Taina Licciardo-Toivola - Ten children all dressed in white and an invisible husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
has anyone seen that new video with the leaked text messages between JJJ and taina? it´s creepy af, the way she snuggles up to him reminds me of those students who tried to be best friends with the teacher to get good grades. And the "you can marry cleopatra TOMORROW, because she likes you so much", "donald will like this picture" and "we know you have to get married until next month" - wtf???
That video is crazy, and apparently with “Donald trump” letting them across the border during covid, breaking the rules!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
They totally ruined the house and made it look like a cold psychiatric hospital 🏥 white everywhere you look 😳

Reactions: 5
Perfect place for the mother then. 🤪

I don't like her and haven't warmed up to her at all.

Think she also tries too hard.

Reactions: 3
18 minutes to show 5 rooms in 90 different ankles.
Just for the ads an to milk it dry.

The video could be much much shorter. 5 minutes would be enough. But that would pass all the ads.

Reactions: 6
That video is crazy, and apparently with “Donald trump” letting them across the border during covid, breaking the rules!
Well trump was no longer president in February 2021 so don’t know how much help he would have been.

Both sides are a bunch of liars, but I do believe Taina set this whole mess up and they did enter USA through Mexico. Taina willing took her 21 year old naive daughter to the other side of the world during a pandemic to marry a man she had never met. I just don’t understand why Cleo or Taina think that this story puts them in a good light!

Reactions: 7
Is it possible, that Taina planned it all?

She flew to the USA an d said, we will see in August, why they were there.
In August Cleopatra "escaped" her husband. The videos are just so far behind, so ist would fit.

And lets be honest, T. is evil enough todo it and she has a lot of benefits out of it.

1. She has a new baby to milk. Cleo would never ever say no to her mum. So T. can do what ever she wants with the baby.

2. Cleopatra wouldn't try to leave the family again. She is so scared and traumatized, that she will be with her family for a long long time.

3. Taina is the saint. Her daughter run away, married a creep and Taina "saved her", welcomed her back to the family and even paid for everything the baby needs.

4. It is the perfect story, if they want to sell it as "the lord was watching and saved us".

I know it sounds cruel, but I wouldn't be suprised if Taina knew JJJ is a creep and would abuse Cleo.

Maybe I'm totally wrong, but it came in my mind yesterday and now I can't unsee it😅.

The amount that Taina mentions how Cleo is so tiny, thin, and has no fat is making me feel so uncomfortable. Throughout the whole pregnancy, it’s like Taina is living vicariously through Cleo’s experiences.
That house seems far too small for them all,just how many times have they mooved

What the actual f is going on with these psychotic people? Is she saying JJJ isn’t the father to this baby because she says he only produces boys and this one is a girl? Or is she claiming she was “used” and sold in to some kind of trafficking ring? (read between the adult lines) wtf??!!!
I think she’s saying both of those things. I don’t know what to think. Weird that this extra info is added now, too.

Reactions: 7
Is it possible, that Taina planned it all?

She flew to the USA an d said, we will see in August, why they were there.
In August Cleopatra "escaped" her husband. The videos are just so far behind, so ist would fit.

And lets be honest, T. is evil enough todo it and she has a lot of benefits out of it.

1. She has a new baby to milk. Cleo would never ever say no to her mum. So T. can do what ever she wants with the baby.

2. Cleopatra wouldn't try to leave the family again. She is so scared and traumatized, that she will be with her family for a long long time.

3. Taina is the saint. Her daughter run away, married a creep and Taina "saved her", welcomed her back to the family and even paid for everything the baby needs.

4. It is the perfect story, if they want to sell it as "the lord was watching and saved us".

I know it sounds cruel, but I wouldn't be suprised if Taina knew JJJ is a creep and would abuse Cleo.

Maybe I'm totally wrong, but it came in my mind yesterday and now I can't unsee it😅.
That's the thing, none of it hangs together unless you assume Taina was orchestrating it. Any normal parent wouldn't allow their young daughter to travel to another country to marry a man none of you have met. It's insanity. The assumption should always be that if a random man contacts your child from another country, with the agenda to marry her, it deserves suspicion. I don't think it matters what age you child is. If I, as a 20 something, announced to my mum I was going to [insert country here] to meet a man and marry him.... well to be honest, my mum would laugh and say "that's ridiculous", followed by "have you lost your damn mind".

