born can be dealt with by his father when he wakes up for his next feed at 8pm🤣 if I've just gone to all that effort for nothing I will be fuming.
I read that as you've just been pumped for 40 minutes and I was sitting here slightly jealous 🤭😂

• Haha
I’m not a Talia fan but the T minus BS is so triggering to me, it’s a control tactic because he would be trying to make her apologise or give up information on her new man, I’ve seen this happen many times and experienced similar things. You can also tell his been snowing & can only imagine what his rants are like.
i have seen her indirectly shade him a few times and I haven’t followed the train wreck of a break up in a while so I may have missed her direct rants and I bloody missed the secret date post and his comments about Sienna lol. I can see her priorities are completely all over the place because she believes her self worth is based on her having a man, regardless if his a good one or not. He has probably said to her no one will want you and as a single mother, I have had some pretty shit things said to me or a guy having interest until I say I’m a mother. I was with my BD for well over 10 years, but we are still looked down on. I can only imagine the drop kicks she is chasing, which is a dangerous game. Predators target women like Talia, which she makes it easy by her kids in the bath tub posts.

As for Aaron, I look at my daughter and think if she had to have a serious surgery, death would be the only thing that could stop me from being by her side. It takes a lot for me to leave her side on a normal day so I find that hard to come to terms with. So missing his sons high risk surgery for fight that he was fixed to lose which I can’t see progressing his career is mind blowing to me (isn’t it illegal to fix fights?) and I wasn’t thinking this due to Talia’s post that was my own thoughts of it.

• Heart