Taina Licciardo-Toivola #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And as much as I would like to start a YT myself, nothing is forever. No backup plan, nothing. How are they going to feel years from now?And you are right that Jer is arrogant and careless.
On another note, did you hear the neighbors moved out because of them? Taina did not seem to mind. She implied it was an accomplishment to make others move away. What is she planning to do, have all the children live nearby later? I don't know why I watch them closely. I think I need to know who they are in reality.
I didn't pick up about the neighbours. Jerusalem is very arrogant - he talked about getting married, but he really needs to mature as a person and think of the world in a much broader context than his own family before he has anything at all to offer a partner. I did note when asked about who her baby's father is, Cleopatra said that the baby's father will be whoever she gets married to (next). What BS. The child has a father. Oh and she said that she had changed the baby's name. Poor kid growing up in that cult with those idiots.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
the q&a video just proves that taina achieved what she wanted. the kids are full-on brainwashed to what she has thaught them. they keep repeating themselves, romeo seems to be very nervous, he keeps fidgeting with the food and wiggling his leg. she created a little world where everything is "perfect" in her mind, from the way they behave to the way they think. keep in mind that this is the woman who let her daughter marry a man they have known from the internet and didn´t even know his real age and height before they got married. the kent hovard teachings just add to their stupidity - the thing is that the kids are kinda right, they make a lot of money so they will just stay home and sheltered in this weird reality for a while. all the "trouble" will be brought from the outside - when the kids meet their partners and realize that not everyone is willing to just become a part of their reality and tainas plans don´t always work out. we saw what happened to leonardo and cleopatra and there are 8 more kids to go through the same situation. Also, how can you just plan out that all the kids will be living close by? has it every occoured to them what THEY will offer their future partners? maybe they will want to live close to THEIR parents and not their in-laws? their thinking is very self-centered, i wonder where they got this from ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
The child has a father.
Who tried to kidnap his other child and a lot of other creepy tit. I absolutely hate people that think blood parents are "real" parents no matter what. Yeah no!
I hope Cleo find a sane man to take her away from her family. I also hope her ex-husband is never allowed near the baby.

the q&a video just proves that taina achieved what she wanted. the kids are full-on brainwashed to what she has thaught them. they keep repeating themselves, romeo seems to be very nervous, he keeps fidgeting with the food and wiggling his leg. she created a little world where everything is "perfect" in her mind, from the way they behave to the way they think. keep in mind that this is the woman who let her daughter marry a man they have known from the internet and didn´t even know his real age and height before they got married. the kent hovard teachings just add to their stupidity - the thing is that the kids are kinda right, they make a lot of money so they will just stay home and sheltered in this weird reality for a while. all the "trouble" will be brought from the outside - when the kids meet their partners and realize that not everyone is willing to just become a part of their reality and tainas plans don´t always work out. we saw what happened to leonardo and cleopatra and there are 8 more kids to go through the same situation. Also, how can you just plan out that all the kids will be living close by? has it every occoured to them what THEY will offer their future partners? maybe they will want to live close to THEIR parents and not their in-laws? their thinking is very self-centered, i wonder where they got this from ;)
It’s further proof of how narcissistic and controlling Taina is she must truly believe her family is living the perfect life and she believes others will want to be part of it she needs an intervention however the grandparents are either as misguided as her or just don’t care enough to help those poor kids, she thrives on fame and is now hooked on material possessions very different from her original persona of minimalist eco friendly vibe she first put out.

