Taina Licciardo-Toivola - Ten children all dressed in white and an invisible husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Our families knew each other growing up. Her dad did some work for my parents a few months back, I still see her parents and brothers around sometimes
If you see them any time, can you confirm if Cleopatra looks any pregnant? They went so silent now..including the husband ( however I don't have tiktok, can anyone tell me if he's still sharin stuff there?)

Reactions: 1
If you see them any time, can you confirm if Cleopatra looks any pregnant? They went so silent now..including the husband ( however I don't have tiktok, can anyone tell me if he's still sharin stuff there?)
No, unfortunately nothing new on TikTok since all those other videos

Reactions: 2
I findd the dynamic of Taina's and Paul's marriage quite interesting...or shall I say non-existent? (Apart from the obvious 10 children)
So there's a family where the wife is way younger than the husband, they are religious with some extreme views (doomsday). This situation would be in most cases a controlling husband with a stay at home wife, yet here we see a stay at home wife but she is more like the breadwinner, along with the kids. She controls and seemingly decides everything..if she wants to go vegan the whole family does..if she wants to be a minimalist, everyone has to follow..Paul seems to do nothing and decides nothing from what we see.. Mrs Liar Taina Bambi Bride Idiot said in her latest q and a that Paul works for her (the question was ; what does your husband work) . HER?? Does she own a company ? Or she meant he does some editing however he is partially blind (if thats true) even if he works in the vlog making process its hardly working for Taina, its working for the Family ..she really thinks she's the center of everything.

Reactions: 5
I findd the dynamic of Taina's and Paul's marriage quite interesting...or shall I say non-existent? (Apart from the obvious 10 children)
So there's a family where the wife is way younger than the husband, they are religious with some extreme views (doomsday). This situation would be in most cases a controlling husband with a stay at home wife, yet here we see a stay at home wife but she is more like the breadwinner, along with the kids. She controls and seemingly decides everything..if she wants to go vegan the whole family does..if she wants to be a minimalist, everyone has to follow..Paul seems to do nothing and decides nothing from what we see.. Mrs Liar Taina Bambi Bride Idiot said in her latest q and a that Paul works for her (the question was ; what does your husband work) . HER?? Does she own a company ? Or she meant he does some editing however he is partially blind (if thats true) even if he works in the vlog making process its hardly working for Taina, its working for the Family ..she really thinks she's the center of everything.
I wondered why the husband doesn't work. Blind people in any degree can work for a living. They are supposed to be these super holy devout christians, so the husband should be the breadwinner while wife takes care of children. And Taina's You Tube vids are short of prostitution (a 5 minute cheap vid from her earns her around $65 bucks.) And her vids are cheap, IMO. She thinks more of her children than her viewers too when she films. I'm getting tired of watching her as she is so boring now, but I haven't lost total interest. Still want to see how it all ends!!

Taina and the children do not have OCD they just like the idea of having it.

Nobody who actually suffers from the condition would go around making jokes about it.
I didn't notice anyone here making fun of her having OCD. I wouldn't, but I admitted to being a little obsessive myself.
Just want to clarify: Control freak is a symptom of the Obsessive Compulsive Disorder disease.

Last edited:
Are her family normal? Are her brothers as batshit as she is?
Lol I actually think they’re pretty normal

Shall do, I’m dying to find out. I’ve been chatting with a few others who also knew her and we’re all beyond confused about what’s happening

Just saw they literally made a vlog about eating their pepperoni pizza. The health freak raw vegan people whose favorite food used to be apples and kale and are obsessed with being skinny and 'healthy'.

Just saw they literally made a vlog about eating their pepperoni pizza. The health freak raw vegan people whose favorite food used to be apples and kale and are obsessed with being skinny and 'healthy'.
They are plant based: only vegan when filming . But, they lead us to believe that they eat super healthy all the time, and that is far from the truth. Too much sugary junk foods. And....alllll those birthday junk foods. Their australian shopping vid was all junk lollies/candies that they were taking with them.

