Taina Licciardo-Toivola - Ten children all dressed in white and an invisible husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing of it. That video's deepfake. I guess someone took advantage of so much video material of her being accessible online and tried to blackmail them.
I had a feeling the video might be fake, so I initially thought the whole thing could be fake. But then there’s the marriage record etc…

I don't think it's a deepfake. That's quite a lot of trouble to go through just to create drama, plus all the pictures there are of them together online. Taina hasn't denied any of it, none of them have come out (to my knowledge) and spoken about it. Sure they can claim that it's fake but it's very difficult to prove it one way or another.

I think she did get married, briefly and ended up back in Australia soon after. The marriage didn't last and she was uncomfortable with it.

I do believe Taina and Paul had a big part to play in the marriage. The full details we don't know. Of the theories I think her setting her daughter up with him in exchange for something is pretty credible. Taina is a snake, it would be something she would do. I think the 'husband' is now angry/upset that it did not work out and tried to make trouble with the fake calls.

Reactions: 10
Any appearance of Cleopatra in recent videos, if you guys r watching because I just can't.
Of course we can't truts the timelines but that pregnancy is still possible .

Reactions: 1

This little gem came up in my recommended recently. I don't know if it's been talked about extensively on here but the video did mention poor Nefertiti's rotten teeth. Seems fans were pretty quick to defend her in the comments.

Reactions: 2
YouTube video "where was Cleo" incoming. According to Taina we'll need popcorn 🍿

Reactions: 2
I’ve just watched the whole video. Definitely not click bait, she actually gave a lot of answers. The guy she was married to does sound really awful and dangerous, and he was controlling her social media, like when those tiktok videos were posted. But it seems Taina had nothing to do with them getting together and getting married, though I’m still not 100% trusting of what they say. And some timelines don’t add up, like their quarantine being in August, when I think it was actually May. Also her being 21 when they got married, but I think the marriage certificate was from around March time, making her age 20?

Reactions: 5
I'm really not sure I believe Cleo just met and ran off with the guy to get married, she really doesn't seem the type. But who knows maybe she really was desperate to grow up and move out.

I'm also doubtful they met in Finland (like she said), they obviously met online and she somehow ended up in LA. I feel bad for her either way that she had to go through all that. Sounded like it was a truly terrible and dangerous situation to be in.

Also thought it was creepy Taina was behind the camera the whole time, like she was coaching her. Something definitely feels off still about it and phoney/scripted somehow. It's all Cleo's story to tell, not Taina's. Why were they giggling when talking about how the guy tried to sell her into prostitution over the Mexico border??

I'm only about 18 minutes in. Not sure I can stomach more of this.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I saw the trailer. Who on earth talks about getting your popcorn ready for all the juicy details when you are going to talk about your daughter escaping a very dangerous and abusive marriage.

Reactions: 17
Well, that's enough of these people. I refuse to give her any more views.

Reactions: 7
I'm really not sure I believe Cleo just met and ran off with the guy to get married, she really doesn't seem the type. But who knows maybe she really was desperate to grow up and move out.

I'm also doubtful they met in Finland (like she said), they obviously met online and she somehow ended up in LA. I feel bad for her either way that she had to go through all that. Sounded like it was a truly terrible and dangerous situation to be in.

Also thought it was creepy Taina was behind the camera the whole time, like she was coaching her. Something definitely feels off still about it and phoney/scripted somehow. It's all Cleo's story to tell, not Taina's. Why were they giggling when talking about how the guy tried to sell her into prostitution over the Mexico border??

I'm only about 18 minutes in. Not sure I can stomach more of this.
I managed 2 minutes and gave up😂 the whole case is so odd

Reactions: 3
Cleopatra came across like a 13 year old girl who’d just had a dramatic breakup with a first time junior high boyfriend.
I agree she looked drugged in the one photo, and all the public chest and arse grabbing was tacky; she was clearly uncomfortable, out of her depth, and lacking any kind of adult initiative or self-assurance.
The whole situation is unnerving.

