Taina Licciardo-Toivola - Ten children all dressed in white and an invisible husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no way that house isn't hot AF with all those people and one aircon.

It's quite irrating they complain about a house they are lucky to even rent though. That house isn't that bad. I'm still trying to wrap my head around how 4 kids will be in the bedroom with them. Cleo should get her own apartment. That frees up a room and then they can get a pull out bed couch for the living room. Instead they have to shove everyone in a room.

Reactions: 3
Cleopatra has obviously given birth already and those videos are a few months old. I just don't get why she lies like that to her followers. I think that is a good indication that she is not a very honest person. In the latest video when she is talking about their 'plan' to buy a forever home, all the teenagers are just nodding and being so submissive, it is cringy. They should be thinking about their lives, their studies, their travels whatever instead they are cramped up in a room that during the day is going to be used by the littles ones as a playroom ( ! ) She is really exploiting her children, the 4 littles ones she sells their childhood online to make cute videos and the 5 older ones are free labour. I don't even know why I bother watching :/

Reactions: 2
There is no way that house isn't hot AF with all those people and one aircon.

It's quite irrating they complain about a house they are lucky to even rent though. That house isn't that bad. I'm still trying to wrap my head around how 4 kids will be in the bedroom with them. Cleo should get her own apartment. That frees up a room and then they can get a pull out bed couch for the living room. Instead they have to shove everyone in a room.
i cant believe how rude they were about.it, imagine you were the landlord seeing that

what shocks me all the time is how submissive the kids are. agreeing to everything, and they even ask permission for the most random things!? Don´t get me wrong, it´s good when kids are not rude and talk back all the time, but they literally NEVER do, even the little ones, it just seems weird and a little unhealthy....like how do you even get your kids to just nod and agree to everything you say?! About the house: it honestly is a little....let´s call it rustic....but they are being sarcastic, so I don´t see anything wrong with their comments during the house tour. I actually think many people don´t get tainas sarcasm/humour but that´s a whole different topic. The one thing that really puts me off is the zero-privacy-policy going on here especially for the older boys. Being the strict christians that they are (they also said that they where ´old fashioned´ when it comes to intimacy before marriage, so I think you can guess where I´m going with that) the boys are probably/obviously being held back in their privacy for good reason. I don´t know ANY child that was brought up like that who developed a healthy sense for relationships afterwards. Not to mention that they are held back in A LOT of normal teenager stuff. Pretty sure that will cause some issues in their adult life

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Well, Cleopatra has set a really bad example, she broke free just to marry a stranger that was, pardon my french, the first guy to grab her ass and after few months she is back as the pillar of her weird family, just with a cute bump and still soooo tiny and adorable. Separating teenage kids from the outside world is so bad for them, even the strictest christian school is so much better than a lifelong career of a babysitter. For me the submissiveness of the older kids is particularly painful to look at, little ones just want to make mama happy and know nothing, but Jerusalem is how old? 20? And he is going to share room with three brothers, having no life, no time, no plans, no activities of his own?

Reactions: 9
I'm not sure if you guys caught it, but in their house tour video Taina did say 'you can escape whenever you like, to the gym' - to Romeo, and 'we'll buy you a car too'.- sounded like it was directed at Jerusalem. I'm not sure they have as much control over those older boys as we think they do. I have a feeling Taina and Doom Dad are placating them on camera, to keep the image up. Those two quotes are the most normal I have seen Taina be to them. It was a proper, 'this is a mad house, I get you wanting your own space' comment. Which completely goes against anything we've seen. Like how much can you actually control teenage boys? They will feel duty at home with the youngsters, as we've specifically seen with Jerusalem, but beyond that?

I was also thinking that maybe this relates to how submissive they seem on camera? Sort of a 'if we behave for mums delusion, we get to go chill with our mates'. We know they had outside friends in Finland, and if I were them I would have made some mates with people down the beach in Oz already. Romeo seems vaguely normal, and with a car and access to the outside world? I think they might conduct vaguely normal lives outside of the vlog. We saw how quickly the vegan stuff fell apart, once they were outside their normal environment... it wouldn't be mad fort the rest of it to fall apart further once they move country? We know they have full access to the internet, just from the memes they've said on camera. Those parents don't have full control over those teenagers - the littleuns are another matter of course, they are weirdly obedient. I know how much effort it takes to film and refilm rooms like Taina did, and those kids just completely went along with it. You can see the older lads getting fairly fed up by the end.

I do think that Cleo is right under her mums thumb though. She should've campaigned for a flat or a place nearby just for her and her new baby. I doubt she will leave at any point in the near future, if ever. But her mums been grooming her since she was a baby, she met a man just as her mum wanted her to... she moved out, it went horrifically... she ain't trying the 'real world' again anytime soon.

Reactions: 7
I think people would honestly start watching them again if they let their kids act normal. Maybe they could even buy a bigger house when the views would go up 😂

I think people would honestly start watching them again if they let their kids act normal. Maybe they could even buy a bigger house when the views would go up 😂
The problem is they are too erratic with posting, everyone knows youtube likes consistency, which they never have, so they are unlikely to make enough money for a bigger house. I really don't get why they are not doing more videos tbh

Reactions: 1
I hate that the fact these videos have zero content, filmed months in advance, the baby’s is already born and in the intro…… like she must have six years of content filmed considering once video is equivalent to a sloth yawning….

• Haha
Reactions: 3
With the update tour wtf there is more than enough room for them not to be shoved in a room together. So creepy and gross!

I hate that the fact these videos have zero content, filmed months in advance, the baby’s is already born and in the intro…… like she must have six years of content filmed considering once video is equivalent to a sloth yawning….
If you slow it down the baby is Omega, but watching paint dry would be as entertaining as their videos.

The baby must be here or this is the longest pregnancy the world has seen.

Reactions: 5
Omg I don’t know what they’re doing ‘renovating’ that rundown house. Taina’s parents have plenty of space in their home, they could’ve easily stayed there while saving money. :confused:

Isn't Omega 4? He still wears a diaper in the latest "watch the white paint dry" vlog

• Wow
Reactions: 4
So the video has come out of Cleo in the hospital. Wonder how long ago that happened?

Theres something really odd about how she's sitting there in bed, legs crossed with everything laid out. I guess they brought everything the baby owns to the hospital... for the video? It's just weird. And saying that Cleo will just cough the baby out... its all just kinda strange.

I never know what to believe with their timeline!

View attachment 1199459
I saw this and just shook my head in disbelief. Are they really trying to tell us that they magically started daily vlogging (as in edited and uploaded within 24hours of it being filmed) again just days before she went into labour? So it was just a happy accident they had perfectly positioned the videos leading up to the new baby?

It's definitely not like the baby has already been here for a month or so, and they planned the video around that... definitely not.... 😂 😂

Reactions: 7
Who are they trying to fool? 🤪😅
Wasn't baby due in February? Taina's timelines have always been inconsistent and jumped all over the place often posting many months behind, so I highly doubt Cleopatra being in labour is present day.

haha this is SO weird, like who goes to the hospital on the way to be induced with blankets and baby clothes that are not washed ?

Reactions: 5
The time line has been hand picked by these people so that this baby would be “born” on Easter Day and therefor be “holy” and “pure” because “god” chose that day for this baby to be born. It’s a theory, but this is the exact image they are trying to paint for their viewers and chalk it up as “divine coincidence”

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.