Taina Licciardo-Toivola - Ten children all dressed in white and an invisible husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Taina and clan are lucky they can live in that tiny "mancave." It would be illegal (considered a health hazard) for so many people occupying a small space, where I'm from. They do seem to be in a very remote place in Australia now. I suspect the parents really enjoy small places where they can all sleep together. Very pedophilia creepy to me, but then again, I'm a prudish type. Ya won't ever catch me naked in a sauna with my family. And, don't tell me they would never look at each other's private parts when steaming together!

I've been watching her videos for over a year, and I have to say, if Taina was my mother, I would be very very afraid. I remember King James remarking about whether he will get fed, when Taina surprised them with their trip around Europe in that way too tiny motorhome.
One just gets the feeling that they probably run out of food at times, and end up with only rice and beans when mania Taina and Paul probably (and often) irresponsibly spend all their money on some gift they can't afford. Well, if that's the way they want to live, but I rather be in a stable home, with a bedroom that has more than three pieces of furniture. Minimalism: Another way of living that irks me. I do love, and admire their cleanliness and orderliness though, so there's a compliment!

All that said, I am new here, so hello everyone. Glad I found this place as I have had so many nosy questions for the longest time regarding flaky Taina (come on, it took her a year to post another laundry vid!) and clan, who doesn't tell us much.

Reactions: 12
I recall there was here someone here who said she knew them personally since childhood, and Taina was always weird. Taina's dad was doing some jobs in the user's dad's house(or the other way around?? I can't remember!)before they arrived to Australia and the user found it weird that Taina's dad didn't mention they are coming. I hope I am not mixing it up with another thread- please user, who know Taina come and let us know what was her name back then 😜
That was me lol. Her real name is actually Taina Toivola and as weird as she is, she defs wasn’t born into a cult. As far as I know her childhood was quite normal. She met Paul when her parents started going to some meetings held by Marie Licciardo

Reactions: 11
I read a bit about the family and one of the children nearly became Julian Assange's stepfather.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
That was me lol. Her real name is actually Taina Toivola and as weird as she is, she defs wasn’t born into a cult. As far as I know her childhood was quite normal. She met Paul when her parents started going to some meetings held by Marie Licciardo
Yess! Thanks for clearing that up. Do you know if her brothers and parents are weird too? So all the brainwashing started with Marie the cult leader..

Taina and clan are lucky they can live in that tiny "mancave." It would be illegal (considered a health hazard) for so many people occupying a small space, where I'm from. They do seem to be in a very remote place in Australia now. I suspect the parents really enjoy small places where they can all sleep together. Very pedophilia creepy to me, but then again, I'm a prudish type. Ya won't ever catch me naked in a sauna with my family. And, don't tell me they would never look at each other's private parts when steaming together!

I've been watching her videos for over a year, and I have to say, if Taina was my mother, I would be very very afraid. I remember King James remarking about whether he will get fed, when Taina surprised them with their trip around Europe in that way too tiny motorhome.
One just gets the feeling that they probably run out of food at times, and end up with only rice and beans when mania Taina and Paul probably (and often) irresponsibly spend all their money on some gift they can't afford. Well, if that's the way they want to live, but I rather be in a stable home, with a bedroom that has more than three pieces of furniture. Minimalism: Another way of living that irks me. I do love, and admire their cleanliness and orderliness though, so there's a compliment!

All that said, I am new here, so hello everyone. Glad I found this place as I have had so many nosy questions for the longest time regarding flaky Taina (come on, it took her a year to post another laundry vid!) and clan, who doesn't tell us much.
I definitely don't think the woman truly cares much about her children's well being. For one the oldest kids are always stuck taking care of the younger ones. I don't think Paul or Tania do much with them. It's a lot of pressure on the teenagers to have to bear the burden of being live-in caretakers whilst Taina does her makeup or does whatever she does when she's not filming.

It's always bothered me that they're so stacked on top of one another like sardines. Living out of a minibus piled on top of one another is not my idea of a summer holiday!

The kids, especially the littlest ones, look so pale and malnourished. Yes, they are very fair children. But there is something wrong. It is obvious they do not get enough to eat and good nutrition.

Minimalism doesn't work when you have that many children! Especially 5 young children! I think she is careful to curate her videos in a way that everything looks so spotless and bare. It is not natural and does not look real.

I think she's fine being a cult. Otherwise they would not wear white clothing in practically every video. She wants them to look 'pure' when they are anything but.

Reactions: 4
I definitely don't think the woman truly cares much about her children's well being. For one the oldest kids are always stuck taking care of the younger ones. I don't think Paul or Tania do much with them. It's a lot of pressure on the teenagers to have to bear the burden of being live-in caretakers whilst Taina does her makeup or does whatever she does when she's not filming.

It's always bothered me that they're so stacked on top of one another like sardines. Living out of a minibus piled on top of one another is not my idea of a summer holiday!

The kids, especially the littlest ones, look so pale and malnourished. Yes, they are very fair children. But there is something wrong. It is obvious they do not get enough to eat and good nutrition.

Minimalism doesn't work when you have that many children! Especially 5 young children! I think she is careful to curate her videos in a way that everything looks so spotless and bare. It is not natural and does not look real.

