Taina Licciardo-Toivola - Ten children all dressed in white and an invisible husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So in which state are they expecting to rent this under sized house close to a beach but with a rectangular pool? (Under sized for a family as large as them)
Queensland by the looks of things. they’re currently roaming on the outskirts of logan but were looking at houses up the sunshine coast in the latest video (05/10/21). the ad request they put out on ig said they were looking all around australia though so who knows

Wow! Cleopatra does look pregnant in that video! Poor girl.

Taina should have just called a service for the tyre, rather than making her sons do it as she stood off away from the dangerous road filming and mucking around. Would have taken probably half the time. Her voice is so irritating. "I wonder if Romeo is going to marry a Juliet? Whos Jerusalem going to marry..." She loves the sound of her own voice

View attachment 795555

No footage of the new house yet.
usually you need roadside assistance as part of your insurance or have a roadside assist plan to call for professional assistance. without a plan they charge a call out fee and depending on what the damage is, more and it can come to an unnecessary amount of money for someone who could’ve changed to a spare themselves. something tells me she absolutely LOVES conformative gender roles. men do the man stuff, fixing, building and getting their hands dirty and the girls stay off to the side, primping and staying clean and pretty. very straight edge.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Yes Cleopatra doesn't normally wear baggy clothes..always something fitting instucted by her pimp (aka Taina) to show off her figure.
And this is the first video where we can actually tell its recent as she is indeed looking for a house now (I bet if she could survive without the income of yt she would upload this around December time just to confuse everyone) .

And she has a lots of pimples, while her skin was always flawless before. Could be the sudden load of junkfood though..

Reactions: 4
If you go on Cleopatra's husband's Instagram, there is a story saying he's been in an accident. I call BS. It's supposedly been written by his assistant but sounds incredibly fake. 🙄 This lot is so, so weird.
JJ is absolutely the type that's desperate to grab any bit of fame in any way he can.

Has their marriage been annulled yet?

If you go on Cleopatra's husband's Instagram, there is a story saying he's been in an accident. I call BS. It's supposedly been written by his assistant but sounds incredibly fake. 🙄 This lot is so, so weird.
:eek:

A whole vlog about tyres on a car? WTAF!!

So they put air into the tyres of a car they are borrowing. One wheel then FALLS OFF the car whilst they are driving. The lads spend what looks like HOURS changing the wheel in the middle of the road. Afterwards, the tyres still look as flat as a pancake so they go to put more air in the tyres and have the all important daily slurpee. Then no footage of the apparent houses they are going to look at.

I'm baffled.
One must eke out the vlogs. She thinks everyone waiting with bated breath to see the house

Yes Cleopatra doesn't normally wear baggy clothes..always something fitting instucted by her pimp (aka Taina) to show off her figure.
And this is the first video where we can actually tell its recent as she is indeed looking for a house now (I bet if she could survive without the income of yt she would upload this around December time just to confuse everyone) .

And she has a lots of pimples, while her skin was always flawless before. Could be the sudden load of junkfood though..
All the slurpies cannot help the skin!

Last edited:
This family is just way too bizarre for my liking. The mother is constantly watching herself in her videos, she is truly a narcissist. I feel so bad for those kids, they are gorgeous children and seem so well adjusted and behaved but that could also be from fear. They just are so manipulated by her. She and her husband are just so creepy. To me Romeo seems the most affected by their strangeness....theres just something about the look in that kids eyes that makes me wonder....

Reactions: 9
This family is just way too bizarre for my liking. The mother is constantly watching herself in her videos, she is truly a narcissist. I feel so bad for those kids, they are gorgeous children and seem so well adjusted and behaved but that could also be from fear. They just are so manipulated by her. She and her husband are just so creepy. To me Romeo seems the most affected by their strangeness....theres just something about the look in that kids eyes that makes me wonder....
I feel like in 10 ish years time one of them will end up writing a book similar to the ones people write having left a cult

Reactions: 7
Oh, she gives me major Joan Crawford mommie dearest vibes, her obsession with keeping everything spotless and perfect, the well behaved little endearing blonde children, everyone wearing the same, the way she looks at herself… major narcissist. Something will have to come out.

When I used to watch their older vlogs more I always thought D'artagnan seemed like the smartest and most normal kid, it seems like he is filmed the least and is always in the background playing it cool. Or maybe afraid of Taina. The boy has to be the most ignored kid in that family.

Reactions: 8
Oh, she gives me major Joan Crawford mommie dearest vibes, her obsession with keeping everything spotless and perfect, the well behaved little endearing blonde children, everyone wearing the same, the way she looks at herself… major narcissist. Something will have to come out.

When I used to watch their older vlogs more I always thought D'artagnan seemed like the smartest and most normal kid, it seems like he is filmed the least and is always in the background playing it cool. Or maybe afraid of Taina. The boy has to be the most ignored kid in that family.
Hadnt noticed that before

Has she ever explained why they must all wear white?

Reactions: 1
Hadnt noticed that before

Has she ever explained why they must all wear white?
Not really, but I think they wear white because white = purity and she's a control freak who can't bear to let her children develop their own sense of style. Their family is really a cult and one of the obvious signs of one is stripping members of their identity by making them homogenised, deciding what they wear (ie wearing the same white uniform)

Wow! Cleopatra does look pregnant in that video! Poor girl.

Taina should have just called a service for the tyre, rather than making her sons do it as she stood off away from the dangerous road filming and mucking around. Would have taken probably half the time. Her voice is so irritating. "I wonder if Romeo is going to marry a Juliet? Whos Jerusalem going to marry..." She loves the sound of her own voice

View attachment 795555

No footage of the new house yet.
I'm only just caching up with the videos. I too thought Cleopatra looked pregnant. I wanted to check in here to see if others noticed.

Does Taina even have insurance to drive here? As most people have roadside assistance and you'll just get them to help. It's far too dangerous to change a tire in the middle of a highway.

Reactions: 2
I find their sudden change of diet weird, they’re having meat (really unhealthy, processed meat especially), cheese snacks and Nutella. I think I remember when they were travelling around Europe, and they sampled each country’s popular food, they didn’t always let the younger ones eat it because they would get sick (which is true if their bodies have never had meat, dairy etc). So suddenly now they won’t get sick anymore? Very, very odd

Reactions: 5
I don't know if people have read throug that family cult article, but there are other pictures in the article,and on another photo, that is definitely Tania 😱
And anyway, when I read this forum, and saw those defending replies, I though these all are Tania. She wants Us to think she is from a normal family. But she is on that family cult photo.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.