Taina Licciardo-Toivola - Ten children all dressed in white and an invisible husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"The boy" is 33 years old... Which can work under certain circumstances but is just even more creepy given the context.
He does NOT look 33, he looks like he's in his late teens, at most! Still, if he took his child away he's one to stay away from.

Reactions: 5
someone posted a screenshot of a conversation with him on the Facebook page and he admitted he had a son but not that he abducted him, so would imagine it is him
this whole saga just gets more and more bizarre :oops:

Reactions: 2
We still haven't really found out whether Cleo is pregnant or not. I guess we'll know soon enough.

Reactions: 4
what if they say it’s tainas baby?? 🧐
I swear I thought about this too, especially when they only shown her shadow.. but now I doubt she is
pregnant. In the airport vlog she doesn't look bloated or anything and at 4 months (as stated by the husband) I think it would show a tiny bit.
Either they made her to have an abortion in Sidney or haven't been pregnant at all (more likely)
Taina by the way said she wanted to have 10 kids by the time she is married for 20 years..so 11 would be too imperfect in her crazy world 😅

Reactions: 1
I swear I thought about this too, especially when they only shown her shadow.. but now I doubt she is
pregnant. In the airport vlog she doesn't look bloated or anything and at 4 months (as stated by the husband) I think it would show a tiny bit.
Either they made her to have an abortion in Sidney or haven't been pregnant at all (more likely)
Taina by the way said she wanted to have 10 kids by the time she is married for 20 years..so 11 would be too imperfect in her crazy world 😅
The airport blog was taken a month ago so she would have only been 3 months then and much less likely to be showing.

Reactions: 4
The airport blog was taken a month ago so she would have only been 3 months then and much less likely to be showing.
You're right! To be fair the fact she arrived in those grey joggers might be suspicious, nothing wrong with traveling in something comfy( I'm all for it) but I Cleo frequently wears jeans even at home and always outside..then Taina made her change for the sake of the video ( and if I'm thinkin this way maybe to prove us wrong, like look people she fits in her skinny jeans, no baby here) 🤔🤔

When I first started watching Taina's vids, I was curious to see how a mother tackled ten children as I hope to start a large family one day, but a four children limit!

It was fun to watch her routines, and their clean, tidy, healthy diet and shopping, but after a while, she and family became interesting in a different way, and I needed to search, and learn a lot more about them as they because weirder and weirder to me.

A lot of people call them a "cult" family, and I have to agree that they exhibit a lot of traits that the infamous religious cults from the past did, like for example, Paul's podcast focus on "Doomsday." Heaven's Gate cult was such a cult, and The People's Temple leader Jim Jones was concerned about a "Nuclear Holocaust" so he moved his followers to one of the so-called places to survive a nuclear holocaust. The article below also talks about Charles Manson, and his bizarre psyche. Interesting bizarre cult read if you haven't seen it yet.

Also the following article talks about the psychology of the cults which I wanted to understand

What fascinates me most is how all the followers were easily pursuaded, and brainwashed by these nuts. And they weren't all unintelligent people.

Reactions: 3
"What fascinates me most is how all the followers were easily pursuaded, and brainwashed by these nuts. And they weren't all unintelligent people."

It's very strange, isn't it! EG of the older children, who are clearly intelligent - Cleo has always seemed a little 'odd' to me, smiley but nervous and rather robotic on film (as do some of the others) as if performing from a script - but Jerusalem! he seems such a normal, rather amusing, down-to-earth chap and NOT scripted when he speaks and I thought perhaps he of them all wouldn't go along with the fanatical religious aspect (Taina taking them all round some caves and explaining loudly to the children that the guide was LYING when he said the earth was millions of years old) - and yet there he was, in the quarantine hotel, reading his Bible.

Reactions: 6
"What fascinates me most is how all the followers were easily pursuaded, and brainwashed by these nuts. And they weren't all unintelligent people."

It's very strange, isn't it! EG of the older children, who are clearly intelligent - Cleo has always seemed a little 'odd' to me, smiley but nervous and rather robotic on film (as do some of the others) as if performing from a script - but Jerusalem! he seems such a normal, rather amusing, down-to-earth chap and NOT scripted when he speaks and I thought perhaps he of them all wouldn't go along with the fanatical religious aspect (Taina taking them all round some caves and explaining loudly to the children that the guide was LYING when he said the earth was millions of years old) - and yet there he was, in the quarantine hotel, reading his Bible.
The thing is, when you're raised in that environment, brought up cloaked in a cultlike doomsday religion and it's almost all you know, it's very very hard to break free of it. It can also be extremely dangerous to speak out and express your own opinion when you're dealing with manipulative (and I do believe they are highly manipulative) people like Taina and her husband that very much live in an alternate reality of their own creation. Cleo and Jerusalem are both adults, but they are still quite young and likely still pretty dependent on Taina. Neither of them are in university. The only one who seems to have divorced himself from the family and is living on his own is the older Leonardo, and it's unclear even with him how much he still follows the religion/how much it effects him other than him and his wife being open Christians. All I know is they married very very young (likely arranged by Tania) and barely knew each other prior to the marriage.