Reactions: 8
Regardless how anyone of you feels about this family, what Cleo lived through was very real and very damaging. As a DV survivor myself, you can’t fake the pain that was in her eyes or constant need to laugh or look away as a means to distract from the topic. The LT way of raising their children (girls especially) set Cleo up for failure in the real world and left her no way of recognizing the subtle red flags when they were right infront of her face. Cleo doesn’t have to seem like the type to just run off with someone she barely knows when their religious beliefs behind marriage and dating resembles (to me) what the Duggars do with all of their kids. Mere weeks after meeting, they’re all married off. This is exactly the situation Cleo was put in to. I also agree there is still something off with the whole story (pregnancy for example) and there’s still so much they’re not saying…all this to say that you should believe Cleo - maybe all the small details are still to be questioned and the time frame aswell, but don’t diminish her trauma. I can no longer watch anything they put out for any reason because this whole thing was such needless and reckless endangerment for their whole family…the overall naiveness by all of them, including Taina and Paul is going to get them all seriously injured or worse. Not watching that train wreck unfold anymore.

Reactions: 5
Regardless how anyone of you feels about this family, what Cleo lived through was very real and very damaging. As a DV survivor myself, you can’t fake the pain that was in her eyes or constant need to laugh or look away as a means to distract from the topic. The LT way of raising their children (girls especially) set Cleo up for failure in the real world and left her no way of recognizing the subtle red flags when they were right infront of her face. Cleo doesn’t have to seem like the type to just run off with someone she barely knows when their religious beliefs behind marriage and dating resembles (to me) what the Duggars do with all of their kids. Mere weeks after meeting, they’re all married off. This is exactly the situation Cleo was put in to. I also agree there is still something off with the whole story (pregnancy for example) and there’s still so much they’re not saying…all this to say that you should believe Cleo - maybe all the small details are still to be questioned and the time frame aswell, but don’t diminish her trauma. I can no longer watch anything they put out for any reason because this whole thing was such needless and reckless endangerment for their whole family…the overall naiveness by all of them, including Taina and Paul is going to get them all seriously injured or worse. Not watching that train wreck unfold anymore.
Sad thing is they will have learned nothing from this and will continue to raise their kids in the same way,it's nearly inevitable that this story will repeat itself in a few years with the younger girls.

I’ve just watched the whole video. Definitely not click bait, she actually gave a lot of answers. The guy she was married to does sound really awful and dangerous, and he was controlling her social media, like when those tiktok videos were posted. But it seems Taina had nothing to do with them getting together and getting married, though I’m still not 100% trusting of what they say. And some timelines don’t add up, like their quarantine being in August, when I think it was actually May. Also her being 21 when they got married, but I think the marriage certificate was from around March time, making her age 20?
She said a lot but gave no answers,the poor girl is traumatised and was still pushed in front of a camera to tell everyone exactly what her mother and father have told her to say..we can all see it was an arranged marriage and the girl was too terrified of her parents reaction to run away from him when she found out the real him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Sad thing is they will have learned nothing from this and will continue to raise their kids in the same way,it's nearly inevitable that this story will repeat itself in a few years with the younger girls.

She said a lot but gave no answers,the poor girl is traumatised and was still pushed in front of a camera to tell everyone exactly what her mother and father have told her to say..we can all see it was an arranged marriage and the girl was too terrified of her parents reaction to run away from him when she found out the real him.
Cleo looked different and not like herself, wide stare and jittery.

Reactions: 3
Also what's weird is she tells the little ones cleopatra has gone away and is not coming back.. she thought cleopatra was dead... but wouldn't you want to find out just to make sure?? Even though she didn't believe the message cleopatra sent saying she didn't want to see her family ever again.. I'd be damned if I could just get on with my life thinking she might be dead! All very odd 🤔
And no mention of her being Pregnant, will Tainia suddenly be Pregnant and pretend the baby is hers so clopatra can get on with her life??

Reactions: 4
She looks a lot thinner 😯 all big eyes in a little face. She's obviously had a horrible experience, however it came about. I feel terribly sorry for her, she's not wordly-wise like normal 21-year-olds. I hope she finds healing back among her brothers and sisters.

Reactions: 6
Taina enabled the situation even if it was entirely Cleo's idea to run off with him. Did she really not think to talk to Cleo before she decided to marry a guy she barely knew and move to the US? No, because she was probably happy she's getting married and encouraged it even though she's young. I think poor Cleo is brainwashed and has been her whole life which made her an easy victim unfortunately. I hope she can be her own person eventually and come back from this.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.