Taina Licciardo-Toivola - Ten children all dressed in white and an invisible husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well the guitar said something like BSN assumed its Brisbane thats the destination but couldn't see the departure. Did you understand what she said about Slovenia? I am not native English speaker, can understand British well but fast spoken Australian can challenge me.
That was about peeing in a cup. Taina id speak another language as they went to get the guitars but only a few words and I can't translate it online.

Thats probably Finnish as they speak it as a family.
I mean when they were back with Cleo at the car but not in yet, jokin about something then mentioning Slovenia. I thought it was another lie about where she was?

Reactions: 1
No that was about the peeing in a cup after Jerusalem said he had peed in a bottle waiting for them.

So Cleopatra made it into Australia. Maybe this is June? As Australia halved its International cap at the beginning of July.

I agree the while matching Mother/Daughter outfit is weird. But this is Taina, so I guess it's normal.

We can never know which month because they always film videos months in advance right?

Reactions: 4
We can never know which month because they always film videos months in advance right?
I was trying to check the screens for any advertising that I may recognise that may have given away the month, but it was all pretty standard. And it's also hard to tell by the clothes people are wearing as Brisbane doesn't get that cold.

Reactions: 3
How are they able to pick her up at the airport? I thought if you arrived in Australia from another country, you have to quarantine. Only explanation I can think is maybe she flew into a different city, quarantined there, then a couple weeks later flew to Brisbane

How are they able to pick her up at the airport? I thought if you arrived in Australia from another country, you have to quarantine. Only explanation I can think is maybe she flew into a different city, quarantined there, then a couple weeks later flew to Brisbane

Quarantined in sydney for 2 weeks then flew to Brisbane 14/08/21.. so shes been there for around 3 weeks.

Ok I missed this info as I haven't followed them in ages. They are boring to watch, the only thing I was interested in if they ever make it to Australia as she was braggin about it for over a year. Recently I checked out what's with them then found the scandals about Cleopatra.
But this shocked me a bit (well maybe not..this is Taina, expect ANYTHING)

Attachments

Ok I missed this info as I haven't followed them in ages. They are boring to watch, the only thing I was interested in if they ever make it to Australia as she was braggin about it for over a year. Recently I checked out what's with them then found the scandals about Cleopatra.
That's annoying as a their hotel food had instructions that they were vegan. So they put pressure on an already stretched service to prepare meals for them.

Reactions: 9
It’s so weird to go from vegan to eating th worst quality meat possible. I remember when the son who is married went grocery shopping with his wife they were buying cheap frankfurters as they wanted to save money, which to me implies as a family they hadn’t been vegan long as after a long time your body finds it difficult to digest meat, especially such processed stuff

When they did their trip round Europe in a camper van the children were eating local meat dishes. They also let them eat non vegan sweets. It is always difficult to find out what is real and what is clickbait. Paul looks a lot older than fifty seven or what ever age they settled on in the end.
I hope Cleopatra has not been too badly hurt and that she is not pregnant. I feel sorry for her coming back to the shed. Does any one know if they have got any furniture yet?

They call themselves ‘plant based’, rather than vegan. So when Taina says she said it in her last q&a, I think she must have answered a question about being plant based, so she doesn’t identify herself as vegan. Some people consider plant based to be 99% non animal products, so the 1% is for things like trying local (meat) food in Europe, and I’m guessing they’re having the meat pizzas etc because they used to have it before moving to Finland, so they want one taste of it again

Reactions: 5
They call themselves ‘plant based’, rather than vegan. So when Taina says she said it in her last q&a, I think she must have answered a question about being plant based, so she doesn’t identify herself as vegan. Some people consider plant based to be 99% non animal products, so the 1% is for things like trying local (meat) food in Europe, and I’m guessing they’re having the meat pizzas etc because they used to have it before moving to Finland, so they want one taste of it again
Ok this makes sense..she could've explained it just like you did. But she just doesn't explain anything.

I also don't understand how come her ' fans 'are not asking about where Cleo was, they just cheer at every little sh*t Taina puts out there, praising her clickbaits even...they are as crazy as her.

Reactions: 6
She is also notorious for deleting thousands of comments on both Instagram and Youtube except for a handful of positive comments.

Reactions: 8
To be fair they were celebrating having Cleopatra back so most people would be happy with take out food in that situation.
yeh but there are much nicer takeaways that aren't just cheap poor quality meat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.