Taina Licciardo-Toivola #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They don’t have money, and I don’t think they ever have. Leonardo made a video a LONG time ago on his channel, where they visited one of the family’s old apartments that they used to live in and it was in deplorable condition kind of like the house theyre living in now. Run down, falling apart, dirty, small…the video was deleted when Taina’s channel was hitting the million views per video. It didn’t fit the image and web of lies she was trying to spin. All of their houses in Finland were rentals, owned by church people they associated with so they probably never paid for any of it. Before Finland, Paul worked as a cook in some restaurant in Australia and I don’t think Taina worked. Anything they’ve shown on the channel (gifts, expensive clothing, trips etc) im sure were bought and paid for by their family allowances from the Finnish government. Its all a charade that they’ve managed to get away with it and make us believe for way too long.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Their new video is manic!!! Why didn’t paul take the kids to the park (as he seemed to be doing nothing, the older kids were helping and taina was dictating) and let the delivery guys put all the boxes into the rooms without the kids getting in the way, I’m surprised there wasn’t an accident. And why the obsession with opening every box and emptying them immediately??? Notice how Taina is very careful not to film in Cleopatras room, I wonder what they are hiding?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Her children need to not be sleeping on blankets on the floor. They deserve beds of their own and decent living conditions.
They deserve filling, nutritious meals with all the food groups.
They deserve an education that can equip them with real life skills.
They should be able to develop their own identities and wear the clothes they want.
Moreover, they deserve privacy and the right to not be constantly lied to.

Reactions: 12
I may be stirring the pot, but I’m now realizing that this family has been in Australia for nearly 1 whole calendar year! (Someone in the last thread said she had sent gifts for the children to their quarantine hotel in July or August of last year and the hotel staff told her that the family had left the hotel in late May) Is a whole year the normal time frame in receiving a house crate from overseas? Could it be that either they had no money to send it until now OR they did not have the means to pay for the release of it in Australia until now OR it actually does take an entire year to ship cargo from Finland to Australia? 🤔

Reactions: 4
I may be stirring the pot, but I’m now realizing that this family has been in Australia for nearly 1 whole calendar year! (Someone in the last thread said she had sent gifts for the children to their quarantine hotel in July or August of last year and the hotel staff told her that the family had left the hotel in late May) Is a whole year the normal time frame in receiving a house crate from overseas? Could it be that either they had no money to send it until now OR they did not have the means to pay for the release of it in Australia until now OR it actually does take an entire year to ship cargo from Finland to Australia? 🤔
I think they left it in storage because they didnt have a place of their own.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Yes! You're right..They came here to Australia in May 2021. As I remember I caught a glimpse of the tv which had the news and one of the news items was from May.

It would have been expensive to have all those items shipped from Finland. At a guess with COVID, it would take 6 months to get here plus however long to clear quarantine.

Reactions: 2
I totally agree with the sleeping situations but I think the kids are just used to it by now, they slept in a car and also a tent for a long time before they left finnland so yeah....plus - what choice do they have? But I do have to say that it´s quite common in korea and many other countries - my grandma always told me it´s much better for the back to sleep on the floor so I guess they´ll be fine. By the way, has anyone else noticed how dead D´artagnans eyes are? All the older kids look tired and lifeless but I keep noticing it on him the most lately...and the younger kids ALWAYS look at taina for reassurance, even when opening boxes

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I totally agree with the sleeping situations but I think the kids are just used to it by now, they slept in a car and also a tent for a long time before they left finnland so yeah....plus - what choice do they have? But I do have to say that it´s quite common in korea and many other countries - my grandma always told me it´s much better for the back to sleep on the floor so I guess they´ll be fine. By the way, has anyone else noticed how dead D´artagnans eyes are? All the older kids look tired and lifeless but I keep noticing it on him the most lately...and the younger kids ALWAYS look at taina for reassurance, even when opening boxes
They're not even sleeping on mats though, they literally just have sleeping bags and stuffed animals for pillows. Yeah, they're really showing how separated from the outside world they are. The older kids are like robots, younger ones don't act like normal little kids that age, they're always looking to Taina for approval.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
So minimalistic 😂 kids have more toys than anyone i know. And declutering? Your throwing away boxes from moving please lol. Im surprised they’re allowing their children to sit on a couch

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did you guys see that Cleopatra is wearing a corset under her white shirt? Wel, to me it looks like a dark corset. I saw it in the video when all the kids slept on the hard white floor.
Maybe this is the reason for her unrealistic after baby belly.🤷🏻‍♀️

I did see this also, but its normal for mum’s to wear tummy control tops or corsets after birth to help prevent umbilical hernias and to help keep your abdominal muscles engaged to heal. I did it with my own children after birth. She may have ulterior motives with hers, but its a pretty normal practice. Im more concerned with the state of the tank top and 20 year old nursing bra she’s wearing to be honest.

• Sad
But in Japanese culture if you sleep on the floor you have the tatami mat underneath which provides more support and they can be bought much thicker .

Reactions: 5
Their new video is manic!!! Why didn’t paul take the kids to the park (as he seemed to be doing nothing, the older kids were helping and taina was dictating) and let the delivery guys put all the boxes into the rooms without the kids getting in the way, I’m surprised there wasn’t an accident. And why the obsession with opening every box and emptying them immediately??? Notice how Taina is very careful not to film in Cleopatras room, I wonder what they are hiding?
Colour lol.
yeh i dont think the kids needed to be there for the deliveries.
she was manicly getting things out of boxes so she didnt have to pay extra to get rid of it herself probably.
also why not use the air con they supposedly have? I seriously think they are really poor and scraping by but wont admit it.

Reactions: 7
I have only just recently found this channel and can’t believe the exploitation of these kids, I herd yesterday the mother say come over here I need to show reactions and they all went wow.

Did anyone else notice the Baby's breathing? It's called Chest Retractions and indicates that something might be wrong with her respiratory system
I didnt but I did notice that they baby´s belly looked rather lager. I know a baby´s belly is large but I dont know, just noticed it maybe it was the light

Reactions: 1
I didnt but I did notice that they baby´s belly looked rather lager. I know a baby´s belly is large but I dont know, just noticed it maybe it was the light
Yes, I thought the baby's belly looked rather big for her size. I hope that it was just the camera angle, or something like that. I didn't notice her breathing. They also aren't filming Cleopatras room, I hope they at least have a baby mattress for the baby to sleep on. I can't believe their sleeping conditions! When I first saw them when Omega was born, I thought they must be rich living in that big house! But it just goes to show not to believe everything you see online, as it was just an illusion!

Reactions: 2
I feel there is something not quite right with that baby 🤔 She seems very lethargic and ‘floppy’ even for a newborn with hardly any arm and leg movements when Cleo is holding her. Maybe it is just the position she holds her in, I am not sure?