Taina Licciardo-Toivola - Ten children all dressed in white and an invisible husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paul does more things than Taina at home.
Who stays with the kids that are not on the videos when she is having a "girls shoping day" or hanging with her best friend Cleopatra? Or when she is filming with the other kids?

We can see him cooking in several videos, taking care of the little ones or teaching them how to play guitar.

About Leonardo... I think that he is his own problem. I mean, we can see how his brothers and sisters can cook, clean and help at home, but he can't do anything! When Jenna came back from Italy, he said that he had a welcome home present.. he cleaned the house!
And you can have "normal" parents but be a person prone to depression. I think he said one that he suffered bullying at school when he was younger and that's why the other kids are homeschooled.

And names for Cleopatra baby: Anakin or Padme.
my bet would be the older kids not Paul… 🤷🏻‍♀️
Jerusalem seems to disagree a lot with Taina since they moved… compared how he was mommy’s little solider before… all the older kids are changed. The little ones seems to thrive, but that’s understandable since not much changed for them, they have each other as friends as always, but from Shakespeare up all of them seem miserable.

Reactions: 8
This woman is such a manipulative maniac... How can anyone give her praise as s good mother? A successful parenthood should be valued according to an overall happiness of their grown up children, and what do we have here? The oldest son, Leonardo, is a depressed sad little puppy, a burden to his wife, Cleo's life has been broken, the third kid (Jerusalem?) is about to turn 20, he should be at the University or working, he just babysits instead and I believe he secretly hates his mama... Education is free in Finland, why the heck was he manipulated to move to Australia with them?

What do you think will be Cleo's baby name? :D have few ideas: Confucius, Marcus Antonius, Jack Sparrow or maybe Genghis Khan?
I’ll chip in with ‘Moses’ lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I wonder why Leonardo is not included in the baby name hype videos or activities. Surely they could feature a 30 second video call with his guess?
Is he not at all close with his family now?

Reactions: 1
Sorry if this has been discussed I just don’t know where to find it. I’ve just seen cleopatra is pregnant. Isn’t she like 16 or something? Is she in a relationship? This family just seem like a baby making conveyor belt.

In the YouTube video, didn’t Cleo say that her husband didn’t want her wearing converse, and how much he hated them. But look what he’s wearing in one of the photos from those collages!View attachment 980688!
That’s a GUY?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sorry if this has been discussed I just don’t know where to find it. I’ve just seen cleopatra is pregnant. Isn’t she like 16 or something? Is she in a relationship? This family just seem like a baby making conveyor belt.

That’s a GUY?!
I can’t work them out either, don’t know how old that girl is but she WAS married at some point & now has left the husband & returned to her crazy family in Australia, not sure where they all are now, were in Brisbane Queensland.

I can’t work them out either, don’t know how old that girl is but she WAS married at some point & now has left the husband & returned to her crazy family in Australia, not sure where they all are now, were in Brisbane Queensland.
Wtf married?! I stopped watching their videos for a couple months and whaaaaat?!!!

Well, she is such a baby herself and her crazy mama allowed/encouraged her to marry a complete stranger and move to USA... Cleo with zero life experience got pregnant right away, she looks almost ready to pop (who knows, maybe the child has already been born). I feel so sorry for her, I have no idea how they can rule out the husband if he wants to stay in touch with his child. I mean... is running away to Australia enough?

That’s a GUY?!
Cleopatra is 20. She went to America from Finland to marry a man she had never met. Parents and some siblings were there. She is now pregnant.

We really need a wiki, as these questions would be answered just by reading back a few pages, and it disrupts any flow of conversation if people are asking their ages, and how she got pregnant....

Reactions: 5
I find it really off putting how Taina keeps repeating ‘you’re so tiny’ in a positive way to Cleopatra. Why does Taina put such a big emphasis on looks and weight? She’s going to pass down expectations which lead to body image problems and eating disorders to her children. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 9
I find it really off putting how Taina keeps repeating ‘you’re so tiny’ in a positive way to Cleopatra. Why does Taina put such a big emphasis on looks and weight? She’s going to pass down expectations which lead to body image problems and eating disorders to her children. :rolleyes:
Exactly, it makes me nauseous - like she was trying to sell her daughter anyway, not a virgin anymore, divorced, with a kid, but still so cute and tiny, guys!

Reactions: 6
Does the family think they can keep Cleos kid away from their dad? How do they think this is going to go down in the future. It's kinda blowing me away that they dont seem to be thinking about the actual impacts of Cleo having a child.

Reactions: 4
Cleopatra is 20. She went to America from Finland to marry a man she had never met. Parents and some siblings were there. She is now pregnant.

We really need a wiki, as these questions would be answered just by reading back a few pages, and it disrupts any flow of conversation if people are asking their ages, and how she got pregnant....
Thank you for answering. I read 12 pages last night and didn’t get as far back as the answer. I didn’t mean to disrupt the flow…

Does the family think they can keep Cleos kid away from their dad? How do they think this is going to go down in the future. It's kinda blowing me away that they dont seem to be thinking about the actual impacts of Cleo having a child.
I imagine Taina is only thinking of the youtube posts she can make when the baby arrives , I almost think she will actually film the birth

Thank you for answering. I read 12 pages last night and didn’t get as far back as the answer. I didn’t mean to disrupt the flow…
Oh no, I wasnt meaning you in particular. This has been happening on multiple threads as wikis havent been sorted! That was more of a train of thought. I have been getting annoyed at not being able to sort out a wiki for this page. I have managed to get one set up, but I cannot edit. So I could have sorted your question for you before youd even asked it!

Oh no, I wasnt meaning you in particular. This has been happening on multiple threads as wikis havent been sorted! That was more of a train of thought. I have been getting annoyed at not being able to sort out a wiki for this page. I have managed to get one set up, but I cannot edit. So I could have sorted your question for you before youd even asked it!
No worries :) wiki would be awesome! If you use a computer to view tattle the wiki is usually quite easy to set up. I look forward to reading it!

• Heart
This family has 1 thread, there is absolutely no need for a wiki, only people with lots of threads get a wiki like the Inghams who have over 200 threads.

You’re more than welcome to do a summary/TLDR for the start on the next thread after page 50 is complete.

I used to watch these guys when they had 250 subs, I can't believe cleo is pregnant, divorced and back in Australia. I haven't caught up with them for a while...I wonder how they really reacted to it all, seeing as they're die hard Christians!

That latest video is just weird, I watched a couple of minutes and gave up

I used to love this family when they lived in that lovely house in ? Finland. Kids scooting round on toys round the open-plan living room, etc. Somewhere along the way they lost something... or maybe I just realised how strange and staged and shallow the videos are..

Reactions: 7
Maybe it´s just me but I find that Cleo acts weirdly, sometimes she looks scared? But what do you want with such a weird mother..

The 3rd yougest boy always looks so sweet.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.