Taina Licciardo-Toivola #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The baby looks like she is floppy and just kind of hanging when she is being held, when Cleo was feeding her in the last vlog she was hardly holding her. I never fed my babies standing up, but i guess there was no other option but to stand or feed her on the floor until the sofa arrived

The baby looks like she is floppy and just kind of hanging when she is being held, when Cleo was feeding her in the last vlog she was hardly holding her. I never fed my babies standing up, but i guess there was no other option but to stand or feed her on the floor until the sofa arrived
I know its hot but why is the baby never dressed? At least a thin cover to swaddle her in or a vest, it can’t be that hot, another Australian family vloggers have their baby dressed.

Reactions: 5

I know its hot but why is the baby never dressed? At least a thin cover to swaddle her in or a vest, it can’t be that hot, another Australian family vloggers have their baby dressed.
The weather is not hot now, we are in winter.

Aren’t they in the Noosa area ? It’s not that hot there at the moment. Surely the baby should be wearing a t shirt to stop tender skin being bitten by flying insects as even though they look like there’s screens they still get in . From my experience young babies often have cold feet too as they can’t regulate body temperature.

I’ve noticed the house has a wood burning stove in it so they must be living in an area that does get cold at some stage

Reactions: 2
Aren’t they in the Noosa area ? It’s not that hot there at the moment. Surely the baby should be wearing a t shirt to stop tender skin being bitten by flying insects as even though they look like there’s screens they still get in . From my experience young babies often have cold feet too as they can’t regulate body temperature.

I’ve noticed the house has a wood burning stove in it so they must be living in an area that does get cold at some stage
I thought they were around the Logan area🤔

Reactions: 1
Re the kids’ ages. I wonder if she’s lying so she can collect benefits for them for longer. It’s not uncommon for people who arrive in the U.K. with no documentation so say that their kids are younger so they can access schooling and benefits payments.

Reactions: 6
I swear in one of the recent videos Taina is talking to cleopatra about exercise equipment and how charity shops are full in February as everyone has given up a New Years resolution - I think cleopatra was holding the baby so could she have been born in feb?

I swear in one of the recent videos Taina is talking to cleopatra about exercise equipment and how charity shops are full in February as everyone has given up a New Years resolution - I think cleopatra was holding the baby so could she have been born in feb?
Found the video - it’s Good Morning Vlog around 2 mins

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
It’s all a bit off . How do they earn money? Surely you tube earnings isn’t enough for a large family? I’ve read that Paul is classed as legally blind so does he receive a disability allowance?
The kids are exploited exposing them to the world for money. Surely that’s not a Christian thing to do ? The not revealing the baby’s name saying they want privacy but exposing her to you tube is ridiculous. The claims that the kids are all musical geniuses.
T seems very controlling and concerned about her appearance and what people comment about them.
T definitely seems to favour the girls and the youngest son . The hiding of the kids ages . It’s all a bit off

Reactions: 7
Re the kids’ ages. I wonder if she’s lying so she can collect benefits for them for longer. It’s not uncommon for people who arrive in the U.K. with no documentation so say that their kids are younger so they can access schooling and benefits payments.
They would need to show birth certificates to access benefits in Australia.

yes

Found the video - it’s Good Morning Vlog around 2 mins
yes, cleopatras ex husband said she was due in february

These kids are so brainwashed its so sad. They really need to go to school or make friends to see what a normal family is. Like when was the last time she showed them home learning? Never

Reactions: 3
These kids are so brainwashed its so sad. They really need to go to school or make friends to see what a normal family is. Like when was the last time she showed them home learning? Never
[/QU
Yes it’s sad .
In the latest Video one of the boys is changing his t shirt for a black one to go and buy pizzas so he’s not recognised. That’s sad that he feels like that because his parents think it’s acceptable to exploit them .
Also T does nothing but mock the comments people put if they aren’t praising her . She’s happy to expose their weirdo lifestyle on social media but can’t hack the negative comments if people think differently than her . To me it’s child abuse .

Yes it’s sad .
In the latest Video one of the boys is changing his t shirt for a black one to go and buy pizzas so he’s not recognised. That’s sad that he feels like that because his parents think it’s acceptable to exploit them .
Also T does nothing but mock the comments people put if they aren’t praising her . She’s happy to expose their weirdo lifestyle on social media but can’t hack the negative comments if people think differently than her . To me it’s child abuse .
And she has her kids mocking comments too, when Cleopatra said “mummy can we wear colour” and then said “we are not brainwashed ” it made me cringe because that actually add to the fact that they are brainwashed

Reactions: 13
And she has her kids mocking comments too, when Cleopatra said “mummy can we wear colour” and then said “we are not brainwashed ” it made me cringe because that actually add to the fact that they are brainwashed
I think Leonardo is the most together of the adult kids, he was smart for moving out as soon as he had the chance and seems to have distanced himself from the family, or at least they never speak of him and he's no longer active on social media. But he used to make videos poking fun at Taina.
Can't blame him for not wanting to associate with the white shirt cult. I don't know why Jerusalem doesn't just move out either, he's old enough to go to university or get a job somewhere and live with mates so he can save money. He seems very unhappy.

Reactions: 6
I think Leonardo is the most together of the adult kids, he was smart for moving out as soon as he had the chance and seems to have distanced himself from the family, or at least they never speak of him and he's no longer active on social media. But he used to make videos poking fun at Taina.
Can't blame him for not wanting to associate with the white shirt cult. I don't know why Jerusalem doesn't just move out either, he's old enough to go to university or get a job somewhere and live with mates so he can save money. He seems very unhappy.
I’m fairly new to this weird family, I’ve read that they are doomsday followers. And supposedly minimalists .
Is the oldest son involved in any religious following?
What does the eldest son do ? Works? Studies?
With regards to the minimalist lifestyle from what I’ve seen people that follow this school of thought are usually very zero waste as well. This family definitely aren’t zero waste judging by the supermarket shopping video . Also in one video T said she was getting rid of some kitchen things because they weren’t white . She’s one screwed up person

Looks like D'Artagn is doing another course? I'm guessing online as I can't see him going to TAFE. Hopefully he can get a job. Even if it was just in hospitality as everywhere is struggling at the moment to find staff.

I don't know about the baby. Cleopatra just seems to walk around with it with no support.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Looks like D'Artagn is doing another course? I'm guessing online as I can't see him going to TAFE. Hopefully he can get a job. Even if it was just in hospitality as everywhere is struggling at the moment to find staff.

I don't know about the baby. Cleopatra just seems to walk around with it with no support.
[/Q
Poor baby , she probably doesn’t even have a bed of her own to sleep in

• Sad
In yesterday's vlog I've noticed a black stroller and a bouncing chair and I thought - finally! Cleo's girl has some baby stuff! But then I realized it's just baby bjorn toys.... :D
I just don't get this, do they even take her out in a stroller for a walk? I assume they had to buy a car seat for a newborn in order to drive the baby home, but is that it?