Taina Licciardo-Toivola #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fakeness and ‘look at me’ lol
Her stomach looked normal in the house videos. Like she had just given birth, she wasn’t ‘skinny’. her mum looked pregnant in the wiggles video and now is probably having a tanty about it.
Not sure who their trying to convince all the time. Maybe they would have less haters if they wernt so fake and up themselves lol. No on is jelous of your weird culty family

I don't quite understand the point of Cleo’s latest posts. She wants us to see how thin she is after giving birth then proceeds to lecture us about how it’s bad to body shame women who get back in shape perfectly like her. And then wants her mom to gain weight on purpose and then lose it, just to prove her point and show off their great genetics ??

Taina is making sure we all know how beautiful and smart her kids are. But are they ? They all look younger than they are, both physically and mentally, and don’t seem to really know how to function in the “real world”. They are just glued to mummy 24/7.
So smart to marry someone you never met and have his baby at the first chance you get? Hmm

Reactions: 11
It really bothers me knowing that Cleo's daughter is going to grow up in a fake culty family and will be brainwashed and likely exploited
they're awful.

Reactions: 8
Were some of the older boys studying some kind of trade in Finland? As none of their credentials would be recognised in Australia and they would have to go back to TAFE/college.

Poor Cleopatra is trapped with Taina.

Reactions: 3
Were some of the older boys studying some kind of trade in Finland? As none of their credentials would be recognised in Australia and they would have to go back to TAFE/college.

Poor Cleopatra is trapped with Taina.
Yeah they were studying trade things, Leonardo was doing electrician training I think, and Jerusalem was carpentry or something similar. I don’t know if Romeo ever did anything

Reactions: 4
Cleopatra was studying hairdressing, I think. She was really big on the special affects makeup for a while there back in the day.

they can sleep on the floor, after all, rainbow toys are the most important.

for me it is strange that Cleo carries the child in her arms all the time. maybe the baby is sleeping in a stroller? and they waiting for baby bed form finland

I think they all are sleeping in the floor on blankets. No furniture anywhere other than book shelves and clothing racks.

• Wow
They still could have bought furniture for the baby first. Should have been the priority.
But Taina couldn’t resist putting on display all the toys and clothes first..

Reactions: 5
According to their timelime Cleopatra left her week old newborn at home with no adults... also she is extremely thin for such an "early" postpartum period, who even believes them 😅 meanwhile Tania looks pregnant 🤣
I agree she’s thin but being pregnant doesn’t have to include putting on body fat. It’s normal for light eaters who are still able to exercise throughout to remain the same throughout pregnancy and have healthy babies.

Reactions: 2
She should have prioritised with buying some children's beds and bedding, when they went to IKEA, instead of buying units and storage boxes!🙄

Reactions: 5
I've never commented on anything here on Tattle but this??? The kids sleeping on the floor? With nothing under? And no pillows alot of them?? But it's OK because the girls have a huge box of nice clothes in the corner of the room 🙄 seriously prioritise. I would be embarrassed to vlog that

Reactions: 8
Omg I really can’t understand how Taina ended up like this! I can’t believe how different our lives are! The newborn baby and those poor kids sleeping on the hard floor with soft toys as pillows is appalling! Poor KingJames thinks raw oats and water is porridge :confused:

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Surely youtube doesn't give them that much money, i just don’t understand priorities of shelves and dress ups when they’re literally sleeping on painted floor and have stuffed toys for pillows.

Reactions: 2
Omg I really can’t understand how Taina ended up like this! I can’t believe how different our lives are! The newborn baby and those poor kids sleeping on the hard floor with soft toys as pillows is appalling! Poor KingJames thinks raw oats and water is porridge :confused:
He said that it's his favourite food too!☹

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Surely youtube doesn't give them that much money, i just don’t understand priorities of shelves and dress ups when they’re literally sleeping on painted floor and have stuffed toys for pillows.
Seems she's made a point to appear much wealthier than she is. Maybe they have the money but don't know how to prioritise. It still makes no sense to me why they left Finland. The place they lived there was so much nicer.