Taina Licciardo-Toivola - Ten children all dressed in white and an invisible husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems to project her own weight issues and insecurities onto her kids. They've learned to dress a certain way, eat certain foods, look a certain way (skinny). None of them are really their own person, except Leonardo. It's a cult.
In the video where the are in the flat there is a scale in the middle of the room with all the suitcases, It was so prominent that I thought it was weird.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
In the video where the are in the flat there is a scale in the middle of the room with all the suitcases, It was so prominent that I thought it was weird.
Probably so they could check the weight of their suitcases before they went to the airport.

Reactions: 5
Probably so they could check the weight of their suitcases before they went to the airport.
Haha unfortunately not. It was in the middle of the quarantine hotel room - no need to weigh suitcases after their arrival.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Does that father ever interact with his family? Every one of the quarantine videos he is sitting in the background like a stunned mullet, just staring into space. Even when Tainia asks him a direct question he barely acknowledges her. Jerusalem seems like the adult male in that family instead of his father.

Reactions: 9
Does that father ever interact with his family? Every one of the quarantine videos he is sitting in the background like a stunned mullet, just staring into space. Even when Tainia asks him a direct question he barely acknowledges her. Jerusalem seems like the adult male in that family instead of his father.
TBH I think Paul is camera shy but he does seem to just sit around reading all day!

I do agree though - Jerusalem even talks about the children as if they are his own. Bathing them and putting them to bed. He must be 19 or so now.. surely (quarantine aside) he would prefer to be out with his friends rather than babysitting his siblings?

I don't think he is even reading, as he is partially blind. He just seems to sit staring into space. I think Jerusalem is raising those kids. Paul has opted out and Tainia is crazy and doesn't seem to take on a parental role. Everything she is does is so false and done for the camera.

Reactions: 8
Yeah, Jerusalem (and Cleopatra when she is/was around) seem to do it all. Taina is totally self absorbed and loves the idea of having 10 kids but only as fashion accessories (eg. If I eat all of this bread I will actually LOOK like a mum of 10)

Reactions: 6
Also ! I asked under her newest video where Cleopatra was and on my other device it didn't show the comment ! She must have blocked certain words !
I have asked several times and no answer. I read somewhere that Cleopatra is in USA getting to know her future husband, which sounds really weird.

I feel bad for Jerusalem. He does seem like the one doing most of the work watching the kids. Must get exhausting. Where is the time to just be a young man?

I have asked several times and no answer. I read somewhere that Cleopatra is in USA getting to know her future husband, which sounds really weird.
Wow! So she has been arranged to marry? Regardless the family is weird.

I see she is back at it with the "VEGAN" and "plant-based" to use the algorithm to her advantage.

Reactions: 2
I’m fairly sure the marriage stuff about Cleopatra is just speculative rumours with no basis. She has posted on her Instagram she will see everyone is Australia soon

Reactions: 1
She is probably regretting moving to Australia by now.
I really wonder how they will maintain their lifestyle there, clearly in finland they got a lot of govt support which is not the same in australia. I am surprised they were let in without the vaccine tbh (unless I missed something)

Now that they are here they will find it difficult to leave if they decide they don’t want to be here.

I really wonder how they will maintain their lifestyle there, clearly in finland they got a lot of govt support which is not the same in australia. I am surprised they were let in without the vaccine tbh (unless I missed something)
I think they will deffo get a big handout from Paul's mum, or maybe she actually funds their life.. very intriguing though!

Australian government is pretty generous with their family payments, the more kids the more money. Saying that the cost of living in Australia is high. They may very well be funded by their cult, to stay off the system.

When they arrived you didn't have to be vaccinated.

Though now with the state of NSW and Victoria in strict lockdown. Things are changing quickly.

When Taina was leaving the hotel she kept going on and on about how it took 12 years to get to Australia. They could have left Finland at anytime.

It'll be interesting to know where they are in present time and coping with the COVID situation.

I think Cleopatra will turn up soon. I used to work with a lad whose parents decided to emigrate to New Zealand. As he was over 21 he had to apply separately as he was not counted as a dependent. In the end he chose to stay here.

I think Cleopatra will turn up soon. I used to work with a lad whose parents decided to emigrate to New Zealand. As he was over 21 he had to apply separately as he was not counted as a dependent. In the end he chose to stay here.
Cleopatra is an Australian citizen.

That granny flat is not meant for all those people. It is really just a single person accommodation. Hence why it has a man cave sign. I'm guessing it must be some cheap rental through a friend.

I noticed the colorful clothes in the baby pictures. Surprised she didn't edit that part out. Just like her pulling down the older kids pics off of Pauls facebook page that showed them in normal colorful clothes.

Reactions: 3
The colorful clothes on Nefertiti on the last videos could be Cleopatra’s old clothes that Taina’s mom and dad kept in storage. So the Man Cave could be Taina’s dad’s man cave, an extra house for guests or they let it at some point.

• Heart
The colorful clothes on Nefertiti on the last videos could be Cleopatra’s old clothes that Taina’s mom and dad kept in storage. So the Man Cave could be Taina’s dad’s man cave, an extra house for guests or they let it at some point.
I was thinking that as well, I doubt that she would go out and buy colourful clothes. The clothes that Nefertiti is wearing don't look like clothes you would find in a shop now they look old.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.