Taina Licciardo-Toivola - Ten children all dressed in white and an invisible husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The August quarantining, my arse! There was a tattler a few pages back who sent the kids gifts so they aren't bored and the hotel told her they left in May! (I don't want to go into how weird this is, including the hotel sharing info, but still!)
Also they husband was known to them, Paul called him " son" on social media, we discussed this a while ago here. So yes arranged marriage, definitely!
Taina is not only narcissistic but also super stupid if she thinks we gonna belive her bullshit.
I am not questioning Cleo's suffering, very obviously she is the victim, of her husband and her parents!!
She raised her like this, "oh Cleopatra has a nice butt" look at our " vegan fitness freak daughter who did ballet since 2 (!!) Years old just to keep in shape"
This is Taina! She is lucky Cleo hasn't turned into a prostitute due to her mothers attitude.
Liar liar liar! Selling, pimping her daughter, no matter what! This video is horrible, pushing Cleo to do this. They could've shared briefly in a post. But of course they are starving, they needed this. Not many views recently, not even videos just a few dead boring ones noone cares about.
Taina if anyone from authorities will see this, do you think they will believe you that you wont do this to your other kids? There's evidence you knew this guy on SM.
I am now 100% convinced She's pregnant, filmed from shoulders up only.. but of course they can't afford to share it in one video, must milk it and make 1000s of them. Baby, breastfeeding, how Cleo got back to shape on day 2 after delivery( probably didn't eat much during pregnancy bless her, what Taina would say if her " supermodel" daughter put on half a pound God forbid!) I could still hope it's Cleos decision not to share the pregnancy but unfortunately it is clear now she doesn't own her life. Supermomwonderwomanbestie Idiot BambiTaina does.
Sorry for the rant but she really got me angry that woman and her asslicking delusional fans. 😒

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Poor Cleo! Taina and Paul has definitely played a big part in all of this, no doubt about that! Moving from Finland to USA is not easy and takes some paperwork (I could imagine Cleo has applied for a K1 visa) and she would had needed to get some money for plane tickets etc. So it’s not like she just one night decide to run away. Now Taina is making money of this horrific story and Cleo is left without the help she needs. I think all of Tainas kids should meet a therapist because it’s quite clear they are living with a narcissistic mother and non of them has control of their own lives.

Reactions: 9
What I find a bit odd about this whole marriage scenario is that there were no videos of the two of them on Taina's channel in the same way that we had videos of her oldest child's marriage. With Leonardo's marriage, it was talked about on her channel and we saw the couple together in Taina's videos etc. Yes, the couple had their own channel as well, but there were several videos talking about the upcoming wedding and showing the couple visiting etc. NONE of this happened with Cleo's marriage. That right there says it is different. Also, in her video she mentions being locked away in a hotel room at times. How could she not escape that and run for help if her husband wasn't there which she says he wasn't always. All hotel rooms have a phone system. So she just watched TV all day in the room and never tried to leave? Seems questionable. I do think she was abused but just have some questions about the details.

Reactions: 2
You guys, there's a baby announcement video!?! This is SO MESSED UP
I know! She did not look pregnant when she arrived back in Oz so must have just barely been pregnant then. How complicated now due to the father situation. He will perhaps want to have rights or who knows although perhaps he is already in jail. I would think a baby would be a constant reminder of him.

Reactions: 3
Someone even said before that Taina posted a pic somewhere when they were in US, just a few of them and that was in line with the marriage record. So her lie is obvious.
They outed the pregnancy..poor girl so thin. I hope she can eat and not being starved..that video made me sick, how Cleo has to act omg..she's the survivor of a traumatic relationship and fell pregnant from isn't that too much for anyone, Taina you really shouldn't sell her story like this.
Hopefully she won't vlog her birth and every moment of the baby 🙄

I know! She did not look pregnant when she arrived back in Oz so must have just barely been pregnant then. How complicated now due to the father situation. He will perhaps want to have rights or who knows although perhaps he is already in jail. I would think a baby would be a constant reminder of him.
The whole situation is just bizarre, it makes me feel sad seeing all the people congratulating her and I somewhat understand, but after yesterdays video!? Come on guys. I personally feel awful for her. But she did say she wanted to be like her mum, and her family seemingly is all she's known really. Also I watched the video with the hands and I think Paul didn't get involved with the hands, one of the young kids has put a hand in twice... wonder what his thoughts on it all are. It's not like it's out of wedlock, but I wonder how they feel about divorce?

