Taina Licciardo-Toivola - Ten children all dressed in white and an invisible husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell us more!!!!!!
😄 It’s weird how their arrival back to Australia has been kept so quiet, no one is talking about it here and they’re surprised when they find out she is back. It’s like Taina has kept it a secret just for the videos even though they came back in May. Her dad actually did some plumbing work for my parents recently and he didn’t say a thing

Reactions: 6
So what Taina is hoping to travel around Australia like they did Europe. Good luck with that so many states have closed their borders, plus the high cases in NSW.

Reactions: 1
So what Taina is hoping to travel around Australia like they did Europe. Good luck with that so many states have closed their borders, plus the high cases in NSW.
Was this before the borders closed in July that she planned to do it?

The older children were more concerned about the safety of the little ones and that balcony than the parents were!
That balcony scene literally scared the life out of me. I would be so beyond paranoid if I had kids that had access to those balconies. She is one weird mofo.

Reactions: 3
Also ! I asked under her newest video where Cleopatra was and on my other device it didn't show the comment ! She must have blocked certain words !

A rather strange family that obviously intrigues many of us, I do dip in and out of their vids

Reactions: 2
Also ! I asked under her newest video where Cleopatra was and on my other device it didn't show the comment ! She must have blocked certain words !
I've asked a couple of times where Cleopatra is - no response and I'm not sure what the huge secret is.

So bored of the "perfect quarantine" videos now. It really can't all be sweetness and light in that room with a few "taste tests" going on.

It's funny to see more of Paul in these videos though. It really does show his lack of involvement with the family and how Taina has to force him to engage with the video from time to time.

Reactions: 5
Was this before the borders closed in July that she planned to do it?
Not sure. It's a risky move to travel anywhere at the moment.

As for Paul, I noticed quite a few social media husbands/partners don't like the spotlight and tend to hide or look awkward on camera.

Omega peed on the floor and she just videos it…. I’d be scrubbing the heck out if it hoping it doesn’t stain

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Omega peed on the floor and she just videos it…. I’d be scrubbing the heck out if it hoping it doesn’t stain
Just came here to say the exact same thing - I am honestly appalled (and disgusted) that she lets that happen, films it for the world to see AND makes light of it in front of the other children. He is 3.5 years old and should be told it is not acceptable. Her reaction will do nothing but encourage...

• Sick
Reactions: 8
😄 It’s weird how their arrival back to Australia has been kept so quiet, no one is talking about it here and they’re surprised when they find out she is back. It’s like Taina has kept it a secret just for the videos even though they came back in May. Her dad actually did some plumbing work for my parents recently and he didn’t say a thing
Do you know what happened to Cleopatra? Is she now in Australia as well? I'm really curious since it seems like we have to wait one or two more weeks before Taina explain about it on the video

I don’t know how long the latest video is after the last one where omega peed on the floor(in terms of Taina’s filming and editing)- but I paused it when she was looking around her room and you can see the mark in the floor that she was showing off in the last video from where he peed.

Around the 4:55 -4:56 mark

A rather strange family that obviously intrigues many of us, I do dip in and out of their vids
Agree....just so bizarre

OK....so I just watched Dad of 10 night routine.....I always thought this family was bonkers...but now I am totally convinced they are the strangest people I've ever seen.....he puts 4 or 5 kids in the shower...then HE GETS IN TO SHOWER....WTF..... too bizarre for me.... and some of the kids were the girls....HELL NO. It must be a European thing because that tit don't jive here in America.... CREEPY AF.

Do you know what happened to Cleopatra? Is she now in Australia as well? I'm really curious since it seems like we have to wait one or two more weeks before Taina explain about it on the video
No idea tbh! Everything is so top secret it’s hard to find anything out

Reactions: 3
I found this family very intriguing at first but had to stop watching them on YouTube. I'm not a fan of Taina's filming voice and they just give me a weird vibe. Now I see they're in Australia, I thought they went to the US?

Reactions: 4
Agree....just so bizarre

OK....so I just watched Dad of 10 night routine.....I always thought this family was bonkers...but now I am totally convinced they are the strangest people I've ever seen.....he puts 4 or 5 kids in the shower...then HE GETS IN TO SHOWER....WTF..... too bizarre for me.... and some of the kids were the girls....HELL NO. It must be a European thing because that tit don't jive here in America.... CREEPY AF.
It's not creepy. It's fairly normal in a lot of European countries especially Nordic countries

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Agree....just so bizarre

I’m usually hyper aware of CP/Safeguarding issues, but I don’t think dad showering with the kids is creepy. There’s a lot of issues around this family, but I don’t think the showering thing raises alarm bells. They’re part Finnish, culturally the whole family would sit in the sauna naked. There’s not the same prudishness about being naked that Americans and to some extent brits have.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.