Reactions: 5
I wonder if Cleopatra had time to reflect during her two weeks alone in quarantine. She probably watched television and obviously had her phone as she face timed Tania. I have just watched the new video the Queen is home. She obviously recognised the roads and complained that they always lived in the middle of nowhere. This fits with going back to Paul or Tania's parents. Did they have a taxi or can Romeo drive in Australia?

Agreed: Of all the children, Cleopatra appears nervous a lot. Could be the fact that a lot of people are watching, or maybe she knows anything could happen (Good or Bad) with unpredictable Taina.

The thing is, when you're raised in that environment, brought up cloaked in a cultlike doomsday religion and it's almost all you know, it's very very hard to break free of it. It can also be extremely dangerous to speak out and express your own opinion when you're dealing with manipulative (and I do believe they are highly manipulative) people like Taina and her husband that very much live in an alternate reality of their own creation. Cleo and Jerusalem are both adults, but they are still quite young and likely still pretty dependent on Taina. Neither of them are in university. The only one who seems to have divorced himself from the family and is living on his own is the older Leonardo, and it's unclear even with him how much he still follows the religion/how much it effects him other than him and his wife being open Christians. All I know is they married very very young (likely arranged by Tania) and barely knew each other prior to the marriage.
I got the impression that they were all (the children) seriously into some sort of music career, especially Cleopatra.

Last edited:
Yeah Taina claimed Cleopatra is a piano teacher..and a hairdresser. All this by age 19-20 without ever leaving the house.
She can play piano yes but nothing special..and cutting hair? Just no comment they made videos about it. Taina has no shame..

I did think that part of the reason for the youtube channel was to launch her children onto a path where a music career is 'easier' to come by. Cleopatra was in a beauty school in finland, I remember Taina making a big deal about all her children having to learn a trade. So hairdressing doesnt surprise me.

I also think part of the reason Cleopatra often looked nervous is because some videos there were uncomfortable comments about her by her mother/probably having to dress a certain way. Theres no secret that videos with teenage daughters get more views and I can imagine she had to dress and act a certain way for the camera (this is somewhat supported by her apparently changing her clothes in Bris airport before going home?)

I read that in Finland, children who don't do well academically can switch to vocational education at about 14. I think this is what hapened to Tania's older children. Cleopatraand Romeo dropped out and I don't think the younger children have had much schooling at all either in school or at home.

In one of the YouTube videos they were putting shopping away and Cleopatra was getting anxious about the order and things having to be in the correct place etc. Taina pointed it out too.

I read that in Finland, children who don't do well academically can switch to vocational education at about 14. I think this is what hapened to Tania's older children. Cleopatraand Romeo dropped out and I don't think the younger children have had much schooling at all either in school or at home.
Not sure if it's entirely true, but I read somewhere that college/university is free in Australia. When you have a big family (even small) this is great news! I would take advantage of it even if I didn't need it, because you never know how things will be, and it's something to fall back on. Also, I think Taina's children are pretty smart, and have so much potential: they can do anything with their lives. I hope they aren't so controlled by their parents that they let go of their dreams.

Don't know much about homeschooling. Is it really as good as they say? I'm not convinced. I think tutors would be needed for certain subjects.

In one of the YouTube videos they were putting shopping away and Cleopatra was getting anxious about the order and things having to be in the correct place etc. Taina pointed it out too.
Yeah, I noticed. I'm a little obsessive compulsive too, but I'm doing better. I think it can drive people around them crazy at times!

Last edited:
Not sure if it's entirely true, but I read somewhere that college/university is free in Australia. When you have a big family (even small) this is great news! I would take advantage of it even if I didn't need it, because you never know how things will be, and it's something to fall back on. Also, I think Taina's children are pretty smart, and have so much potential: they can do anything with their lives. I hope they aren't so controlled by their parents that they let go of their dreams.

Don't know much about homeschooling. Is it really as good as they say? I'm not convinced. I think tutors would be needed for certain subjects.

Yeah, I noticed. I'm a little obsessive compulsive too, but I'm doing better. I think it can drive people around them crazy at times!
The problem is that Taina herself has OCD and is proud of it...that's why everything has to be so neat.
She projected this onto Cleopatra...just like she does with her body issues. I saw an instapost from ages ago that said: Cleopatra is a raw vegan fitness freak. She is doing ballet from age 2 just to keep in shape...
Well Taina I wouldn't be proud of it. No toddler starts any sport by themselves just to be a certain bodyshape..and nobody is raw vegan at 18 years old..its all about Taina. Cleopatra has to be exactly like her and not allowed her own personality.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.