This is bonkers! I know you all beat me to it but...

... Taina you really shouldn't sell her story like this.
Hopefully she won't vlog her birth and every moment of the baby 🙄
I agree about not selling the story but they also are able to retain control over the information put "out there" to hopefully protect Cleopatra and the baby. (yes, I know - I can hear myself saying this!!).

Control has two prongs though - all the information or some of the information. I'm not sure which is the most damaging in this instance.

The sad thing is that she's NOT going to be like her mum now - same parents, multiple children, etc - which is what these people strive for - the "perfect family". It takes great strength to bring up a child from a forced relationship, and as a single parent (regardless of family help). It's so messed up!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I skipped through some of the explanation vlog and found it awful. She may have been emotionally and physically abused by the guy, but she is also being emotionally abused by her parents. Did she end up smiling right to the end of the vlog? That's not what I would call a 'normal' manner or response given the situation. And the way that she talked about talking about it in a very nice way in case her siblings watched the vlog wasn't 'normal' either. She needs some serious help (far removed from the nutcase family). And now the 'artistic' pregnancy announcement today. Does Taina not realise that a child conceived in an abusive relationship has meant a lot of trauma for Cleopatra, and that the actual existence of a baby and the experience of being pregnant will be traumatic? That baby could be the result of rape. Bloody hell.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Does Taina not realise that a child conceived in an abusive relationship has meant a lot of trauma for Cleopatra, and that the actual existence of a baby and the experience of being pregnant will be traumatic? That baby could be the result of rape. Bloody hell.
EXACTLY 👏👏 it's just so sad seeing all the 'congratulations' when I feel a lot of people won't have looked at the bigger picture, or these people who are congratulating her either don't know about the previous video, or are religious so see it as a blessing anyways... I wonder if/when JJJ will show his face again. Not exactly the 'family page' material they were hoping for..!

I really hope Cleopatra well and I hope this helps mature her, hopefully she can raise the child herself but I can't help but feel Taina will try to 'help' as she would want to.

Taina's such a narcissist and genuinely terrible person I would not be surprised if she tells Cleopatra that the whole thing was a blessing in disguise or some rubbish because she's wanted another baby all alone :sick:
Lets be honest it's going to all be Taina raising the child.
#FreeCleo

This is bonkers! I know you all beat me to it but...

I agree about not selling the story but they also are able to retain control over the information put "out there" to hopefully protect Cleopatra and the baby. (yes, I know - I can hear myself saying this!!).

Control has two prongs though - all the information or some of the information. I'm not sure which is the most damaging in this instance.

The sad thing is that she's NOT going to be like her mum now - same parents, multiple children, etc - which is what these people strive for - the "perfect family". It takes great strength to bring up a child from a forced relationship, and as a single parent (regardless of family help). It's so messed up!!
They weren't thinking of protecting her when they forced her into marrying that scumbag so they're not going to protect her now unfortunately,they already have a baby clothing line ready to launch so no protection for the kid either.

EXACTLY 👏👏 it's just so sad seeing all the 'congratulations' when I feel a lot of people won't have looked at the bigger picture, or these people who are congratulating her either don't know about the previous video, or are religious so see it as a blessing anyways... I wonder if/when JJJ will show his face again. Not exactly the 'family page' material they were hoping for..!