Who tried to kidnap his other child and a lot of other creepy tit. I absolutely hate people that think blood parents are "real" parents no matter what. Yeah no!
I hope Cleo find a sane man to take her away from her family. I also hope her ex-husband is never allowed near the baby.
Unfortunately it matters to the child, every child has a right to know where they came from, so yes it would be better for cleo to move on and find a father figure to her daughter, but at the end of the day there will come a time the child will ask questions

• Haha
Unfortunately it matters to the child, every child has a right to know where they came from, so yes it would be better for cleo to move on and find a father figure to her daughter, but at the end of the day there will come a time the child will ask questions
Exactly this. It's also tied up in the fact that baby's father is Filipino - baby has a right to have an identity and understanding of her Filipino heritage. How does (or how will) this perfect little girl (who does look Filipino) fit into the white shirt family - they reinforce white, white, white as being 'perfect'. When she is old enough to become more aware of this, how will it make her feel? And I know the 'white' is supposedly about clothing and possessions, but I think that it is way more than that for them.

• Sad
  • Haha
That awkward moment when JJ is a known racist. Also, knowing about your family history has nothing to do with made up American colors. You know "white" people have culture too? They didn't come from Australia. She has a "right" to know about both cultures not just Filipino. God damn it's so easy to spot Americans on here.
You're assuming that I'm American? That is definitely not the case at all, so perhaps you should review your incorrect assumptions. Also in relation to 'white' people having culture - of course that's the case as well. However the fact of the matter is that baby is living with a family focused on white, and in a country which although being a mix of different cultures, is predominantly white. They are going to have to be intentional about embracing her Filipino heritage. JJ sounds like a total loser, but he still fathered her. Does he have family in the Philipines that they develop a relationship with so baby has some connections to that side of her family?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You're assuming that I'm American? That is definitely not the case at all, so perhaps you should review your incorrect assumptions. Also in relation to 'white' people having culture - of course that's the case as well. However the fact of the matter is that baby is living with a family focused on white, and in a country which although being a mix of different cultures, is predominantly white. They are going to have to be intentional about embracing her Filipino heritage. JJ sounds like a total loser, but he still fathered her. Does he have family in the Philipines that they develop a relationship with so baby has some connections to that side of her family?
I’m not American either 🤦‍♀️

Definitely agree, even if JJ isn’t involved, the baby still has grandparents, uncles, aunts, cousins, siblings. The baby should know about her family and will want to know when she’s older

Reactions: 3
The girl has only to google her mother's name and she will find out the whole story. Even if the LT's leave you tube the story has been in several other podcasts and videos. I am not sure family bloggers realise how much they are exposing their children when things go wrong.

• Sad
The thumbnails are like when people post on kid YouTube. I agree it's tacky!

Plus she her bangs and weird filter are bothering me.

I'm not going to lie pretty funny people used to claim her eating "vegan" (even though they said plant based) is why they all looked unhealthy. I honestly think what they are showing now is what they were actually eating this whole time. Plus the not using toothpaste etc.

Reactions: 2
In the video ”Same age but not twins” (posted 6 days ago), Taina states that King James and Aphrodite are 5 years old. KJ is born in 2015 which means he would be 7 this year but Taina says he would turn 6 in a couple of days. Aphrodite is born in 2016 which means she would’ve turn 6 and not 5 years, but again Taina says they celebrated her 5th birthday

In the video ”Same age but not twins” (posted 6 days ago), Taina states that King James and Aphrodite are 5 years old. KJ is born in 2015 which means he would be 7 this year but Taina says he would turn 6 in a couple of days. Aphrodite is born in 2016 which means she would’ve turn 6 and not 5 years, but again Taina says they celebrated her 5th birthday
She never tells the truth about anything. Who knows why she would lie about their ages . Some warped reason that only she understands

Reactions: 10
She never tells the truth about anything. Who knows why she would lie about their ages . Some warped reason that only she understands
Probably because it's a little less weird that she still breast feeds them if people think they're younger than they really are

Reactions: 6
Probably because it's a little less weird that she still breast feeds them if people think they're younger than they really are
And she probably likes the idea that her kids seem smarter than their age.

Reactions: 2
Is it just me or were Taina and Cleopatra trying to look like young girls in the latest video? I got super weird vibes, like more than usual.

What the heck? Baby' name is Anakin-Taina. It's a name that a little kid who loved Star Wars would name their doll. Hideous.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8