Taina Licciardo-Toivola - Ten children all dressed in white and an invisible husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the drama, so upset I’ve missed it all & can’t view the Tiktoks. Always knew they were an odd bunch, but that it was an “image” they tried too hard to make happen to gain views

I remember one of the kids said when they were younger, and tiana said he was lying, as they’ve only ever worn white T-shirt’s and blue jeans 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The problem is that Taina herself has OCD and is proud of it...that's why everything has to be so neat.
She projected this onto Cleopatra...just like she does with her body issues. I saw an instapost from ages ago that said: Cleopatra is a raw vegan fitness freak. She is doing ballet from age 2 just to keep in shape...
Well Taina I wouldn't be proud of it. No toddler starts any sport by themselves just to be a certain bodyshape..and nobody is raw vegan at 18 years old..its all about Taina. Cleopatra has to be exactly like her and not allowed her own personality.
Big mistake calling her daughter "Cleopatra Taina Bride." It's as if she was hexed by her mom!!! Bonded to her for life. What a nightmare that would be!!

Seriously, in one of her vids when Cleopatra wanted the bean containers perfectly aligned, Taina told Cleo not to worry, that "It's ok" yet she is no doubt the OCD influence on her daughter.

Again, I hope the children can get away from their parents control, especially if they aren't happy, and feel imprisoned. I have learned that another sign of cult leaders are the way they shelter followers/children/etc from the outside world. They obviously don't want others influencing them.

Reactions: 4
Taina does not have OCD. The D stands for disorder, as in massively impacting your life. She's narcissistic and a control freak, and maybe a perfectionist, but that's not OCD.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Taina does not have OCD. The D stands for disorder, as in massively impacting your life. She's narcissistic and a control freak, and maybe a perfectionist, but that's not OCD.
I don't really like labeling people if I don't know whether or not they were diagnosed by a doctor, but control freaks usually are that way because of an obessive compulsive personality. There are mild forms of OCD which are curable with treatment.
Taina's tidiness is beyond ordinary, in my opinion.

Reactions: 2
Taina and the children do not have OCD they just like the idea of having it.

Nobody who actually suffers from the condition would go around making jokes about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
College & university are not free in Australia.
yeh I was going to say the same. I would imagine they are cheaper in Finland. either way with no formal exams it would be highly difficult to get in

Reactions: 1
Taina has always had issues with things not going her way. I remember one time she tried to run away from home because a boy didn’t like her back. She was in her late teens when this happened 😅

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
College & university are not free in Australia.
So, all the scholarships are BS? I never get consistent truth about anything.

Taina has always had issues with things not going her way. I remember one time she tried to run away from home because a boy didn’t like her back. She was in her late teens when this happened 😅
How do you know this? Did you grow up with her?
It makes more sense for her to retaliate against the boy, and not hurt her family.

Reactions: 1
Taina and the children do not have OCD they just like the idea of having it.

Nobody who actually suffers from the condition would go around making jokes about it.
110% this, and if these people do have OCD come and talk about the strategies you used to over come it. People don’t realise OCD is distressing!!! Not just enjoying things being tidy and upset when people mess it up 🙄

Reactions: 8
Narcissism at its best.
Also IF the picture is recent she doesn't look pregnant.
I saw that, I thought surely she didn’t put her name into the names of all three daughters! Hopefully it’s not their legal names. Since they’re behind with videos, this photo could have been taken in June and maybe that’s why she’s not showing (if she’s pregnant, who even knows anymore!)

Reactions: 6
These are all the tiktok videos before they got deleted

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
All her daughters have Taina as a middle name. Cleopatra has Taina Bride which is just creepy as her mother wants her as a clone. She always wears the same clothes. None of the boys have Paul as a middle name.

Reactions: 3
So, all the scholarships are BS? I never get consistent truth about anything.

How do you know this? Did you grow up with her?
It makes more sense for her to retaliate against the boy, and not hurt her family.
Our families knew each other growing up. Her dad did some work for my parents a few months back, I still see her parents and brothers around sometimes

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.