Taina Licciardo-Toivola - Ten children all dressed in white and an invisible husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m usually hyper aware of CP/Safeguarding issues, but I don’t think dad showering with the kids is creepy. There’s a lot of issues around this family, but I don’t think the showering thing raises alarm bells. They’re part Finnish, culturally the whole family would sit in the sauna naked. There’s not the same prudishness about being naked that Americans and to some extent brits have.
Well, it depends on the age of the kids but their kids are obviously little still. Personally I don't see anything wrong with showering with your young kids as a parent. However, filming it and putting it online to see...that's something else and they should NOT include it in the video for the kids' privacy reasons and the creepy people that inevitably flock to family channels (haven't watched that video yet).

Reactions: 5
I’m usually hyper aware of CP/Safeguarding issues, but I don’t think dad showering with the kids is creepy. There’s a lot of issues around this family, but I don’t think the showering thing raises alarm bells. They’re part Finnish, culturally the whole family would sit in the sauna naked. There’s not the same prudishness about being naked that Americans and to some extent brits have.
I figured it was a cultural thing....but I'm sorry...there's just no way.

Imagine commenting on a video you haven’t watched… All you see is their feet.
Yes all you see is their feet but you hear the kids in the shower as he gets in....I find that totally inappropriate. I guess it's because I'm American...but that just doesn't fly with me...I think it's disturbing.

😂 😂 😂 Keep in on your own shores😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Imagine commenting on a video you haven’t watched… All you see is their feet.
okay, no need to be snipety abou it. How do you even know the dad got in with them if it was just their feet then?

Reactions: 2
I figured it was a cultural thing....but I'm sorry...there's just no way.

Yes all you see is their feet but you hear the kids in the shower as he gets in....I find that totally inappropriate. I guess it's because I'm American...but that just doesn't fly with me...I think it's disturbing.

😂 😂 😂 Keep in on your own shores😂😂😂😂
I think showering with their kids is the least disturbing thing they do lol!
Showering with kids is so normal here!

Reactions: 9
okay, no need to be snipety abou it. How do you even know the dad got in with them if it was just their feet then?
The ways it edited, the kids get in the shower then he does. Plus T says that dad gets in the shower with the kids.

They are just wee kids, nothing wrong with dad having a shower with them.

Reactions: 6
I think showering with their kids is the least disturbing thing they do lol!
Showering with kids is so normal here!
Yeah my mom and dad did it all the time growing up. My dad would usually wear a speedo because he's a bit more reserved. He'd help us shower then we'd get out. We didn't have a bath tub so the easiest option was for one of our parents to get in the shower with us (when we were too little to wash ourselves properly but too big to fit in a basin)

I don’t get why parents film their kids in the bath/shower at all even if you can only see their feet.

Reactions: 4
I don’t get why parents film their kids in the bath/shower at all even if you can only see their feet.
I get why you might for personal memories, my parents definitely have photos of us in the bath as children, what I do not get is why you would put it online

Reactions: 4
I get why you might for personal memories, my parents definitely have photos of us in the bath as children, what I do not get is why you would put it online
That’s what I mean, for public viewing. I don’t understand filming your kids for public viewing full stop. I get they earn money from it sadly.

Those kids squealing and running around the balcony gives me so much anxiety. It's not a playground. Yes they are trapped in quarantine (or were) but running around with a mouth full of food is just dangerous.

Taina was complaining about getting fat from the sandwich. Just eat the filling inside and save the bread for one of your many kids. They are lucky they are in a nice hotel that can accommodate their dietary requirements.

Taina was complaining about getting fat from the sandwich. Just eat the filling inside and save the bread for one of your many kids. They are lucky they are in a nice hotel that can accommodate their dietary requirements.
Yet another sign of the eating disorder which many have raised before. She is pushing it onto her kids too… those teenage boys must be starving with the limited amount of food they are being delivered - especially as so much of it is salad and fruit. At the same age my brothers used to eat a loaf of bread and drink 2 pints of milk each a day on top of normal meals (and were not overweight I hasten to add!)

Reactions: 8
I have just been looking through Taina's Instagram and it looks like the Veganism and white tops and jeans goes pretty far back even before they started YouTube. They are even in the same big house! I always presumed that this all started when they made a YouTube channel but it looks like they have been doing this for a while.

This family really do intrigue me.

On another note has anyone seen Paul's YouTube channel?

They also started filming a fair while before they started uploading those videos, when you consider they were uploading summer vlogs in their winter.

I think I've said it before but I'll mention it again, I was watching a vlog a long time ago of Leonardo and Jenna, and I think L mentioned that veganism was fairly new in his life. The implication that I got was that it was begun for internet success, which may have started when Taina begun her ig account. Could be wrong. But their vlogs painted a very different view of Finland and veganism when compared to his mother's, because his were recent and showed winter when her's showed summer, etc. When they went shopping they didn't know what to buy, seemed limited by money, etc. It was interesting to see the differences. Hers are very 'ig-perfect-family' while his... very much portrayed the reality of living out of home for the first time, tbh.

Reactions: 3
Nearly a million subscribers and only 6 comments. Hmmm.
I watched this family when it was first recommended to me a while back and at that time she had maybe 20k subs. I know there were comments about how "strange" it was that she suddenly blew up to well over 100k in only a month or two, and then now I see she is nearing 1M. The only conclusion is that she buys subs and explains why there are so few comments. I did watch some of her stuff, but then found things feeling creepy when I did, so I quit. I follow other threads here and saw her name pop up on new posts and had to come take a peek😂

Another thing I need to point out is that I learned from a youtuber that you can pay to promote your vids, which means they will place your content higher up or for a wider audience in the recommendations, so more people are likely to click. My friend has less than 100 subs and most videos get around 50-100 views, but the ones he promoted get well over 2k, so I can see a lot of people taking advantage of this to grow and sustain their channel.

Reactions: 2
I watched this family when it was first recommended to me a while back and at that time she had maybe 20k subs. I know there were comments about how "strange" it was that she suddenly blew up to well over 100k in only a month or two, and then now I see she is nearing 1M. The only conclusion is that she buys subs and explains why there are so few comments. I did watch some of her stuff, but then found things feeling creepy when I did, so I quit. I follow other threads here and saw her name pop up on new posts and had to come take a peek😂

Another thing I need to point out is that I learned from a youtuber that you can pay to promote your vids, which means they will place your content higher up or for a wider audience in the recommendations, so more people are likely to click. My friend has less than 100 subs and most videos get around 50-100 views, but the ones he promoted get well over 2k, so I can see a lot of people taking advantage of this to grow and sustain their channel.
As well as possibly Buying subs she reviews every comment before it can go on her page so she will be blocking most of them.

• Wow
What is Jerusalem on about? He didn't come back from India fat at all!

This family clearly put a lot of pressure on themselves in order to stay in shape. However I think some of them could actually do with putting on a bit of weight.

• Sad
What is Jerusalem on about? He didn't come back from India fat at all!

This family clearly put a lot of pressure on themselves in order to stay in shape. However I think some of them could actually do with putting on a bit of weight.
She seems to project her own weight issues and insecurities onto her kids. They've learned to dress a certain way, eat certain foods, look a certain way (skinny). None of them are really their own person, except Leonardo. It's a cult.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.