They are plant based: only vegan when filming . But, they lead us to believe that they eat super healthy all the time, and that is far from the truth. Too much sugary junk foods. And....alllll those birthday junk foods. Their australian shopping vid was all junk lollies/candies that they were taking with them.
Despite supposedly eating 'all that junk' I think it is all for the camera, order a load of junk foods and sweets for their many birthday celebrations to show off.
I still believe she severely restricts the kids diets.
The younger ones especially look nutrient deficient.

Also, she definitely hasn't tried to be vegan whilst filming, from many videos it is obvious they eat meat. She just says they are plant based. She pretended for a time, to play vegan.

Despite supposedly eating 'all that junk' I think it is all for the camera, order a load of junk foods and sweets for their many birthday celebrations to show off.
I still believe she severely restricts the kids diets.
The younger ones especially look nutrient deficient.

Also, she definitely hasn't tried to be vegan whilst filming, from many videos it is obvious they eat meat. She just says they are plant based. She pretended for a time, to play vegan.
Yes, she still has pictures on Insta saying they are raw vegan even! And eating 80 % fruit ..that is horrible in my opinion, hell of sugar if your diet is based on fruit and 0 protein...definitely not something I would feed my growing child.

Yes, she still has pictures on Insta saying they are raw vegan even! And eating 80 % fruit ..that is horrible in my opinion, hell of sugar if your diet is based on fruit and 0 protein...definitely not something I would feed my growing child.
Yes I remember watching one of the first videos of their daytime routine and brekfast was literally just heaps and heaps of fruit . Surely that can't fuel them for the day and I can't even begin to imagine how much it costs to feed a family that size that amount of fruit every morning.

Reactions: 3
I read that in Finland, children who don't do well academically can switch to vocational education at about 14. I think this is what hapened to Tania's older children. Cleopatraand Romeo dropped out and I don't think the younger children have had much schooling at all either in school or at home.
We have 9 years of basic school studies and then one can apply to high school (about 3-4 years) or go to study a profession, but any time, they can change their mind and either go to high school or upgrade the level of their education or go back from higher education to get papers from a lower profession. So nothing is lost. Studying is free.

That's annoying as a their hotel food had instructions that they were vegan. So they put pressure on an already stretched service to prepare meals for them.
Well, maybe they wanted to have healthier food while in the hotel which stay cost them a fortune.

Last edited:
Are her family normal? Are her brothers as batshit as she is?
Does she have more than one brother? They all belong to some church?

I wondered why the husband doesn't work. Blind people in any degree can work for a living. They are supposed to be these super holy devout christians, so the husband should be the breadwinner while wife takes care of children. And Taina's You Tube vids are short of prostitution (a 5 minute cheap vid from her earns her around $65 bucks.) And her vids are cheap, IMO. She thinks more of her children than her viewers too when she films. I'm getting tired of watching her as she is so boring now, but I haven't lost total interest. Still want to see how it all ends!!
I thought he works, replying to some net questions, helping kids etc. Not about his family or Taina but about helping others, church thing. I have an impression it was on the early YouTube videos.

Last edited:
what happened? cannot bring myself to watch this madness at this point
Keeping Cleopatra outside the "man shed", Taina going inside to film her coming in from round a curtain, the children all standing there waiting, no-one rushing to greet her but walking over slowly to hug her, smaller children totally bewildered by what was going on, Paul coming over and clasping her face in his hands, then a "tour" of the new house with Cleopatra visibly shocked that it was so small.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Keeping Cleopatra outside the "man shed", Taina going inside to film her coming in from round a curtain, the children all standing there waiting, no-one rushing to greet her but walking over slowly to hug her, smaller children totally bewildered by what was going on, Paul coming over and clasping her face in his hands, then a "tour" of the new house with Cleopatra visibly shocked that it was so small.
jesus this sounds like soemthing from a film about cults

Why did she have those random clips of Cleopatra at the end of the video? What was the point of that?
I don't think I'll ever figure this woman out.

Why did she have those random clips of Cleopatra at the end of the video? What was the point of that?
I don't think I'll ever figure this woman out.
To add more content to the video - you can only be eligible for YouTube earnings if you have so many watch minutes per month. By adding on random content, fans will probably keep watching in case they miss something.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.