Taina Licciardo-Toivola - Ten children all dressed in white and an invisible husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope Cleopatra takes the baby and runs away from this family. :(
She won’t, she is too wrapped up in the family dynamics and it is clear that she loves her parents and siblings very much

Reactions: 5
Well I’m really confused now after listening to some of that JJJ stuff

She won’t, she is too wrapped up in the family dynamics and it is clear that she loves her parents and siblings very much
I agree, she's completely mind controlled by Taina. She's her 'best friend' and sees nothing wrong with her family's dynamic or lifestyle.
Well I’m really confused now after listening to some of that JJJ stuff
I couldn't be bothered to watch the full 1.18 hour video and didn't care for the shrill annoying woman loudly going on about how dirty the restaurant was (seemed like a perfectly normal restaurant to me). I could barely hear what he said. But what I gathered from the reddit thread about the video is that Taina is a scammer (pretty much what we already knew), Taina was the one who originally messaged him, Cleo was accused of nearly drowning his 4 year old child (a serious allegation) and the whole thing is a mess. Now Cleo has recently messaged him from Australia that she needs more time and will come around(?)

Not sure who to believe, seeing as they're both liars and manipulators and the family is so culty. JJJ is far from the victim but they're both awful people imo. Hopefully at least one of the kids will have a somewhat normal life and not constantly be sucked into some drama.

Reactions: 4
Meanwhile I bet Sicko Taina couldn't be happier because people talk about them! She said it in a q & a she doesn't care if its haters as it brings traffic to her channel. I guess Taina if you're THAT desperate then use onlyfans!

Reactions: 1
I haven't watched a full video in so long that I was like hmm one of the older boys cut their hair and got glasses. Then I realized it was the 4th boy tall af now and less baby faced.

Also, lmao at the part where one of the kids didn't want the nasty ass meat. I swear all they do is eat straight up junk food.

Has Taina ever said they don't use deodorant or toothpaste? Cleo's ex claims they don't use it

• Wow
Has Taina ever said they don't use deodorant or toothpaste? Cleo's ex claims they don't use it
that would be nasty…the sweat Smell of 7 from fully grown to mildly grown man in a hot Australian house… can you imagine 🤮

Also did they moved to that park? All their videos are in that park or shopping center… what happened with the rectangular swimming pool hunting?😒

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Apparently he also said they lived in government housing now. Which does kind of add up with the weird park only videos.

It's weird because I don't believe jjj or them lol.

If jjj is telling the truth about them not liking their mom I'm actually happy Cleo is there for her siblings. I have a similar bond to my siblings too. But who knows.

It's weird because I don't believe jjj or them lol.
Both sides are lying…the truth is somewhere in the middle of their ridiculous stories.

But the things that are true Cleo went to the USA and married a man that she had never met and her mother allowed this.

What kind of parent wants this for their 20 year old daughter, she had her whole life ahead of her to find someone and have a family with. But ends up married to a short 34 year old that she didn’t like, was she that desperate to get away from her mother that HE was the best option, and was he mother so desperate to get rid of her she left her in The USA with basically a stranger!

Absolutely NO loving parent would do this to their child, fly them half way around the world and marry them off to someone they met in person the day before.

Now there is an innocent baby going to be born in to the middle of this mess to be used as a pawn.

Reactions: 12
6A1A1239-AEC9-4ED8-9205-6B335D26179E.png

Apparently honey taina is ‘softer’ than saying gigi. It’s a bit of a mouthful for a baby to say! Why doesn’t it surprise me she doesn’t want to be called anything that makes her sound old and like a grandma

Did anyone catch how Taina mentioned needing to buy ‘twin prams’ in their most recent video?

Reactions: 3
Did anyone catch how Taina mentioned needing to buy ‘twin prams’ in their most recent video?

Yeah what's that about.
They had 2 bugaboo donkey duos .
And Omega is old enough to walk so what the need for 'Twin prams' ...

Is miss Taina expecting aswell. 🤔🤔

Reactions: 3
Yeah what's that about.
They had 2 bugaboo donkey duos .
And Omega is old enough to walk so what the need for 'Twin prams' ...

Is miss Taina expecting aswell. 🤔🤔
She could well be pregnant, all the focus has been on Cleopatra’s pregnancy, but I don’t think we’ve seen Taina in front of the camera much except for her head. The twin pram thing could be a giant hint…

I was thinking the same… it was pretty obvious about the “twin pram” comment. We never see her in the videos, so could be, but than what???? They named Omega omega, because he supposed to be the last one… so what would be the new baby’s name??? Omega 2.0??! It can also be just for the attention, so we have something to discuss 😅

She could well be pregnant, all the focus has been on Cleopatra’s pregnancy, but I don’t think we’ve seen Taina in front of the camera much except for her head. The twin pram thing could be a giant hint…
Surely Taina is too old to get pregnant now - she likes to pretend that she's young, but she must be at least mid 40's? Could the plot twist be that Cleopatra is actually pregnant with twins?

Maybe that’s what all those hints the dropped to the kids about Cleopatra’s baby being a boy was about - it looked like there were a bunch of toys on both the boy and girl side of the table at the gender reveal. I know they’re extra but would they really go as far as buying boys baby toys when they already know it’s a girl? It could be that Omega was supposed to be the last and now that Cleopatra is pregnant so young and unexpectedly Taina’s got pregnant so they can be pregnant together. Quiverfull Christians are weirdly into the idea of mum and daughter being pregnant together. Could also be a whole bunch of red herrings designed to increase engagement and views and I’ve spent two mins writing utter rubbish lol.

But we also haven’t seen Taina in ages, and she used to really enjoy filming herself in past vlogs so…

Surely Taina is too old to get pregnant now - she likes to pretend that she's young, but she must be at least mid 40's? Could the plot twist be that Cleopatra is actually pregnant with twins?
Or that Jenna is pregnant and that leonardo and her are moving back to Aus?

or it was just a joke to wind us up 😂

Also I do think it’s a bit weird how leonardo is not mentioned at all anymore really. Like even with Cleopatras pregnancy- they could have Skyped him for their guesses?

Or that Jenna is pregnant and that leonardo and her are moving back to Aus?

or it was just a joke to wind us up 😂

Also I do think it’s a bit weird how leonardo is not mentioned at all anymore really. Like even with Cleopatras pregnancy- they could have Skyped him for their guesses?
yeah surely they would have facetimed him and give him a peg to guess the gender? Maybe they don’t talk at present.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.