I really hope Cleopatra well and I hope this helps mature her, hopefully she can raise the child herself but I can't help but feel Taina will try to 'help' as she would want to.
I would have also thought that they might be worried about the husband making some claim on the child once it's born, so they might be keeping things a bit quieter about the pregnancy? Cleopatra talks about not seeing him ever again, but does she actually realise how complicated that things can be when you have a child with someone? It's not as easy or simple as deciding that's it - if he was abusive to her he may decide to try to have access to the child just to be able to carry on the emotional abuse against Cleopatra? It's way more complicated of course with him being in America and her being in Australia, but it seems they were married in America, so I'm not sure what the legal situation would be?

I would have also thought that they might be worried about the husband making some claim on the child once it's born, so they might be keeping things a bit quieter about the pregnancy? Cleopatra talks about not seeing him ever again, but does she actually realise how complicated that things can be when you have a child with someone? It's not as easy or simple as deciding that's it - if he was abusive to her he may decide to try to have access to the child just to be able to carry on the emotional abuse against Cleopatra? It's way more complicated of course with him being in America and her being in Australia, but it seems they were married in America, so I'm not sure what the legal situation would be?
Yeah, not sure what the custody mess will be like but it does seem like being on other continents simplifies it a bit. Their marriage was basically annulled so I'm not sure what claim he has to the child. What's he going to do, realistically? Fly to Australia and demand custody? Idk the guy does sound crazy so who knows but I really hope they're being careful about it.

And now a baby on top of everything else. Still find it odd that Taina made a big deal about Leonardo's wedding but not this one. Makes you question many things.

Reactions: 6
Yeah, not sure what the custody mess will be like but it does seem like being on other continents simplifies it a bit. Their marriage was basically annulled so I'm not sure what claim he has to the child. What's he going to do, realistically? Fly to Australia and demand custody? Idk the guy does sound crazy so who knows but I really hope they're being careful about it.
it doesnt matter about the marriage, if a child is genetically yours you do have a claim and de all know how difficult abuse is to prove. the whole case is just SO bizarre

Oh lord no. :( Poor kid! Cleo that is.

How awfully handy for Mummy Taina though, just when her views were tanking.....

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Oh lord no. :( Poor kid! Cleo that is.

How awfully handy for Mummy Taina though, just when her views were tanking.....
Exactly, it is insane to think but she is probably thrilled about the whole situation. The whole family are so messed up

I am not sure that the marriage was annulled. I feel sorry for the baby. I would like to think he or she will have a chance to get an education and make friends but Cleo will need to get away from mummy first.

Reactions: 5
Hi! I'm new here so I don't know if anyone said something that I'm going to say before.

I don't like Taina and some of the kids, but I like almost all of them.
I know that Taina is a.... "weird" person -to be polite- but I don't think she could ever "sell" any of her kids.
Some people say that she and Paul arranged Cleopatra's marriage to get some land in Australia, but... where is this land? They are still looking for a rental so they don't have any place there to build a house.
If they wanted that, Cleopatra would still be in USA with her husband. Taina will not let her "scape" until they got what they wanted. And if they have this land.... it's impossible to scape from a person that knows exactly where you are going to live.

About Leonardo's wedding videos.... Leonardo and Jenna were engaged for 2 years because she was under 18, so Leonardo was still living with the family so they appear in some videos. But after the wedding they barely appear or talk about them.

Taina, Jerusalem, Romeo and Omega traveled to USA before the wedding... or for the wedding. I thought it was weird that Taina mentioned Cleopatra on her stories on instagram when they where there but she never appeared "in person". Just the others.
So maybe they went for the wedding -she said that she will talk about this travel in the future- but once Cleopatra got married and left for the "Honeymoon", they satyed there for some time and that's when they lost all contact with her (as she said in the video. The "Dude" stole her phone and told the family they will never see her again).
If Taina wanted to make money with the wedding, she would uploaded any photo or video, and she didn't.
We knew that Cleopatra was married because "the dude" talked about it. Not thanks to Taina or Paul.
That part, makes sense to me.

And no, I don't think the "father" of the baby would have a chance to see his kid because somebody said that he has another son that he tried to kidnap and has a restraining order against some of his family members so.... if we put together this and the Cleopatra's marriage situation....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.