Taina Licciardo-Toivola #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As far as I know, it was solely for health reasons. Taina got rheumatoid arthritis from eating meat and dairy. Still, I don't get why she would force the diet *SHE* was supposed to follow onto her whole family. From a democratic point of view, that's just unfair. One person needs to follow a certain restrictive diet, so eleven others have to follow suit? Why?
I think honestly it was partly for content

Reactions: 7
I bet she only breastfeeds because it helps her to stay 'fit'
"Breastfeeding burns extra calories, so it can help you lose weight faster"

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I bet she only breastfeeds because it helps her to stay 'fit'
"Breastfeeding burns extra calories, so it can help you lose weight faster"
Surely, and she also needs to feel "needed". My daughter is almost exactly the same age as Omega and just a thought of her being breastfed and wearing diapers makes my head spin. We spend tons of time together and she is very emotionally attached to me, but she is such a little lady and so smart and independent... Apart from that, I just have weird feelings about breastfeeding a 5 year old boy, he is a little man and it feels inappropriate, come on, playing with boobies at this age...

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Surely, and she also needs to feel "needed". My daughter is almost exactly the same age as Omega and just a thought of her being breastfed and wearing diapers makes my head spin. We spend tons of time together and she is very emotionally attached to me, but she is such a little lady and so smart and independent... Apart from that, I just have weird feelings about breastfeeding a 5 year old boy, he is a little man and it feels inappropriate, come on, playing with boobies at this age...
Doesn’t she breastfeed some of the others as well ?
Someone said that in one of the videos two of the other children asked youngest boy if he’d left some milk for them after she’d fed him .

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Well, probably they are just hungry, after all these "yummy" meals mama prepares :D that's the only food they can get after a banana and oatmeals with water

• Sad
Reactions: 5
She always makes a big drama how the younger kids eat things like red onion olives and gherkins . It’s as if she thinks everyone else’s kids are too fussy won’t eat those things . I see the contents of a class of 5 year olds lunchboxes every day and there definitely lots of kids that eat a wide variety of
food .

Reactions: 9
Omega putting the red laser scanner right in his eyes! Taina did nothing about it until it was time to leave. Ikea was really busy too.

I'm thinking this was filmed a few months ago as everyone is dressed in summer clothes, I know its Queensland, but it can get cold at this time of year.

Reactions: 4
Omega putting the red laser scanner right in his eyes! Taina did nothing about it until it was time to leave. Ikea was really busy too.

I'm thinking this was filmed a few months ago as everyone is dressed in summer clothes, I know its Queensland, but it can get cold at this time of year.
I’m not watching anymore of her videos, she’s bat s… crazy and they are boring . I mean a 40 minute video of her putting stuff in a trolley. That’s 40 mins of my life I’ll never get back

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They have deleted cleopatras story time video!
I cannot believe it, that video must be a good mine in terms of how many views it got. I haven't watched any of their videos since before she gave birth, is there a stronger word than dull ?

Reactions: 2
In the vlog around 1.17 does Tainia call the baby “sue - sha” think thats how it sounded

Reactions: 1
No I believe they are being sarcastic and the call the baby Sushi
It’s ridiculous, they say they aren’t releasing her name citing privacy but are happy to have her face on social media . Double standards . Or it’s to get people to keep watching to find out really

Reactions: 7
i wish they would stop calling the baby " sushi " even as a joke its not funny.
Also i saw someone mention or ask if paul would get government disability for being blind, short answer yes. and Taina wouldalso get a small payment for herlswlf as his " carer " amongst government payments for the children under 16 but ALSO here inaustralia they have to be enrolled in schooling even if homeschooling and also vaccinated or you get near to nothing. definatly living beyond their means.

Cleopatra has always slept on the floor i remember it mentionsed when they lived in the fancy finland house. Baby sleeps in a car capsule its been shown like twice, the floor would be safer than sleepingn in a capsule

• Wow
Reactions: 6