We know how much money and attention a birth video and a new baby does for a family channel. We know, from T's own mouth, that they're running low on money and wanting to build their 'dream house'. That's only after we were trying to work out how and when they were going to move to Aus when they were essentially homeless, bumming around Europe. It's all about money. They always say motivation comes in three forms, sex, power and money. Taina fits the money and power traits perfectly (sex too if you count the football team of children she's birthed). She has always enjoyed and desperately wanted to be needed.

This is evident in her basically ignoring the middle children, they don't need her, and don't do anything for her ego. The older boys are needed for hard labour and child care - strokes Tainas ego that 'she's done SUCH a GOOD JOB'. (side not: did those boys go to technical college JUST so they had the skills for the families purpose?? Get the kids to build you a house, it'll be cheaper??)
The little ones need her, hence her editing in the 'do you want boob milk' with Omega, she wants everyone to know that she's this needed and doted on earth mother.
When Cleo was starting to show independence, she smacked that down and now Cleo is reliant on her too. It makes sense if Taina is the person who set up the marriage, knew it was going to be dodgy, and could then swoop in to save her darling daughter. - the 'escape' also doesn't really hang together, there are so many plot holes it's a fishing net.

By 'allowing' their daughter to go marry someone and live abroad, also 'proves' to the audience that they're not insular, they do go out! they do allow their children to go off on their own! what.. like the arranged marriage of their eldest son? Where they apparently had to basically convince and beg Jenna's parents to let her to marry Leo?

They’ve updated the video description with some shocking info:
Sorry, I hadnt read the description change before posting....WAIT WHAT JJJ ISNT THE FATHER?? What the heck has happened??? Does she think that because her child is a girl... it can't be his?? Because he 'only has boys'??? I mean, we'll see what the child looks like, I feel like it'll be vaguely obvious if the kids half asian?

Last edited:
They’ve updated the video description with some shocking info:

View attachment 1220128View attachment 1220129
It’s not shocking - anyone with half a brain would know that this is all a pile of crap because now the baby is here the father can claim parental rights and responsibilities! Cleo is digging herself a big hole with all this stuff she is saying about being drugged and raped.

If she really cared she wouldn’t be raising her DAUGHTER on the vlogs!!

I’m sure “Meri” is a creep but if all this drugged, raped and child abuse stuff was true why is he not in jail!

WAIT WHAT JJJ ISNT THE FATHER?? What the heck has happened??? Does she think that because her child is a girl... it can't be his?? Because he 'only has boys'??? I mean, we'll see what the child looks like, I feel like it'll be vaguely obvious if the kids half asian?
Of course he’s the father…this is why they have lied to say that the baby didn’t arrive until April. Now he only produces boys, seriously Taina!!

Births, deaths and marriages are part of public record so they can make out all they want that the baby was born in April but they will be found out to be lying again just wait and see.
D9E3CB05-FFE0-468C-B1EC-9197021FE509.png

This is why she’s now spinning THIS story. It is LAW in Australia for children to have a meaningful relationship with both parents but now …according to Taina Cleo he’s not father, only produces boys and drugged her and got other people rape her so one of them is the father!! Sadly her sheltered life has meant that she thinks people will believe this.

Last edited:
18 minutes to show 5 rooms in 90 different ankles.
Just for the ads an to milk it dry.

The video could be much much shorter. 5 minutes would be enough. But that would pass all the ads.
We was literally watching paint dry haha

It’s not shocking - anyone with half a brain would know that this is all a pile of crap because now the baby is here the father can claim parental rights and responsibilities! Cleo is digging herself a big hole with all this stuff she is saying about being drugged and raped.

If she really cared should wouldn’t be raising her DAUGHTER on the vlogs!!

I’m sure “Meri” is a creep but if all this drugged, raped and child abuse stuff was true why is he not in jail!

Of course he’s the father…this is why they have lied to say that the baby didn’t arrive until April. Now he only produces boys, seriously Taina!!

Births, deaths and marriages are part of public record so they can make out all they want that the baby was born in April but they will be found out to be lying again just wait and see.
View attachment 1220317
This is why she’s now spinning THIS story. It is LAW in Australia for children to have a meaningful relationship with both parents but now …according to Taina Cleo he’s not father, only produces boys and drugged her and got other people rape her so one of them is the father!! Sadly her sheltered life has meant that she thinks people will believe this.
Hah, this is where the Licciardo Toivolas realise they aren't the smartest people on the planet. That was my plan, to look at the records if theyre public record.. I have no idea how that would work in Australia though. Would we be able to look it up ourselves?

