Taina Licciardo-Toivola - Ten children all dressed in white and an invisible husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe it´s just me but I find that Cleo acts weirdly, sometimes she looks scared? But what do you want with such a weird mother..

The 3rd yougest boy always looks so sweet.
Very weird..her and Romeo and maybe more kids but I haven't watched in a while. They are never sure what to do, how to talk/act, and always looking like they're asking for confirmation from Taina..and they're so immature. Cleo is in the age when she could be in uni, having a job, living her life and here she's, pregnant, divorced and back to controlfreak Taina's house and all because of Taina's stupid decisions. They're probably the weirdest family I've ever seen online!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Of the elder children, Jerusalem was the only one who seemed to me absolutely normal - in front of the camera and maybe in life. Cleo, Romeo, D'Artagnan, Shakespeare, all seem so oddly nervous at times and unnatural in the way they spoke and the things they said to camera.

The small children are, of course, adorable (except maybe Omega ...prepares to be struck down....)

Reactions: 2
The last video is unbearable to watch, I've just looked at few clips and couldn't stand it. Cleo looks like at the verge of crying with this big fake smile, she shows the blue and pink balloons like her little sisters showing candy to the camera, flipping her hair and looking like pregnant Lolita, wearing what her mother tells her to, blabbing some random words and giggling for no reason. What a horrible situation she's put herself into. Royal white shirt hell.

Reactions: 6
The last video is unbearable to watch, I've just looked at few clips and couldn't stand it. Cleo looks like at the verge of crying with this big fake smile, she shows the blue and pink balloons like her little sisters showing candy to the camera, flipping her hair and looking like pregnant Lolita, wearing what her mother tells her to, blabbing some random words and giggling for no reason. What a horrible situation she's put herself into. Royal white shirt hell.
Same, it doesn’t surprise me the situation she ended up in, she is basically brainwashed by her mother so unsurprisingly she ended up in the awful situation she did. I feel bad for the child who will have zero privacy and just have their whole life online from the moment of their birth

Cleo seriously needs to protect her baby from him and her family. It's so gross when men act like they are pregnant too. I seriously fear for her and her baby. I can see him trying to kidnap that baby too. :(

Reactions: 4
Look what I found on my Facebook feed!

59249FAC-B318-42DA-81AA-F0913EE47146.jpeg

There seems to be a lot of Sun articles made about Taina and her family!? It’s strange because all of the articles are praising her. However the Facebook comments are pretty mean and critical.

• Sad
I’ve been following this family for a couple months….. I liked Tania’s videos back in the day, although I was judgemental about the weirdness of them lol! As Cleo disappeared off the videos, I would comment each time like “where is Cleo?” Etc. anyway, a train wreck I can’t stop watching and I’ve read this whole thread and am finally saying hi. Such an odd family….. I agree with a lot of comments I’ve read here. I wonder where this’ll end up for them with this American husband and baby in Australia situation.

Look what I found on my Facebook feed!

View attachment 1035250
There seems to be a lot of Sun articles made about Taina and her family!? It’s strange because all of the articles are praising her. However the Facebook comments are pretty mean and critical.
In tabloid papers like the sun and the mail you can pay to have articles printed

"I couldn't be prouder" because having a baby with an abusive man is a good thing. Forget how hard it is growing up with one parent. Gigi is proud!

In tabloid papers like the sun and the mail you can pay to have articles printed
Lol I'll make myself a cheap Kardashian then.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The "planning a gender reveal party" ....for who??? Your siblings? You have no partner, no friends, no co-workers ....what a sad "party".

• Sad
Reactions: 14
The "planning a gender reveal party" ....for who??? Your siblings? You have no partner, no friends, no co-workers ....what a sad "party".
It's for their "youtube family" :D I am sure they will buy millions useless "decorations" and order some junk food (good they don't force kids to eat vegan no more, but what a tit she buys...), then arrange cold burgers and warm sushi on countless plates and wave away the flies while shaky filming those poor kids.

because eating animals is oh so healthy despite research showing otherwise :rolleyes:
[/QUOTE]
I don't know how you feed your children, but every child I know naturally loves the taste of meat. My son was in an alternative "green" kindergarten and they had vegan meals, but parents asked for a meat lunch at least twice a week and I saw children licking their plates and asking for more as soon as they had some healthy meat for lunch. I don't mind grown ups going vegan, but kids need meat products in their diet. Buying cheap junk food is another story, that is just awful.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
So sad but true.

because eating animals is oh so healthy despite research showing otherwise :rolleyes:
Sorry but what "research" tells you eating animals is unhealthy? You can be vegan but humans have been eating meat for millennia and major cultures would not survive without it. Obviously Taina doesn't buy her kids the best food but there's nothing wrong with eating meat in general. The important thing is to cut as much processed food out of a diet as possible.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
So it’s a girl. A pregnancy from an abusive marriage yet adored by fans. Poor little baby when she learns her roots, let’s hope she has no comeback from John Jose in the future 😔

Reactions: 7
Have you already seen the videos of JJJ who's interviewed by a "Ashley Lynn" (fake name, probably)? This whole story is getting weirder and weirder ...

Reactions: 1
Have you already seen the videos of JJJ who's interviewed by a "Ashley Lynn" (fake name, probably)? This whole story is getting weirder and weirder ...
what do thye say? don't think i can bring myself to watch

Well, that gender reveal was EXACTLY like I had envisioned. Sadness all around. Nice comment from Mom that she is going to save the decor for her NEXT baby, but first she has to find a husband. Also, I don't care if you use non-toxic paint to dye the sandwiches .... 🙄 .... that was a strange "dig" to viewers?! I don't think Cleopatra is experiencing that pregnancy glow. She has dark circles under her eyes, her face looks so thin .... she needs a nap.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.