Taina Licciardo-Toivola - Ten children all dressed in white and an invisible husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 815286 It seems they plan on Leonardo coming to Australia. I don’t see it happening to be honest, him and Jenna seem very settled in Finland, and all her family is there
For a visit or permanently move there? Most of Australia is under lockdown, tourism isn't happening. It will be a while before this is allowed, probably not until sometime next year. It makes no sense for Jenna and Leonardo to move there, but I can see Taina being manipulative about it because all her other kids are there and she wants everything her way.

Reactions: 3
For a visit or permanently move there? Most of Australia is under lockdown, tourism isn't happening. It will be a while before this is allowed, probably not until sometime next year. It makes no sense for Jenna and Leonardo to move there, but I can see Taina being manipulative about it because all her other kids are there and she wants everything her way.
Australia is considering opening up for travel from november

Does she have more than one brother? They all belong to some church?

I thought he works, replying to some net questions, helping kids etc. Not about his family or Taina but about helping others, church thing. I have an impression it was on the early YouTube videos.
The father is a psychiatrist. He mentors youth and young adults online.

• Wow
They are not vegan. They ate vegan and plant-based meals, purely because they wanted to. As soon they were put of lock down they ordered meat livers pizzas, burgers, chicken. There is a video of it.

Reactions: 2
Great, another boring shopping vlog. Seriously does anyone care about this family at this point? They're dull af

Anyone knows about Cleopatra? Was she in recent instastories or vlogs(I know vlog uploads are ussually a mess but still... could anyone see a sign of pregnancy or was it a big fat scam after all.
I haven't watched them in a while..way too boring and childish ..like last video I had a look at comments and people are writing about colours..ffs..are their fans under 5?

A long video about shoes from Walmart. She must be out of money. She's certainly out of ideas for videos.

Anyone knows about Cleopatra? Was she in recent instastories or vlogs(I know vlog uploads are ussually a mess but still... could anyone see a sign of pregnancy or was it a big fat scam after all.
I haven't watched them in a while..way too boring and childish ..like last video I had a look at comments and people are writing about colours..ffs..are their fans under 5?
It's difficult to tell just by watching the recent vlogs how pregnant she is (if she's even in the vlog), Taina also has a tendency to upload videos months after filming them so the timeline isn't right.

Reactions: 5
The last video of when they had a flat tyre she looked pregnant…. It was quite obvious. She hasn’t been seen in videos for weeks now

How true is all of this though?
Nothing of it. That video's deepfake. I guess someone took advantage of so much video material of her being accessible online and tried to blackmail them.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.