A judge or lawyer will see through all this. If that's the case, with the drugging and raping... why tell her story in the way she did? If that was true, she wouldn't have been able to say anything because of the courts? Surely? I'm not a lawyer, but telling everyone would make it not admissible in court? They wouldn't be able to use her as a witness?

And if its not true, isnt that slander? Even if JJJ is a nasty piece of work, no one deserves to be dragged on the internet. It should all be through the justice system. Mob rule and all that?

I believe her. The police reports about him are real and so are the comments on the official disney studios website, where people claim that JJJ is a fraud and stole money from them. From everything we´ve seen you can tell he´s a psycho. BUT I blame taina just as much. You don´t let your daughter marry a random guy from across the world that you haven´t met. She heard that he´s a christian and that he (allegedly) has money and that was enough for her to allow her daughter to go (in their version, of course there´s also the possibility that she literally forced her). And cleo keeps stressing how she is absolutely not traumatized - i´m sorry, she allegedly was raped, drugged and abused, carries the child of a man who raped her while being drugged but her family is sooooo great that she is not traumatized???? Taina unfollowed leonardo when he made his depression public, so i think that therapy/depression is considered a no-go in this family. which is bad, because pretty much all the children will be in desperate need of one.

Reactions: 9
Isn't it funny, that they waited acouple of weeks after birth, to announce, that JJJ isn't the father!? Like they waited until they couldbe sure that the baby doesn't look half asian. And now they talk about beeing drugged and raped. But without any trauma of course.

Reactions: 8
I believe her. The police reports about him are real and so are the comments on the official disney studios website, where people claim that JJJ is a fraud and stole money from them. From everything we´ve seen you can tell he´s a psycho. BUT I blame taina just as much. You don´t let your daughter marry a random guy from across the world that you haven´t met. She heard that he´s a christian and that he (allegedly) has money and that was enough for her to allow her daughter to go (in their version, of course there´s also the possibility that she literally forced her). And cleo keeps stressing how she is absolutely not traumatized - i´m sorry, she allegedly was raped, drugged and abused, carries the child of a man who raped her while being drugged but her family is sooooo great that she is not traumatized???? Taina unfollowed leonardo when he made his depression public, so i think that therapy/depression is considered a no-go in this family. which is bad, because pretty much all the children will be in desperate need of one.
I believe that she was in a horrendous situation with an abusive and criminal person, he is a felon. He kidnapped his child. We know he is a waste of oxygen. But we have to admit that there are some problems with the story she tells. How she met him is contradictory. She says she met him before but she didn't notice his age or height? Which she was surprised about on her wedding day? That doesn't seem to be something you'd mix up when having dealt with trauma?

She quite literally doesn't have the education not to know that just because JJJ has all boys, her baby girl can't be his? I feel so so sorry for her, on so many levels. Just as you say, T unfollowed Leo when he talked about mental health. Cleo can't not be traumatised. Even just going though being essentially married off by your mum, never mind any of the rest of it. She won't get help even if she asked. I just hope she realises she is an adult, who has to protect her baby and there is help she can access.

Isn't it funny, that they waited acouple of weeks after birth, to announce, that JJJ isn't the father!? Like they waited until they couldbe sure that the baby doesn't look half asian. And now they talk about beeing drugged and raped. But without any trauma of course.
I do feel like there might be an element of that. Haven't they heard of DNA tests though?? If JJJ wants to use Australian law to his advantage, DNA tests rent off the table. Although that it reliant on that law working for non Australians though. But realistically, we have no idea if JJJ cares to either do any of that, he might be able to cause Cleo some serious trouble

Reactions: 1
Just read that updated video description.
A) is the baby called Birdie?
B) is she saying there was no trauma from this apparent hostage\rape stuff just so he doesn't think he's hurt her? How could there NOT be trauma. Poor Cleo. If I were her I'd be moving far far away from her mother with the new baby and starting afresh away from the crazy.

I don’t believe either of them, they’re all lying.

