Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ali x

His behavior on his story screams abusive partner to me, who Carrie’s on like that for be mother of his kids, like no matter what happened I think what he’s doing tonight is so bad

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Scottishlassie🤢

Chatty Member
At the end of the day she's trying to make him look like a shit dad who doesn't care,if he has the receipts to prove otherwise he's well within his rights to do this! Yet again she's still using Oakley for sympathy proving she's very manipulative! If he has nothing on her why is she trying to stop him? She's such a drama llama, the police can do nothing about it. She may use it against him if what he says is lies though and she can prove that. Will just need to see whats said. Although I think wee can all take a stab in the dark as to whats coming and what the retaliation will be....

Alice007

He should’ve just done it without the countdown and any announcement … now he looks like a 🔔 🔚

Poolgirl30

They are both vile let’s face it, but if I’m honest, I dislike him more at the moment. The constant bragging about expensive watches and fast cars, so pathetic considering they’ve got a poorly son.
I feel really sorry for those kids, he’s an absolute scumbag.

TheFreak

I can't see Talias posts so I assume I'm blocked 🤣 put the beer in the fridge, told the husband I don't watch a film with him but he can watch it, I'll be watching this. He then asks why I care...I said "it's the drama mick I just love it"...he then asked who mick was 🤦‍♀️ and I had to explain it's a quote from a TV programme...ten minutes later..."oh gavin and stacey. Thought there was something you needed to tell me for a minute". 1 hour 56 minutes to gooooo 🥳

• Haha
So basically shes now black mailing him so he knows what she will put out there if he does say anything about her. Both obviously committed fraud, both thieving scum. If he did take a gov loan illegally she was happy with it at the time. So hope they both get done. Least he has the cash now to pay it back of he did commit fraud, she won't.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18

jazzy22

VIP Member
One part of me thinks it’s actually really sad 2 people who have brought kids into this world, who claimed to love each other are now absolutely trying to rip each other apart - publicly. Those poor kids will see all of this one day 😞 that’s the only people I feel sorry for.

CrazyGiraffeLady

VIP Member
This is actually sad that they loved each other at one point and no matter what they think of each other they still share children together. They both need to grow up and put their kids first.

bobbinog

I think this is absolutely awful , how is bashing his 3 childrens mother all over the internet in their best interests??? despite what everyone thinks of talia to be fair to her she’s the primary parent for 4 children , 1 of which is very very poorly and their father is posting a countdown on Instagram for when he’s going to ‘destroy’ their mother. he’s a fucking disgrace who should be ashamed of himself and it absolutely is abuse that he’s throwing his weight about with his millions of followers. this will most probably reach family court at some point and it’s not going to go down well with judges, CAFCASS etc especially with oakleys condition.

• Haha

iLoveNectarines

VIP Member
If anything good has come from this evening its that Talia actually interacted with Oakley with a bit of love and affection in that kiss video. We have never seen her share a video like that before!