New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They want it so bad but they’re so crap at it. I’m embarrassed for them.

Reactions: 4
Hey Dim & Dimmer, if you’re reading this just give up. You’re never going to happen. Your new intro is the bloke closing the automatic boot on the car. That’s the level. You’re boring.

Reactions: 1
I forgot they used the same intro music and paused 1 second in to double check it was T&J and not TLG 😅 Could they really not find another piece of non-copywritten music?!
---
I am cracking up for some reason at the way Mr 😐 is saying welcome
...I'm only 35 seconds in, this is going to take a while

Last edited:
Hey Dim & Dimmer, if you’re reading this just give up. You’re never going to happen. Your new intro is the bloke closing the automatic boot on the car. That’s the level. You’re boring.
They included that clip because they wanted you to know they have a Range Rover - that's the only reason. The first thing I did when I came across their dull videos was to search for them on Tattle and you guys didn't disappoint! They both clearly have Turkey teeth.

Reactions: 3
They arrive at AK Lodge “it’s beautiful, we love this resort, it smells nice, it’s soooo beautiful, it smells sooooo nice, I love it here, we stayed here once didn’t we, yeah I love it here, it’s soooo nice, it smells gorgeou…..”

This is the level. You learn nothing from these two it’s just constant, pointless twaddle.

Reactions: 4
It's like the previous one where they were gifted tickets to the dvc park event and they kept repeating "we are so grateful 😐" "they're so kind to give us the tickets 😐" "we are so grateful 😐"

Reactions: 2