Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member
Hahaha I rang the police over somebody threatening to burn my house down and it took 9 days til an officer came out about it! Yet Talia Oat-Dorito has not only had them round same day over a social media spat, but CID have had her phone for forensics hahahahahaha soft cunt

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
It’s so pathetic . To destroy his children’s mother online in this way . We don’t know what’s gone on with them both and if she has been stopping contact I don’t condone that either but to publicly air your children’s mother’s business to over a millions followers is just disgusting. I’m sure talia has dirt on him aswell but she doesn’t air it . Clearly they can’t do parent and need mediation and a court arrangement set up … but why he’s sat at home eating pizza she is looking after his children and sat worrying about what he is going to post publicly

I don’t know I just feel it’s awfull I’m so glad my ex would never do this to me . nothing Will come from him airing his child’s mother’s stuff online and his children will see all this when they are older . Sad really they can’t just sit down in a room do mediation and move on 🤷🏻‍♀️
She's just outed him scamming the government before he's even come on and said anything yet about her 😂😂😂
I'm sure your watching someone different to us or maybe you are close to her/know her personally because no matter what she does I see your comments all the time trying to defend her actions. They are both pricks but for sure I'm interested in what he has to say since she's been bashing him (some people) for weeks online

Reactions: 18

gmarsh28

Chatty Member
2 uneducated idiots.. if she’s been doing fraud and so has she and they both know and spent the money they’ll both get arrested for it 🤣 she’s literally just put herself under the bus by saying 50K loans she can never try and use that now she’s clearly known about it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Glittery1

VIP Member
Pathetic Aaron.

Fucking pathetic.

Ive based my whole evening around this and that’s all we’re doing to get? 🙄

• Haha

riddleme89

VIP Member
Here we go again every time I comment on this thread I get the same shit . NO aim not a minion and NO I’m not friends with talia …… most unfriendly thread on tattle you literally can’t say anything against Aaron or you get attacked .

• Haha

Oneoddsock

Chatty Member
If she's called the police I'm going to cry laughing. You can't stop someone posting on their insta especially when they've not even mentioned you by name 😂. And admitting to allowing fraud to happen isn't a good look either love.

• Haha

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
Please screenshot for me everyone, I'm not going to be on my phone all evening my husband is being a pest and wants to 'spend time together' someone invite him to the pub pleeeas

• Haha
So she’s trying to say in the space of 2-3 hours she’s rang the police, they’ve been out and took the evidence off her phone….

1. It takes around 2-3 hours to get through to a non emergency 101 so unless she’s rang 999?
2. There was no boomerang of a policeman 👮‍♀️

so defo lies!!! She is fuuuummming

• Haha

Kal123

How many times has she mentioned Oakley and how he has a scan tomorrow? That's really bad that she's trying to use him to gain sympathy for whatever might be said tonight. Using your child is so low!

DeborahOB

Should be getting ready for her appointment in the morn for Oakley. Not giggling like a 15 year old in the car showing she has one up that he didn’t spill it all. She is so vile.
Stopped watching her stories after her first one when home was “mummas home”
Not Oakley is home after making it through major surgery.

both are absolutely vile and vulgar

I think Aaron has a major personality disorder too though

gilly31

VIP Member
The truth is he has millions in the bank now, doesn’t need to keep a good public image to get shitty hello fresh or Tesco #ads and now has fuck all to loose!
He’s primed and ready to spill!

cc111

VIP Member
Omg that thread was the fastest ever in a few hours . Still can't believe we all got played by Aaron the some people chalmers

• Haha
Reactions: 16

gmarsh28

Chatty Member
“I’ve got a lot on my shoulders, I’ve got mri and brain scans tomorrow with my kid” yet again using her ill son as a (why me) she is good enough to give it, she’s been giving it for weeks. she’s totally stressed out rubbing her head u can see the anxiety because she’s about to potentially be exposed 🥶 he better not let us down or he’s unfollowed 🤣👊🏼

Reactions: 16