The man is a serial liar, he exaggerates these far out stories that he works for all these places and has heaps of money. If he STOLE money from a massive corporation like Disney like you claim Disney has lawyers to sue him to claim it back, Disney are like dogs with a bone they won’t let anything go past, they’ve made bereaved parents remove anything Disney related for head stones of children FFS.

Police reports are real that were files by another disgruntled ex, from the news report online he was not charged. If this man is such a danger as you say who abducted his child why did he have UNSUPERVISED access to this child as Cleo claims in her story she posted online. Why is the visitations not at the very least supervised by social workers if he is such a danger. Why as you say he’s a psycho has he not had his parental rights terminated if he is such a danger his other child. You’ve no idea what they hell went down with his ex, apparently he threatened suicide hence why the police took it seriously and so they should.
He kidnapped his child.
You say he kidnapped his child but still has unsupervised access to this child years after the alleged kidnapping. Are you listen to yourself!! This is not how child protection works.

Cleo claims he abused this child because he said his Brother in Law accused her of trying to drown the child in the bath. This is tit for tat but this is really seriously allegations of child abuse and sexual abuse of a 4 year old child!!

I believe Cleo was desperate to get away from her mother’s apron strings and married the first man her mother found. Taina was bought in by all his lies of money and had dollar signs in her eyes. Cleo willingly married him after she saw he was a hobbit with a blonde pony tail but after a few months the grass wasn’t greener on the other side and she really didn’t like him because he was full of tit and didn’t have all the piles of money like he claimed but now she’s pregnant and if she doesn’t get the hell out of the USA it will be very difficult after the baby is born due to Hauge convention. The fact that she also lied on entering USA on a visitor visa with every intention of getting married and staying there which is a breach of her visa conditions is not a fact that should be over looked. There’s obviously some truth to her original story she told about being left in hotel rooms etc etc and him being a creep but this new story that he was drugging her and getting random men to have pay to rape her and she has absolutely no trauma because of it is a horrific lie!! That he managed to do all this and not be arrested!! Really! Her doing this is a bleeping insult to woman who are drugged and raped, and none of the would be bouncing around with a smile on their faces flicking their ponytails.

The best this she can do is remove all of this from the internet and go raise her new baby in privacy. It’s just unbelievable that she apparently give birth less than a week ago but she has all the time in the world to post this today. Anyone that’s had a new baby will know the first few weeks with a new baby is the most tired you will ever be in your life dealing with night feeds every hour and feeding all day, trying to establishing breast feeding her milk coming in and recovering from a birth, it’s not called the 4th trimester for nothing. Either she didn’t write this or she didn’t give birth last week. Cleo better be careful with all this stuff she’s saying now because if she doesn’t cut it out it won’t be long before Social Workers in Australia will be involved.

Taina was catfished but she made her daughter marry him then fucked off and left her with him!! Mother of the year!!

Last edited:
I believe that she was in a horrendous situation with an abusive and criminal person, he is a felon. He kidnapped his child.
I didn't say he still has unsupervised access to his child. There was an amber alert for him kidnapping his child. That is what I am going off.
Cleo states that he has unsupervised access in her post today!!

The facts of the case was he picked the 18 month old up at 3:30pm the amber alert was put out at 11:30pm then child located at 1:15am, with him and other family members then the amber alert was cancelled he was not arrested or detained. He was stated to be the non-custodial parent, you’ve no idea what happened here but you’re throwing out that he’s criminal felon because of one police report but he wasn’t arrested or detained then 3 years later he still has access to the child. You really think the whole American CPS and family court is so inept that they would allow this dangerous felon who kidnapped their child after 3 years still to have unsupervised access?

JJJ says he met her in Finland
Unless there’s a few different stories going round the one I saw he said he met her in Mexico when he picked them up, there’s definitely some lie around how they got in to the USA since the borders were still closed at the time they got there. I know some people were spending 2 weeks in Mexico then entering the US but I don’t think they did that.
Taina is most at fault for allowing a con man to marry her daughter, then its the con man who is on record as being part of the dregs of society,
Where is he on record!! Seriously…all Cleo could come up with last year was he lied about his height, his age, his work history, how much money he had in the bank not exactly harden criminal stuff. Oh and she managed to squeeze out a tear when she called him a racist then she described herself as the white shirt family. He didn’t target them Cleo said she found him, we all know it was Taina.

You have no idea what happened to her, and neither do we.
Exactly!! So maybe you need to tone down your accusations that he’s an abusive criminal person and a felon.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.