Taina Licciardo-Toivola #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
RIGHT !!!! when she asks nefertitihow old she is she holds up 6 finger and looks confused..... jerusamel says " no she dosent know that "

OMEGA held up 7 fingers and romeo commented how smart omega was for knowing this... and Taina shouts NO and SHOOSHES him from what his saying about omega showing 7.... then it cuts to jerusalem sternly telling neferitit youre
pretty sure she will delete this and she clearly couldnt cover her lies on that
She was six when they posted in March 2021 so will be 7 now

And Omega was one by jan 2019 so will now be 4!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Judging by everyone wearing masks indoors lol id say this is months old. And she said one of her kids was painting..

Reactions: 3
Wonder why she bought converse for herself and her oldest daughter and the rest have holey kmart reduced shoes or falling apart thongs? Hmm
Also interesting the qld number plates at ikea.. but yeh they live in ‘perth’ lol.. also the oldest boy whos thongs broke at the wiggles are fine in these ikea vlogs lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I think I can hear that they are being sarcastic and making fun of the people who are wondering where they live. So they said something obviously not true by telling the audience they live in Perth. They didn't want you to believe that they live in Perth.
And Cleopatra will reveal the name of her baby girl soon, i think. Because they are making a Q&A about the name. I don't really know how you can make a whole video about that and what questions could there possibly be. But we will see whether it is boring af or entertaining.

32E81A06-CA8A-4C25-99C2-41189DFA1F7E.jpeg

Omega is 4, turning 5 in November….

Why are they lying about their kids age? That is actually so weird…

She posted about the youngest 2 when they were born, this was years ago when she had no reason to spin lies like she does now. Basically she didn’t bother to celebrate the kids birthdays last year so in Taina’s world they haven’t aged.
So aphrodite just turned 6 in January and Taina is claiming she is four??? WTFF I am outraged. Those poor children.

Last edited:
Their first vlog went up on yt on Dec 2017, the day before she was induced with Omega. In it she clearly said that Aphrodite was 1 year plus a few days old. That was 4.5 years ago. So how is Omega now 3 yrs and Aphrodite 4??

Wonder why she bought converse for herself and her oldest daughter and the rest have holey kmart reduced shoes or falling apart thongs? Hmm
Also interesting the qld number plates at ikea.. but yeh they live in ‘perth’ lol.. also the oldest boy whos thongs broke at the wiggles are fine in these ikea vlogs lol.
sounded like sarcasm when he said perth...in the intro they show some fooage at a roundabout and the sign says Noosa and all the cars in the backgroud have qld plates.....

i noticed that about his thongs being fine at ikea.

i bought my son $160 sketchers and he grew out of them in 3 months and they barely have a mark on them. Kmart shoes are like $4-6 they also only last 3 months IF THAT before they are worn out, ill stick with cheapies for my non teenagers.
I think buying the littleones cheap shoes is the only thing Taina has dont that makes sence.

What is everyone’s name guesses? My guess is something beginning with a Z and mentioned in Star Wars.

Reactions: 1
What is everyone’s name guesses? My guess is something beginning with a Z and mentioned in Star Wars.
Do they reveal the name in the name question vlog? I've been hoping that one person on here will take one for the team and watch it, so I don't have to feel conflicted in watching it and supporting their cult lol.

I guessing the Ikea vlogs are old, hence the masks.

Have they mentioned homeschooling? Wonder if Cleopatra is claiming any payments for having a baby.

Reactions: 2
Do they reveal the name in the name question vlog? I've been hoping that one person on here will take one for the team and watch it, so I don't have to feel conflicted in watching it and supporting their cult lol.
Just watched the start & judging by the comments she doesnt even say lol. And her mum is behind the camera butting in and controlling.
im sure she is getting parenting payments

Just watched the start & judging by the comments she doesnt even say lol. And her mum is behind the camera butting in and controlling.
im sure she is getting parenting payments
The kids all have such a very weird existence don't they, particularly the older ones who don't seem to have a normal existence of all for young people their ages. The way the older kids get lined up in vlogs like the little ones just makes them seem gormless? How many kids are over 18? They should be working or/ and studying? Not being controlled by mummy dearest and saying they are a member of the white shirt family. Imagine if they had any interactions with normal people of their ages and described their existences?

Reactions: 11
she confirmed birdie is one of the middle names and hinted that taina was another but she has a long name is all they really said

I guessing the Ikea vlogs are old, hence the masks.

Have they mentioned homeschooling? Wonder if Cleopatra is claiming any payments for having a baby.

how else do you think they could pay for this ikea spreeeee

oh also towards the ver y end of the baby name q & a cleo says soemthing about her having chaned her own name ( i think ) twice which would explain why there are 2 different finnish registrations for versions of her name and she says may change it again or add to it

she confirmed birdie is one of the middle names and hinted that taina was another but she has a long name is all they really said

oh also towards the ver y end of the baby name q & a cleo says soemthing about her having chaned her own name ( i think ) twice which would explain why there are 2 different finnish registrations for versions of her name and she says may change it again or add to it

i think the baby girls name starts with or is prononuced ashaving V as the first letter as Tainanairly said it and corrected herself

Last edited:

i think the baby girls name starts with or is prononuced ashaving V as the first letter as Tainanairly said it and corrected herself
Imagine it’s Vesuvius as in the volcano in Pompeii.

• Wow
  • Haha
Its how she's posing as well. In the pregnancy photo she's facing the camera on an angle to make the bump look bigger, and in the other she's facing away but twisted herself around so she looks skinnier/ you're seeing her side, not her belly (you can see her back pocket faces the camera)

Reactions: 6
I have never seen anything so ridiculous. That’s gotta be photoshopped or edited in some way.
I agree, wholeheartedly. It’s a dangerous game they’re playing with the messages they are putting out in to the world. Forcing children to lie (their ages is the example but god only knows what else) and pushing this super skinny agenda are the furthest from Christianlike possible. It’s a strange direction to be going in when they claim a majority of their audience is younger or religious. Now there’s a post conveniently daring Taina to gain 10kgs just to lose it again so they can document it. Also convenient all of these posts about their bodies and weight after everyone saying Taina looked pregnant in that Wiggles video…it’s all strange. The whole dynamic. The entire energy around these people 🫣🤨

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I don't quite understand the point of Cleo’s latest posts. She wants us to see how thin she is after giving birth then proceeds to lecture us about how it’s bad to body shame women who get back in shape perfectly like her. And then wants her mom to gain weight on purpose and then lose it, just to prove her point and show off their great genetics ??

Taina is making sure we all know how beautiful and smart her kids are. But are they ? They all look younger than they are, both physically and mentally, and don’t seem to really know how to function in the “real world”. They are just glued to mummy 24/7.

Reactions: 13