I think she's fine being a cult. Otherwise they would not wear white clothing in practically every video. She wants them to look 'pure' when they are anything but.
totally agree, I used to follow another vegan youtube family and the difference in the amount/what they eat is quite shocking imo, as someone else has pointed out here a couple of the younger ones seem to have bad teeth

Where are they staying? Taina talks like they are in a shared house or some kind of hostel? But then they have bikes from when the older kids were little so it’s somewhere they lived before, I’m confused lol

Where are they staying? Taina talks like they are in a shared house or some kind of hostel? But then they have bikes from when the older kids were little so it’s somewhere they lived before, I’m confused lol
I think somebody said it's at shed on either Tainia or Paul's parents property

Reactions: 1

Yeah, the older kids are the second parents you could say, and I agree that Taina doesn't seem to truly care about their well-being, simply because she enjoys taking irresponsible chances, that are most definitely harming their children mentally, and physically, although it may take time to truly show. I am convinced now, that money is a problem for them, especially with their current move to Australia, yet Taina doesn't rely on You Tube money as she leaves posting gaps for weeks/months.
The older children don't seem to mind being the second parents as it enables them to avoid going out and earning a living for themselves. They even mentioned "working for mom" which they enjoy. Well, the only ones who could actually get a job is Cleopatra and maybe Jerusalem now. We know Leo is married, and seems to really love Jenna who needs to "work on their marriage!" That's another story.
Speaking of Cleopatra, curious to know more about this alleged marriage with this guy. Never expected this from her, or from my perspective of her.

Yess! Thanks for clearing that up. Do you know if her brothers and parents are weird too? So all the brainwashing started with Marie the cult leader..
No worries! I don’t think they’re weird, maybe more quiet and reserved. I always found her mum a bit standoffish but nice enough.

Reactions: 2
I seem to remember from one of her earlier videos where the 3 younger kids were laid on a mat/rug getting changed and ready one morning and someone said this is a cruel method called blanket training (See below) and this has always stuck in my mind when this weirdo family is brought up anywhere. If this is how she treats the kids basically from birth then its no wonder they all just follow her blindly.
from wiki:

Blanket training is an allocated amount of time during the day where an infant or toddler is required to remain on a blanket or play mat for a limited period of time, with a few selected toys. When the child moves to leave the blanket, parents are instructed to hit the child with a flexible ruler or another similar object.[1] Many of those doing it have voiced online that they start by doing five minutes a day and build up the intervals over time, with some extending it to 30 minutes or more. Proponents believe that blanket training helps very young children to learn self-control. Critics of the technique cite the use of corporal punishment in conjunction with blanket training, although this is not necessarily involved. The system is focused on rewards such as the toys given to the child, and regular positive reinforcement rather than punishment. Proponents of blanket training cite the technique as a means to keep very young children occupied and in a safe place while a parent is busy with tasks nearby, or in public places such as a crowded park.

Blanket training, also known as 'blanket time,' is a method adapted from the methods encouraged in To Train Up a Child, a controversial[2] parenting book[1] which includes and advocates techniques that have been linked to multiple child deaths.[3][4]

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I seem to remember from one of her earlier videos where the 3 younger kids were laid on a mat/rug getting changed and ready one morning and someone said this is a cruel method called blanket training (See below) and this has always stuck in my mind when this weirdo family is brought up anywhere. If this is how she treats the kids basically from birth then its no wonder they all just follow her blindly.
from wiki:

Blanket training is an allocated amount of time during the day where an infant or toddler is required to remain on a blanket or play mat for a limited period of time, with a few selected toys. When the child moves to leave the blanket, parents are instructed to hit the child with a flexible ruler or another similar object.[1] Many of those doing it have voiced online that they start by doing five minutes a day and build up the intervals over time, with some extending it to 30 minutes or more. Proponents believe that blanket training helps very young children to learn self-control. Critics of the technique cite the use of corporal punishment in conjunction with blanket training, although this is not necessarily involved. The system is focused on rewards such as the toys given to the child, and regular positive reinforcement rather than punishment. Proponents of blanket training cite the technique as a means to keep very young children occupied and in a safe place while a parent is busy with tasks nearby, or in public places such as a crowded park.

Blanket training, also known as 'blanket time,' is a method adapted from the methods encouraged in To Train Up a Child, a controversial[2] parenting book[1] which includes and advocates techniques that have been linked to multiple child deaths.[3][4]
yeah I’m sure she does this just like the Duggar’s do

Oh, wow. I do not know what is going on but I am really concerned for Cleopatra and the rest of her siblings. A lot of the images shared by her husband are quite sexual in nature and out of character from what we usually see. This is all so odd.

Cleopatra in one of the TikTok videos: "If someone told me three months ago that you were going to move to America and get married and live in LA, I'd be like - what was that?" :oops: How did this come about?

Reactions: 4
from wiki:

Apart from the corporal punishment aspect, how can this be good for a child's development?! surely they need mental stimulation

Oh, wow. I do not know what is going on but I am really concerned for Cleopatra and the rest of her siblings. A lot of the images shared by her husband are quite sexual in nature and out of character from what we usually see. This is all so odd.

Cleopatra in one of the TikTok videos: "If someone told me three months ago that you were going to move to America and get married and live in LA, I'd be like - what was that?" :oops: How did this come about?
They just going to keep ignoring those videos and pictures and pretend like nothing ever happened.
Taina never ever addresses any concerns or controversies. She is constantly lying like there is no tomorrow. I hope the boy won't use more intimate videos to blackmail them.(Taina would deserve it but not Cleopatra)

Reactions: 5
"The boy" is 33 years old... Which can work under certain circumstances but is just even more creepy given the context.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
And by the way she said in the airport vlog comment section they are not vegan (then refer to a q&a where she says plant based for 6 years). If I scroll through her instagram just a year or two back, she advertises herself and family as raw vegan! Nothing about plant based or eating meat occasionally. She might be bipolar..believes her own lies.

"The boy" is 33 years old... Which can work under certain circumstances but is just even more creepy given the context.
Oh I didn't know he was that old..looking like a young girl IMO 🤪

Reactions: 8
I calculated his aged based on the amber alert from 2018 where he was described as being 30. Could be inaccurate :LOL:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.