Taina Licciardo-Toivola - Ten children all dressed in white and an invisible husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also agree the "reunion" seemed highly staged. Poor Cleo having to leave the brief privacy of her 2 weeks in a hotel to go to that little place to be basically a full time uncompensated nanny again.

Reactions: 8
Looong boring new vlog up

Strange the way the kids have to ask and get permission before the lick or taste anything. my kids would have been straight in there! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
In the third picture collage the man sent of him and cleopatra, she looks unconscious as he’s groping her. Very concerning

Reactions: 1
Well seems they want to leave their shed finally. But their list of requiremts is soooo specific, no wonder they’re struggling to find somewhere!
there is a shortage of rentals but we must have a rectangular pool 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think Taina minds marrying Leonardo early. He basically departed and has his own life now which is great for him. Also as we know Cleopatra's marriage didn't work out so I don't think she wants to try again with her or Jerusalem, especially him as he is the man of the house more than Paul.

I have this weird "wish": I want Taina to catch a huntsman spider on camera. One of those big ones native to Australia. She was teasing Nefertiti about them so lets see how brave she actually is to deal with one.
Sadly I can't picture it, only that she would palm it off to Jerusalem.
(Btw aussies..what do you do when those come in your house?)

I think Taina minds marrying Leonardo early. He basically departed and has his own life now which is great for him. Also as we know Cleopatra's marriage didn't work out so I don't think she wants to try again with her or Jerusalem, especially him as he is the man of the house more than Paul.

I have this weird "wish": I want Taina to catch a huntsman spider on camera. One of those big ones native to Australia. She was teasing Nefertiti about them so lets see how brave she actually is to deal with one.
Sadly I can't picture it, only that she would palm it off to Jerusalem.
(Btw aussies..what do you do when those come in your house?)
She came face to face with one on her latest vlog ~ spider I mean but dont think it was a danerous one. It was in the Slurpies

Reactions: 1
Ok I checked it out. Too small spider and Taina didn't do anything except saying with excitement "ooh a real spider" like it's some kind of rarity..woman you live in the land of spiders and snakes you surely have seen a few already..
Btw have y'all seen the yt channel called " this is the tea"? It features those videos and phone calls JJ had on his tiktok before. The comment section is worth a checking out, someone's claiming they saw Cleo and Taina in a court hearing(for marriage fraud)-via zoom. Strange, dont know if its possible?

Reactions: 3
Ok I checked it out. Too small spider and Taina didn't do anything except saying with excitement "ooh a real spider" like it's some kind of rarity..woman you live in the land of spiders and snakes you surely have seen a few already..
Btw have y'all seen the yt channel called " this is the tea"? It features those videos and phone calls JJ had on his tiktok before. The comment section is worth a checking out, someone's claiming they saw Cleo and Taina in a court hearing(for marriage fraud)-via zoom. Strange, dont know if its possible?
I don’t know where I saw it, but I saw a screen grab of cleo’s trial. It was via zoom and there were 3 people i didn’t recognize on one side of the screen and Cleo was on the other wearing a black and brown long sleeve jumper in a very brown and old looking kitchen and a very stern (angry/concerned) look on her face. I’ll see if I can find it again and post it here

Reactions: 6
I don’t know where I saw it, but I saw a screen grab of cleo’s trial. It was via zoom and there were 3 people i didn’t recognize on one side of the screen and Cleo was on the other wearing a black and brown long sleeve jumper in a very brown and old looking kitchen and a very stern (angry/concerned) look on her face. I’ll see if I can find it again and post it here
Found it

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.