Taina Licciardo-Toivola - Ten children all dressed in white and an invisible husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not convinced the kids initially knew the purpose of the channel. Clearly they do know now at least to a degree.
Has anyone come across an address or area where they might be staying? I have a feeling that this is going to blow up soon.
yeah I agree they wouldn;t have known either, relatively family channels are pretty new and, regardless, Tainia seems very controllling so I doubt they could even object

Reactions: 1
Ben Shenton (son of The Doomsday Family cult mentioned in an earlier post) lives in Perth. I wonder if it’s worth contacting him for advice? There is a lot of information and thinking in these posts. Whether our ponderings are correct or not, that’s up to authorities to sift through.
Maybe Ben has a contact for this information to go to or something. Taina will start panicking soon. She can’t control posts all over the internet. When she panics, what will be the result for those kids? I hate to think.

Reactions: 3
I have no idea who Anne Hamilton-Byrne is but that little girl on the right looks just like Taina!

Isn't Paul's mum is minister called Marie Licciardo?

Reactions: 5
That 100% looks like her.. I need to do some googling to see if there’s any link because that is just uncanny

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That 100% looks like her.. I need to do some googling to see if there’s any link because that is just uncanny
I have been doing that as well and I cant seem to find anything.

It would be interesting if we could find out when that picture was taken then we could see if Taina would be about that age.

Reactions: 6
I have been doing that as well and I cant seem to find anything.

It would be interesting if we could find out when that picture was taken then we could see if Taina would be about that age.
Remember that we don't actually know Taina's real name which makes any digging difficult.

The Licciardo comes via her husband Paul, and even his original surname was something else, although I know his mother Marie uses Licciardo as well. maybe his original surname is his father's name.

Toivola was adopted by them when they lived in Finland but not sure of any real connection to that name from either parent or if it was just used for Youtube. (There is a Finnish Wiki which says false names were adopted to preserve their privacy)

We don't even know if Taina is her real first name.

But this is the internet so I'm sure somebody will discover something!

Here’s what I found out:
According to this article, the boy circled in the middle of the photo was born in 1973. If we give him a rough age of 7 years old when the photo was taken, that puts the date at around 1980. Taina would have been 3. In order for Taina to be around 8ish (as the girl in the photo looks) this photo would have to have been taken in 1985, making Ben, the boy circled in the article, 12. It’s not impossible. The numbers could work. But I don’t think it adds up, unless my age estimates for the kids are off, which is possible tbh.

Unless of course Taina is lying about her age……

Reactions: 4
Taina , according to her Wiki (which could also be lies of course!) was born in 1977.

Here’s what I found out:
According to this article, the boy circled in the middle of the photo was born in 1973. If we give him a rough age of 7 years old when the photo was taken, that puts the date at around 1980. Taina would have been 3. In order for Taina to be around 8ish (as the girl in the photo looks) this photo would have to have been taken in 1985, making Ben, the boy circled in the article, 12. It’s not impossible. The numbers could work. But I don’t think it adds up, unless my age estimates for the kids are off, which is possible tbh.

Unless of course Taina is lying about her age……
The police raided the family in 1987 when ben was 15 so yes it fits, depending which month his birthday is in.

Taina , according to her Wiki (which could also be lies of course!) was born in 1977.

The police raided the family in 1987 when ben was 15 so yes it fits, depending which month his birthday is in.
Im not saying it's her, the photo just looks a lot like her. And just because the family now is just...weird!

Im not saying it's her, the photo just looks a lot like her. And just because the family now is just...weird!
I don't think we know for sure yet but I was just trying to figure out the timeline with the other poster with reference to Ben who was one of the Cult's children and the photo of him.

Here is a description of life in the cult;

They woke at 5am in dormitory-style rooms and followed an unchanging routine: yoga, meditation, lessons, yoga, meditation, homework, bed.
They ate meagre vegetarian meals and were frequently punished. "Aunties" held children's heads under water and hands above candles to the point of burning, while Anne, when she wasn't away travelling, sometimes beat them with her stiletto heels.
"Watching it was enough to leave some serious emotional scarring," Ben says. The atmosphere was one of "naked fear".

It could just be that one authoritarian fundie mother behaves much like another and they share traits. Or Taina learnt all she knows from the Family. Or its one big scam and she does it to boost interest and engagement.

Reactions: 4
I don't think we know for sure yet but I was just trying to figure out the timeline with the other poster with reference to Ben who was one of the Cult's children and the photo of him.

They woke at 5am in dormitory-style rooms and followed an unchanging routine: yoga, meditation, lessons, yoga, meditation, homework, bed.
They ate meagre vegetarian meals and were frequently punished. "Aunties" held children's heads under water and hands above candles to the point of burning, while Anne, when she wasn't away travelling, sometimes beat them with her stiletto heels.
"Watching it was enough to leave some serious emotional scarring," Ben says. The atmosphere was one of "naked fear".

It could just be that one authoritarian fundie mother behaves much like another and they share traits. Or Taina learnt all she knows from the Family. Or its one big scam and she does it to boost interest and engagement.
I read that they would bleach the kids hair blonde and that some children were stolen from their mothers. How horrible!

I recall there was here someone here who said she knew them personally since childhood, and Taina was always weird. Taina's dad was doing some jobs in the user's dad's house(or the other way around?? I can't remember!)before they arrived to Australia and the user found it weird that Taina's dad didn't mention they are coming. I hope I am not mixing it up with another thread- please user, who know Taina come and let us know what was her name back then 😜

That sounds awful. It's hard to say for sure if she is but if she was born into a cult I would not be surprised at all and it would explain a lot.
Who knows how honest she is about what information we DO know about her, though.

This is the one :

😄 It’s weird how their arrival back to Australia has been kept so quiet, no one is talking about it here and they’re surprised when they find out she is back. It’s like Taina has kept it a secret just for the videos even though they came back in May. Her dad actually did some plumbing work for my parents recently and he didn’t say a thing

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I think it's a boy. Look a the clothes - it's clearly the dark blue jumper the boys wore, not a dress (girls would always be dressed in one)..... Just my two pennies......
p.s. talking about the picture of the kids up there.

p.p.s. I think Taina said she moved to Australia when she was 15 and that's when she met Paul. Also Paul is adopted, he is originally from Peterborough, UK, hense the accent. He was in his teens when the fundie mum adopted him and dragged him to Australia. That's what I know.....

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.