New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In their naff as duck intro he does the creepiest most awkward hand rubbing thing before ‘presenting’ the castle. Its absolutely awful and I can’t believe they think that’s a good look for their series intro.
Yes, like he's a gameshow host / car salesman warming us up for the big sell.

As the vlogs role on I can see it's obvious Mrs TJ is quite unwell. But they look SO miserable to be there - I think this is a pitfall of doing multiple trips a year, vlogging every moment and just doing things for *content* - their initial vlogs were much better than what they're turning out now, with the wanky mics

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Can someone tell me why these people go to theme parks? They don’t seem to ride any of the attractions….

Reactions: 1
So they can walk round with a camera pretending to be influencers and looking like twats.

Reactions: 4
Fanny reads on here for sure. Hes now responding to comments on Facebook. Must be hard though as he’s posted it in every group going
Please listen to this Fanny - BUY SOME NEW CLOTHES actually just change your clothes every day. we don’t ask for a lot

Fanny reads on here for sure. Hes now responding to comments on Facebook. Must be hard though as he’s posted it in every group going
Please listen to this Fanny - BUY SOME NEW CLOTHES actually just change your clothes every day. we don’t ask for a lot
Sorry wrong thread

Reactions: 1
I hope someone steals their clothes or someone takes it out and leave it on the top 😂
It happens!
I would remove someone's washing and leave it on top of the machine if this happened. Those laundry rooms are not big.

What a shame it would be, no outfits of the day

• Haha
Reactions: 2