Taina Licciardo-Toivola - Ten children all dressed in white and an invisible husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The amount that Taina mentions how Cleo is so tiny, thin, and has no fat is making me feel so uncomfortable. Throughout the whole pregnancy, it’s like Taina is living vicariously through Cleo’s experiences.

Reactions: 11
The amount that Taina mentions how Cleo is so tiny, thin, and has no fat is making me feel so uncomfortable. Throughout the whole pregnancy, it’s like Taina is living vicariously through Cleo’s experiences.
And asking her about when she will start exercising again, really uncomfortable

Reactions: 5
The cultish vibe of the family is the white shirt thing and for the younger kids anyway, it's very 'blonde haired kids' (dare I say almost Ayran). This baby is not going to look like that because of it's father. Is she really going to fit in and be accepted? Let alone the fact that she is supposedly the result of an abusive relationship. This really does not bode well.

Reactions: 9
The cultish vibe of the family is the white shirt thing and for the younger kids anyway, it's very 'blonde haired kids' (dare I say almost Ayran). This baby is not going to look like that because of it's father. Is she really going to fit in and be accepted? Let alone the fact that she is supposedly the result of an abusive relationship. This really does not bode well.
This is exactly what I was wondering and worried about when it was all announced. They're obsessed with the blonde and blue eyed look... this little girl is half asian, I really REALLY hope that despite her father being an utter weirdo/child abductor, Cleo empathises that she is special and her culture is to be celebrated. I just can't bear the idea that she'll be feeling alienated from the rest of the family with little snide comments from Taina. About how she doesn't have blonde hair or blue eyes (she might.. who the heck knows, but its unlikely!) But I think we all know it'll happen, just from the weight and exercise comments, Taina is excellent at a good backhanded compliment/critique or judgment of how someone looks.

Reactions: 6
Why do they have The Royals in their YouTube name? Do they really think they are?

Reactions: 2
This is exactly what I was wondering and worried about when it was all announced. They're obsessed with the blonde and blue eyed look... this little girl is half asian, I really REALLY hope that despite her father being an utter weirdo/child abductor, Cleo empathises that she is special and her culture is to be celebrated. I just can't bear the idea that she'll be feeling alienated from the rest of the family with little snide comments from Taina. About how she doesn't have blonde hair or blue eyes (she might.. who the heck knows, but its unlikely!) But I think we all know it'll happen, just from the weight and exercise comments, Taina is excellent at a good backhanded compliment/critique or judgment of how someone looks.
That would be exactly like Taina, either that or she'll fetishise the poor child for how different she looks from the rest of the family and make an effort to bring it up in every video.
I cannot believe they ruined those beautiful wooden floors by painting them white.
The family is too obsessed with white. I wish she could just leave things be!

Reactions: 3
So uncomfortable looking at Nefertiti's instagram photos also... You'd think that with Cleopatra she would have learnt that there are lots of weirdos out there yet she is posting pictures of her 6 year old daughter doing moody poses...:sick:

Found Pauls Insta, so I realized they weird out the timeline since Omega was born.

Taina announced birth in April, they "celebrate" his Birthday in March. Or better said the Birthday Videos are in March.
But a look at Pauls Insta shows, the kid was born in February (maybe the 18th) 2018

So I made my inevestigation and found out, KingJames was born between 22.11 and 1.12.2015. Aphrodites birthday is 1.11.2016. Nefertiti was born in January.

So, I can totally imagen their doing the same with Cleopatras baby.

Today will cona the birthvideo, I'm really curious about the name. I bet on a strange first name and Bambi Cleopatra or Bambi Taina as middlenames.

And sorry for strange mistakes, i'm from Germany an english isn't my first language

Found Pauls Insta, so I realized they weird out the timeline since Omega was born.

Taina announced birth in April, they "celebrate" his Birthday in March. Or better said the Birthday Videos are in March.
But a look at Pauls Insta shows, the kid was born in February (maybe the 18th) 2018

So I made my inevestigation and found out, KingJames was born between 22.11 and 1.12.2015. Aphrodites birthday is 1.11.2016. Nefertiti was born in January.

So, I can totally imagen their doing the same with Cleopatras baby.

Today will cona the birthvideo, I'm really curious about the name. I bet on a strange first name and Bambi Cleopatra or Bambi Taina as middlenames.

And sorry for strange mistakes, i'm from Germany an english isn't my first language
You're absolutely fine! You have excellent English! I have thought this for a while, I get not wanting to put your children's personal information out into the world... but pretending that you have put that info out? and its not correct?? I have no idea how they keep up with their squished and manipulated timeline.

Cleo submitted her marriage license on the 9th of April 2021. We had previously worked out that Cleo must have conceived between April and June/July. She did not have a bump when she got to Australia in mid august. (someone please correct me if I am wrong on the months!) So reasonably the baby should have been born late January to March. But with the size she was in December.... we were very much leaning towards January. Now its April(!!!!) and late April at that! That would be she conceived late July into August. When apparently she was actively trying to escape America at that time- i.e. wasn't with her husband.

