Taina Licciardo-Toivola - Ten children all dressed in white and an invisible husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she constantly so mean to Nefertiti? The child is obviously very very scared of insects, snakes, etc, yet her mother is always teasing her and putting her in situations where she is terrified. She even tells her in the latest vlog that the spiders will crawl over her face at night when she is asleep, looking for her mouth to drop into, and tells her that the spiders she is seeing are nothing compared to the large size of the ones that she hasn't seen yet. What kind of mother does that to a terrified child? She will be having dreadful nightmares. All, Taina does is laugh about making her so scared when her daughter needs assurance and comfort.

She is a horrible mother and thinks it is funny to make her daughter scream in terror for her amusement and the entertainment of those watching the vlogs.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Why is she constantly so mean to Nefertiti? The child is obviously very very scared of insects, snakes, etc, yet her mother is always teasing her and putting her in situations where she is terrified. She even tells her in the latest vlog that the spiders will crawl over her face at night when she is asleep, looking for her mouth to drop into, and tells her that the spiders she is seeing are nothing compared to the large size of the ones that she hasn't seen yet. What kind of mother does that to a terrified child? She will be having dreadful nightmares. All, Taina does is laugh about making her so scared when her daughter needs assurance and comfort.

She is a horrible mother and thinks it is funny to make her daughter scream in terror for her amusement and the entertainment of those watching the vlogs.
She's psychotic. Why would she torment her young daughter like this?

Reactions: 2
She's psychotic. Why would she torment her young daughter like this?
her parenting style is just awful. I hope she is making enough money to afford her daughter's therapy bills very soon

Anyone watched Haylee And Family's video on family vloggers? She mentions that videos with hurt/ill children bring in the most views and therefore profits. Poor Nefertiti :( exploitation in action.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
Anyone watched Haylee And Family's video on family vloggers? She mentions that videos with hurt/ill children bring in the most views and therefore profits. Poor Nefertiti :( exploitation in action.
That is sick why would people want to watch that?!

That is sick why would people want to watch that?!
As Haylee says, family channels attract all manner of weirdos. I fear that decent people who are watching are in the minority.... I recommend her vid, it's full of scalding hot Tea.

her parenting style is just awful. I hope she is making enough money to afford her daughter's therapy bills very soon
That family is so bizarre. The father is beyond creepy and those poor kids look like they're fuckin terrified of her. Theres something really wrong with her and her husband. Just so so strange.

Reactions: 5
Omg that thumbnail and the way she was terrifying Nefertiti made me sick, she really is bloody nuts :(

Also that man cave definitely isn’t at her parents place

Reactions: 1
That family is so bizarre. The father is beyond creepy and those poor kids look like they're fuckin terrified of her. Theres something really wrong with her and her husband. Just so so strange.
they are both more like cult leaders than parents

Reactions: 4
WTAF. The fact she’s even concluded that, as a mother, is appalling. Why wouldn’t she ask ‘who are these weirdos enjoying my kids suffering’ instead? Or ‘why do I feel the need to parade my kids pain for others entertainment and ‘profit’’. Who on Earth exploits their kids pain????

Reactions: 4
She has always done it to her kids. I remember ages ago she had a video with poor Nefertiti on a roller coaster, absolutely screaming in terror. All her mother did was shove the camera even closer into her face and laugh hysterically at the sight of her little daughter in such emotional pain. She didn't hold her or comfort her in any way but just kept chuckling the sight of the poor little thing with tears streaming down her face and screaming for someone to help her, At the end she wanted her to go on it again so that they would all watch this time how scared she was.

The woman has no right to be a mother.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
The poor kids have no control over their own image.

If one of the kids was to share something unflattering about Taina she would have fit.

Reactions: 8
I remember when Shakespeare face planted going down a snowy hill. Jerusalem picked him up then just let him flop to the floor. Taina kept asking if he was okay but never put the camera down, he clearly hurt himself.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.