New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so glad these chavs have their own thread.

He looks like Forest gump and her lip fillers make her look like she’s constantly sneering.

Can’t stand them

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Here’s the chavy couple in 2018 and according to Instagram he owns 3 Hair barbars and NOTHING disney related on her IG jumping on the Disney Florida bandwagon
Put those 2 foreheads together and you have a multi story car park.
Do you think when they are in resort the cast members start showing the films on those giant foreheads instead of the screens at night?

Reactions: 2
I’m glad there’s a thread for these. They try far too hard. There doesn’t seem to be any fun or enjoyment, it’s not organic (I sound like a wanker but ykwim) and it‘s so forced.

Reactions: 5
What status do they believe they earn by having annual passes. It literally provides NO help to anyone, I’d be more interested in knowing the brand of tit roll they use (not an invitation). The only purpose to stating this is……I assume…….are we all sitting down…….this is going to be information………maybe a surprise……..breathe in……….to brag!

Reactions: 2
Surely you only buy an annual pass if you were already planning to visit more than once in the 12 months, and any money off perks are just that - perks! Not the actual reason to buy an AP…and mention it every time you’re on camera.

They’ve jumped on the bandwagon too quickly and have tried to go from 0-100 without learning all the tips and tricks which get you to the point of deciding if an AP / DVC is for you.

I’d enjoy watching them more if they stopped trying to be established go-to Disney vloggers and instead just went and enjoyed it all, telling us what they’ve learnt or what works or doesn’t.

They’re are a huge fan of the knightsrider and always go to Tenerife they want to be like him !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
He’s a nasty piece of work. It’s written all over his peevish face and I’m never wrong about this stuff. She’s a dimbo bimbo who thinks she’s with someone tit-hot. Get a clue hun... he’s nothing.

• Heart
How miserable do they both look at the start of today's vlog. Chewing wasps the pair of them.

Love that Mr TJ always reminds us he's got to slip off to do some work. He's a very busy man.

• Haha
Reactions: 4