You're absolutely fine! You have excellent English! I have thought this for a while, I get not wanting to put your children's personal information out into the world... but pretending that you have put that info out? and its not correct?? I have no idea how they keep up with their squished and manipulated timeline.

Cleo submitted her marriage license on the 9th of April 2021. We had previously worked out that Cleo must have conceived between April and June/July. She did not have a bump when she got to Australia in mid august. (someone please correct me if I am wrong on the months!) So reasonably the baby should have been born late January to March. But with the size she was in December.... we were very much leaning towards January. Now its April(!!!!) and late April at that! That would be she conceived late July into August. When apparently she was actively trying to escape America at that time- i.e. wasn't with her husband.
There was a very telling slip of the tongue in the last video where Cleo is in hospital about to give birth where Taina and her were talking about her first sonogram at 14 weeks…I’m assuming that Cleo had not received any medical attention in the US and had her first sonogram in Australia, so if all of these assumptions about her arriving in August are correct, and we base ourselves off the mess of a human, JJJ and his info that baby was due late February, (I know there are a lot of ifs and speculation here lol but it’s what makes most sense from the little bits and pieces we’ve been given) it all adds up to this baby having been born at the very least, 4-6 weeks ago.

I don´t know much about pregnancies but if she´s being induced it means she´s VERY overdue, right? how long do doctors wait usually? maybe her baby is actually very overdue and the timeline isn´t that off? I just can´t wrap my head around someone actually manipulating a babys birthday....

Reactions: 1
There was a very telling slip of the tongue in the last video where Cleo is in hospital about to give birth where Taina and her were talking about her first sonogram at 14 weeks…I’m assuming that Cleo had not received any medical attention in the US and had her first sonogram in Australia, so if all of these assumptions about her arriving in August are correct, and we base ourselves off the mess of a human, JJJ and his info that baby was due late February, (I know there are a lot of ifs and speculation here lol but it’s what makes most sense from the little bits and pieces we’ve been given) it all adds up to this baby having been born at the very least, 4-6 weeks ago.
that's literally the thing though, there is no reliable adult in this whole situation. Taina is infamous for creating and bending time to her will, and lives in a delusion of cult like narcism. Cleo is a classic case of stockholm syndrome. JJJ is actually a felon + has a whole fake persona and career.

Take this with a pinch of salt, it's just a couple theories that have been bugging me. BUT what if there has been custody/legal problems with JJJ, and that's why they've been mysterious over everything?

OR what if they're actively trying to misled and wind up JJJ? Kinda a red herring for him?

But both options are reliant on all three having more than 1 brain cell to share between them.

I don´t know much about pregnancies but if she´s being induced it means she´s VERY overdue, right? how long do doctors wait usually? maybe her baby is actually very overdue and the timeline isn´t that off? I just can´t wrap my head around someone actually manipulating a babys birthday....
But they've done it already with their other children! Which just points to them enjoying manipulating the truth and creating their own alternate universe. What ever their reasoning, I think that could be the closest to a true thing about them

Reactions: 1
You're not allowed to go past 42 weeks in the UK , so they have to induce at 2 weeks past the due date . Hope this helps , not sure if it's the same in Australia

Video is out now an surprise surprise, just a summary of the pregnancy.

So I set a bet, it will take 3 videos until the face is shown and 5 videos until the namereveal.

Taina made all of it in one vlog when Omega was born. But now there is a new baby an she can milk the cow until it's dry.

And i have the odd feeling, that the baby is blond and blue eyed. I don't think she will look half asian or any close to it.

Reactions: 5
So the baby has been born, I hope for both it went well and they are healthy. The cover photo to me does not look like a white baby which for me doesnt matter but I dont have they wont make a big deal out of it if she isnt blond haired and blue eyed.

I just saw Cleopatra's Instagram and I'm not sure if anyone has pointed it out before but she calls herself " Aussie 엄마", where 엄마 means Mother in Korean. Is she implying that JJJ is Korean? I thought he's Filipino? Feel free to correct me on this.

Reactions: 4
I just saw Cleopatra's Instagram and I'm not sure if anyone has pointed it out before but she calls herself " Aussie 엄마", where 엄마 means Mother in Korean. Is she implying that JJJ is Korean? I thought he's Filipino? Feel free to correct me on this.
I think she just loves South Korea. She has been learning Korean and listening to k-pop too.
I might be petty and possessive but as I am a big fan of K-pop, her liking it makes my blood boil. 😆

Reactions: 4
has anyone seen that new video with the leaked text messages between JJJ and taina? it´s creepy af, the way she snuggles up to him reminds me of those students who tried to be best friends with the teacher to get good grades. And the "you can marry cleopatra TOMORROW, because she likes you so much", "donald will like this picture" and "we know you have to get married until next month" - wtf???

• Wow
Why do they have The Royals in their YouTube name? Do they really think they are?
A couple of years ago they asked their youtube followers to come up with a name for the family. "The Royal Family" (!?) and "The WhiteShirt Family" (maybe also "The Light Family" ) were the three suggestions they liked best. I thought they could have done better to be honest!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.